"Climate change" is bad

"Climate change" is bad.
Therefore, don't have children.

Attached: Capture.png (890x678, 512K)

Do they think men want children?

>don't have kids, more people living a life at western standards of consumption is a bad thing
>bring in more immigrants and therefore have more people living at western standards of consumption

So then make the Chinese stop polluting the planet, build nuclear plants and dismantle ones that run on coal. They'll write articles for the west to have children then right?

Surprised the author is a Hunt, any chance that is not her maiden name?

I applaud them on their brave stance. More of them should take themselves out of the gene pool.

We do.

> Dont have kids but let 80 IQ sand niggers have 14 children on your taxpayer expense!

women who are less crazy will see that ugly woman in that picture and think negatively of her.

>overpopulation is bad!
>if we don't stop global warming, millions of people will die!

>Journalist and octopus advocate.

God damn it. There are they when am not drunk and not high, and I see something like this and start to think that Alex Jones is maybe not just an entertainer.

its for the best.
any man fool enough to be in a relationship with them wont be trapped if he ever wakes up

>implying anyone wants to make children to that ugly whore.

better for them. Nobody Needs them except their own feministic movement.

>until climate change ends
HAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA
AAAAAhhahahaha
She's just a hole.

How will you know when climate change ends? Will there be a victory parade?

Attached: george-w-bush-declares-mission-accomplished.jpg (1200x677, 140K)

Sounds like they are trying to convince themselves of a reason THEY dont have kids.

>a movement of women have decided not to procreate

And will they have a movement against bringing immigrants from low carbon footprint country to high carbon footprint countries?
Will they buggery

>How will you know when climate change ends?
When the white race ends of course

What an unbelievable faggot. You will die alongside the beta males.

Climate change is real you dumb cunt.

I'm not gonna stop fapping until my balls fall off.

I am so happy these people don't want to children.

So, should black people stop having children until they stop murdering each other?

Look like a case of the sour grapes.
Her womb is as dry as a desert camel's asshole.

>implying that crusty ass bitch has any eggs left

Attached: DxhtqK2XQAAGMSM.jpg (958x598, 52K)

20 years from now when the world hasnt ended and they realize it was all a lie they will be the most bitter turbo cunts on the face of the earth

The climate is always changing, for most of earths history it was inhospitable to life. Life on this plant is just a brief interlude before the sun's photosphere expands to engulf the planet.

Nice cope for no being able to find a Chad to impregnate her tho.

Attached: 1531906705308.png (824x1000, 168K)

progressivism is a cult and a shit test for NPCs.

These cunts were never going to have children. They are just pretending its related to climate change.