Of all the times we could be alive

Of all the times we could be alive
Of all the lives that have been lived
We have been given this cesspool of a time to be alive.
How do you guys stay positive in this hellhole?

Attached: 1508105757629.jpg (796x881, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as much as it is easy to hate on the esoteric teachings or "new age" stuff... one thing they talk about is that before you were born your soul agreed to the terms of this life, and that it was chosen and agreed to by you, because of what you were here to do and learn for your soul.
Now the other say I thought the same thing about how terrible the world is right now especially how hard it is to have children and raise them without being too fearful of the world in which they'll be inheriting
I guess you and I and everyone else agreed to physical ease (technology, modernity) but spiritual challenges.
try to look at it as a positive, even if you don't believe in reincarnation...

your parents and your problems with them
your country and your problems with them
your era of birth and your problems with this period of time and society

supposedly all of this was something you knew about and agreed to before you were born.

even if it is just a made up story it is interesting to think about... and really who are we to say whether it is made up or not?
before the modern era so many places in the world they were convinced of certain things (reincarnation, etc)
this may or may not have to do with drug use and alchemy/mystery school type stuff as it seems to be a pattern with that
most people do it identify it as a religious experience, and the monks of asia for example, Buddhists, the ones who are not degenerate are trying to obtain the same thing but without drugs

I think of myself as having a duty to carry on white traditions and to actively participate in white culture to keep it going on strong.

>get a horse, befriend it, learn to ride it, horses are the brother of white men
>get a dog, befriend it, be kind to it, dogs are the best friend of white men
>go hunting and fishing in your country and actively contribute to animal/nature conservation
>learn as many old songs by heart as you can
>learn as much of the "old ways" as you can and know how to do them yourself so you are not helpless without technology
>lift weights and self improve, try to become an ideal example of the white race (strong, smart, hardworking, innovative, adventurous, courageous, etc)
>learn as much as you can about the history of your people and your country and tell others about it so they know too
>know and be proud of your people and their accomplishments, learn from and never forget the hard times they had, honor the dead
>learn to lead men and become good at it
>pick a religion and stay faithful to it, whether it's christianity or paganism, as long as your people have history with it
>be there for other members of your race who are in need

I guess what I'm saying, OP, is go back to your roots, and give yourself a worthy purpose.

>one thing they talk about is that before you were born your soul agreed to the terms of this life

This, along with the belief that you have the life you have in order to best learn the lessons you need to learn, are two extremely robust beliefs when it comes to remaining sane in life.

Finland seems like such a magical place.
You are some of the best posters on here and I feel the strongest affinity for Finland... it is both a logical thing as well as a personality/emotional thing.
You Fins are really good people just wanted to let you know, you probably hear that all the time from Burgers.

Thanks for the love friendo. It's easy to get so lost in your own problems that you forget to appreciate the country you live in. You have reminded me. Have this pic I took last summer, I just realized it comes together as the Jow Forums logo

>you probably hear that all the time from Burgers.
Nothing positive is heard all the time in this world.

Attached: IMG_4967_2.jpg (3456x2304, 982K)

By shit posting irl

Attached: 20190312_123439.jpg (2309x2857, 2.52M)

The thought of going to space within my lifetime keeps me fairly motivated

Attached: 1544593907651.jpg (620x349, 24K)

>I could not ask to live in any other moment of history than this

Attached: 1438003668778.jpg (712x512, 55K)

>not being excited to witness end times

Attached: 1550972893007.jpg (250x243, 23K)

Attached: gandalf.jpg (570x450, 59K)

>Implying i was not always alive

>Not actively bringing about said end times yourself
No ambition

Attached: 23631668_5.jpg (765x1000, 132K)

Killing Sandniggers
Commies
Jews
In that order
It's very effective motivator

We wil party like it's 1999 in E.U when U.S is already dead

I can always trust the krauts to get the party started

Attached: 1552316775211.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I'm enjoying watching the world burn around me. I only feel bad for all of the other species unfortunate enough to share the planet with Humans. I also feel bad for the few decent humans that there are.

This, hence yang gang.

Unfortunately it isn't burning nearly fast enough. Needs to be some kerosene throw on all of this.

The worst part about living now is that we might not see the real end of America, but just the stagnation of it. America is going down the drain for sure, but do you all really think we're gonna see it burn like Rome?

"Stay positive"? Why the fuck would I want to do something counter-productive like that? When your fucking house is burning, you don't "stay positive." You face the very, very negative reality you are in, and you fight as hard as you can to save what little you can. "Staying positive" is equivalent to something as retarded as praying the pain away to stay comfortable and complacent. That's the opposite of what you need to be doing. That pain is there for a fucking reason. You need that pain.

Attached: 1519964650317.jpg (1000x1333, 283K)

Finlan had to go into warings with Stalin. Jew not like Finlan get no help but Finlan win. Jew now says they won but Finlan know better. PPPEEERRRREKLLLEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU