BOEING 737 MAX

IT'S HAPPENING: EUROPE JUST ORDERED TO GROUND ALL 737 MAX, A DAY AFTER RECOVERING THE BLACK BOX OF FLIGHT 302.

nytimes.com/2019/03/12/world/africa/boeing-ethiopian-airlines-plane-crash.html

Europe, Asia, Africa and South America literally grounded all 737s in the last 24 hours. The only two countries that are still allowing that flying coffin right now are Canada and USA.

Statistics are VERY scary: from only 350 delivered 737 MAX 8, two of them already crashed killing 348 passengers.

> U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren’t told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/u-s-pilots-flying-737-max-werent-told-about-new-automatic-systems-change-linked-to-lion-air-crash/
> What is the Boeing 737 Max Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System?
theaircurrent.com/aviation-safety/what-is-the-boeing-737-max-maneuvering-characteristics-augmentation-system-mcas-jt610/

Word is, this is going to be blamed on a software supply chain attack carried out by Russian/Iranian APT. Obviousl false flag. Carried out actually by TAO/EG (NSA) and Mossad (the APT they support doesn't even have a name- people too scared to name the Jew)

Attached: 1552411986449.png (959x893, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1105512048903970816
boeing.com/company/about-bca/washington/diverse-workforce-03-13-17.page
theaircurrent.com/aviation-safety/what-is-the-boeing-737-max-maneuvering-characteristics-augmentation-system-mcas-jt610/
archive.is/d7QM3
youtube.com/watch?v=VuiYKUnanm0
airlinepilotforums.com/technical/33730-autopilot-requirement-above-fl290.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1105512048903970816

No coincidences.

Oh boy here we go!

Attached: 1551720097778.png (500x264, 58K)

>from only 350 delivered 737 MAX 8, two of them already crashed killing 348 passengers.
Is diversity confirmed?

Attached: florida-bridge.jpg (1280x2000, 2.03M)

The big guys are up to something.

Attached: PlQa6aJ.jpg (1366x768, 72K)

> Diverse workforce making Boeing stronger 'than it has ever been'
> Boeing "strongly believes the best workforce is a diverse workforce"

boeing.com/company/about-bca/washington/diverse-workforce-03-13-17.page

Remember that bridge that collpased?

Is just a coincidence, planes have a tendency to crash sometimes. Nothing to see here.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

did anyone die from the collapse of this bridge

They should all be donated to Jewish immigration NGOs and flown by IAF pilots...straight into the ocean.

Quite a few yes

Any coincidence these planes were maintained and flown in shithole countries?

>Did anyone die from tonnes of concrete being dropped on them
Why would anyone even need to ask this.

Probably not. The one in Ethiopia was brand new, and Boeing has admitted there was a problem with the procedure described in the manual vs what actually happens on the plane. Boeing fucked up.

Interesting, I mean this is what they get for counting on computers/software for insuring hundreds people of not dying in accidents. Not to mention there could be a day where shit like this can be weaponized, if we already haven't arrived at that day as it is. That's a bigger risk than hi jackers yet they don't mind making some retarded agency like the TSA to finger your asshole for public safety.

Both crash happened in shitskin countries those carriers had nigger maintainance workers.
Boeinng 737 MAX 8 has been operating for 2 years.

Because their might be a chance no one was on or under it. Do you even need to comment on this.

SWA employee here. I still don’t get it, we have had not even a hiccup out of these things, and we have more of than any other airline atm. We were the launch customer ffs.

It's over for amerimutts. Only European engineering can be trusted now

Hardly

I have an irrational fear of flying

the somali plane was flown by a nigger kid. what do you expect?

Fly by wire software glitch or sabotage. Hummm

LMAO the Airbus Jew strikes again.

>The only two countries that are still allowing that flying coffin right now are Canada and USA.
whats the IATA code? B37M? I can't see any flying anywhere, even in the US

Thanks for the info, seems like people are quick to speculate blame on everyone BUT the people flying and maintaining them.

I take it SWA would have detected metal fatigue in the tail section through NDT by now.

I wonder in Stuxnet can infect airline computer systems? There is also the history of short-selling airline stock by Jews prior to 9/11 and the fishy MAL crashes. Just saying.

It's more shitty design and Boeing likely cheaping out on construction and probably pajeet "programmers".

>Word is
from where? your ass?

Not to mention that pilots were not being told about this new system
>During difference training, pilots of American Airlines and Southwest Airlines converting from earlier Boeing 737 Next Generation models to the 737 MAX were not informed of the MCAS linked to the fatal crash, leaving them concerned that they were possibly untrained with respect to other differences. In November 2018, Aviation Week reviewed the 737 MAX flight crew operations manual and found that it did not mention the MCAS. American Airlines' Allied Pilots Association and Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association were also caught unaware. The Wall Street Journal reported that Boeing had "decided against disclosing more details to cockpit crews due to concerns about inundating average pilots with too much information".

add the niggerance (nigger maintenance)

Ow lol

If the pitch trim is doing something you don't want it to do you flip both cutout switches aft of the flap handle. It's not rocket science.

Wasted digits

I hope if pilot error is indeed the cause it is not covered up to protect feels at Boeing's expense.

>blamed on a software supply chain attack carried out by Russian/Iranian APT
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!
Fuck me..
They really want that ww3, eh?

I agree. They should be trained for a pitch trim runaway, and all 737s going back to the -300 models had a speed/mach trim system that autotrims. It's nothing new. You often see the trim wheel moving at half speed at high AoA/low speed on take off.

did you miss the part where the pilots were not told about this?

>Pilot error
its Boeings fault for designing a shitty plane which nosedives against the pilots will you moron

But they were trained for a pitch trim runaway (or should have been) which is what this would have looked like if they hadn't known about mcas or whatever it is.

it collapsed because of the additional weight from people walking on it. people that fell on the ground and got burried. yes they died.

you fucking retarded mutt

Attached: elk arrow kill.webm (854x480, 1.69M)

There are many, many airplanes that have a stick pusher which automatically pushes the nose over if you approach the stall. It's really very common. The problem is that both of these airlines hire people with very little experience and may have never seen or flown a plane with a stall protection system like this before.

>>blamed on a software supply chain attack carried out by (((Russian/Iranian APT)))

0 days without Jew tricks

Thats not what this is about. Its about the sensors telling MCAs wrong airspeeds which forces MCAS to nosedive. The pilots cant turn off MCAS

>muh shitskin shithole pilots
kys

ethiopian airline has a better trackrecord than most western airlines, retard

All mcas does is trim the plane nose down. If the trim is doing something you don't want it to do you flip the cutout switch and it stops working. Then you manually trim. It should be very easy to recognize.

Lol this will kill the american civil air industry.

impossible to go against MCAS
its doomed by design

There are two trim cutouts. On cuts out the auto pitch trim and the other cuts out the trim switch on the yoke. If you flip the switch it cannot trim the airplane. It is by design physically impossible for it to be able to do that. That's the purpose of the switch. If the trim wheel is turning and you aren't pressing the trim switch you cut it out.

mutt engineering and kike backstabbing at it's finest. fuck them both lol

>jewish americans literally hugging their shekelpurses

let's archive that

archive.is/d7QM3

thats the engine masters you fucking dingus

Attached: grinningpepe.png (657x651, 31K)

>let's archive that
Finlandbro is that you?

I want to ask you a question. I've flown some but just single engine VFR, my dad was a USAF pilot and McDonnell-Douglass project section manager on the DC-10 and F-15 so I have a layman's view on things.

Why the fuck are all these automated pilot aids and computerized flight controls really necessary on a commercial aviation aircraft? Are they engineered to be inherently unstable? The flight surface layouts look pretty conventional to me. Is this engineered-in safety taken to the point of actually INCREASING the likelihood of accidents due to over complexity?

Based! Fuck that ad revenue.

737 has fuel cutoff switches not engine masters. Those are the black knobs immediately behind the throttles.

I noticed Israeli (((investigators))) were at the crash site

Holy shit stop complicating things so much. The pilot was probably a nigger who couldn’t be fucked to read the instruction manual for the new Boeing plane. Case fucking closed. Quit with this “1337 haxx0r!” APT nonsense.

behind when looking from which direction?

Guess Europe, Asia, Africa and South America should better start buying Russian airplanes.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuiYKUnanm0

Attached: webmc-21_02.jpg (2000x1333, 307K)

No, you could hand fly any conventional plane like the 737/757 all day long, flight directors off without auto throttles. They have cables and hydraulic actuators for the control surfaces. If you hand fly a fly by wire plane you have flight envelope protections, but the control logic could be degraded under certain circumstances to where you are directly manipulating the controls. Basically every transport category plane can be flown like a 152 if you choose to, but it would be very fatiguing and probably not very comfortable for the passengers.

>Word is, this is going to be blamed on a software supply chain attack carried out by Russian/Iranian APT. Obviousl false flag.
Impossible considering that it's Boeing own software and that they even admitted that the shit has to be turned off when taking off and landing or else the fuckin plane crashes.

Fucken jew fear monger.

whataboutism
There is no excuse for this to happen and the plane crashed within six minutes so "muh niggers" doesn't make sense either

isn't there some rule about the AP having to be on above 10k feet?

Behind would be closer to the back of the airplane, so in front of the throttles when looking in to the cockpit.
I'm just saying that they didn't recognize what was happening because they we're expecting it. Like that Olympic airlines crash where they thought the pressurization horn was a configuration warning. They just didn't realize what was going on.

Not at any airline in the us that I know of.

thanks, now I get it

can't remember where I read that, might be BS

unfortunately I am not, but i'd like to bring his spirit back. Jow Forums is losing its way since the trannies and yanggang took over.

Yeah, this place has been pretty tiresome the last week or two.

are you a pilot?

No

you know a lot, thats cool

pic related was a hoax

>The autopilot must be engaged for
cruise and flight level changes while within
RVSM airspace (except when circumstances
such as the need to retrim the aircraft
or turbulence require
disengagement).
airlinepilotforums.com/technical/33730-autopilot-requirement-above-fl290.html

something about RVSM airspaces

Serious case of COPE.
Boeing make shitty planes. Airbus planes are actually decent. Vietnam should order 100 of them instead.

>last week or two.
user....

Thanks. I probably didn't phrase my question right, what I meant is the degree of complexity and command in fly by wire computer control systems today vs older designs. As these accidents occurred on takeoff and you're pointing to an automatic anti-stall system why is that even in the airplane provided you have competent pilots at the controls?

I was a CDL trucker when the large trucking companies began buying those fucking trucks with automatic transmissions not due to any other reason than to open up the pool of drivers to women and idiots who couldn't drive a manual.

That is correct, if you are operating in reduced vertical separation minimums (rvsm) airspace. Duh, sorry about that. Used to be you could only fly at odd altitudes in the 30s. They also required a few other modifications to the planes like a clear area around static ports, etc. Forgot about that. No one would hand fly that high anyway. Controls get very sensitive at those altitudes and it would get very tedious. I think we reg changed in like 2001/2 or somewhere around then.

So it's retarded shitskins fault for not turning it off. I don't see the problem with the planes, they're just too stupid to be pilots.

Bullshit. MCAS override is on the central stack, near throttle quadrant. This is some bullshit protecting brown people fee-fees.

I suspect that as well.

Enjoying diversity in India

Well air France 447 is a good example. The pilots were in direct law and hailing back on the stick thinking they would hit alpha floor or something to keep them from stalling. In reality the automation failed because of icing and the plane was in direct law (you directly control the control surfaces with no protections). If you are an experienced pilot you know that to break a stall you lower the nose (angle of attack) and add power to recover. I think a lot of people become complacent and these new "protections" work great, except when they don't. That's when you have to click everything off and just fly the plane.

>Thanks. I probably didn't phrase my question right, what I meant is the degree of complexity and command in fly by wire computer control systems today vs older designs
I dunno, wear and tear in the control cables?

aah, thats what it is, where would you find rvsm airspace? is the above 10k feet thing to do with max speed?

its boeings fault though, not the pilots

>During difference training, pilots of American Airlines and Southwest Airlines converting from earlier Boeing 737 Next Generation models to the 737 MAX were not informed of the MCAS linked to the fatal crash, leaving them concerned that they were possibly untrained with respect to other differences. In November 2018, Aviation Week reviewed the 737 MAX flight crew operations manual and found that it did not mention the MCAS. American Airlines' Allied Pilots Association and Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association were also caught unaware. The Wall Street Journal reported that Boeing had "decided against disclosing more details to cockpit crews due to concerns about inundating average pilots with too much information".

>finland
Fucking newfag.

Attached: norge bot.jpg (600x753, 109K)

Speed limit is 250 knots below 10,000 in the us. That might be what you're thinking about.

Sorry, 29000-41000 feet nearly everywhere in the world now.

ah, that was it. do you know if sometimes you can get cleared for higher speed below 10k. I've seen a few airliners going 300+ as they climb when below. are they just naughty boys doing some speeding?

good to know, thanks

That's a us regulation. Other parts of the world have different rules. Outside of the US in some places you can request a high speed climb.

>european defending niggers

Classic

>glued plastic airplanes

Attached: laughing girls.png (627x616, 506K)

More like shitty systems engineering that comes from retarded humans at Boeing, most of them males.
Apparently these models will pitch the nose down automatically when a sensor thinks the plane is pitched too high, and it will do this automatically even when auto-pilot is off. The pilot has to manually turn this off using a couple of unpopular alternative controls. The normal trim control pilots typically use with their thumb on the yoke only temporarily adjusts the trim and the auto-trimmer sets it back where it thinks best, which could be totally wrong if the pitch sensor gives incorrect data.
This system is clearly retarded and asking for trouble, but to make it worse, Boeing never disclosed this constant auto-trimmer or how to disable it in their manuals, even though it's a totally new system and pilots aren't used to aggressive control modifications when auto-pilot is off. Wow Boeing is such an incompetent and piece of shit company. Thank you spacex for stealing their satellite launch business at least.

H-1Bs killed those people.

this
fuck boeing

Hungry go eat something you are starving.

It’s a good question here actually, because if people weren’t told that they could drive under while they were hoisting it up, then no one would have. Normally people consider how obvious is but not this time.

What is APT?

LOL