How do we solve this problem?

How do we solve this problem?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1043, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetesdaily.com/blog/you-can-get-cheap-insulin-at-walmart-without-an-rx-in-some-states-576008/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13591100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make it more expensive so they just die

Ban carbs.

Dem jets aint gonna pay for demselves

Holy fucking Kek. This much per month? I'll pay my 20% tax, of which a fraction goes to NHS, and my insulin is paid for. Why do most mutts enjoy paying so much for healthcare?

it's Rx, not rX
what a fucking idiot i hope she marries the guy from memento

Diet and exercise

Cull the diseased.

Because i don't want to pay for her injections. Bitch it ain't my problem. Why should i pay for it.

Because suffering is in our dna
We are the mad and stupid stock with a bit of adventurers from the old world
Born from groups that followed cults and made of slaves and undesirables
At least we arent as criminal as austrailia
>pleads not to check prision numbers

Wait until all the diabetics die out?

This is caused by drug patents. Growing government power wont fix it.

Eugenics

>lol ill just bribe a criminal gang to steal the medicine for me

this. Not everyone is worth saving.

You can get Generic insulin without insurance for $40 per month

Get rid of medical (((patents))) so the free market can thrive

If I have diabetes I'm just going to go out naturally. I'm not worth saving. Not that I'm that high risk, I'm just not that much of a contributor to society.

Like in any other developed country on this planet, with a university healthcare system that allows for collective bargaining of drug prices. Do you unironically believe that citizens in Japan or Germany have to pay the same drug prices? lmao

Fpbp

Let them die

Gas all the genetically weak

Or this

>he needs to take insulin

They're not paying that fucking price either. Don't believe the fat Jew.

You are a stupid fuck.
The bitch needs insulin, not me. So why the fuck must I pay for her shit through my taxes?
Paying for something like the NHS is paying for other people's health care.

I am perfectly healthy, I see no reason why I should pay for the genetically inferior or people with poor lifestyle choices (smokers and fat fuck)

Insulin is required for type 1 and rarely needed for type 2.

I’m all for concentration camps for fatties, but we need to get the facts straight.

The problem is in regulations not it being up to the individual

Genetic failures, if you need man made drugs to live then you shouldn't be living

Slay the thots

Cheap insulin is a thing and the FDA effectively banned it by mandating insulin only be derived from the most expensive means possible.
Having the good stuff is nice but getting the cheap stuff should also be an option. In America the FDA says no.

Kill all non healthy non-whites

Insulin alone costs the NHS over sixteen billion an hour to provide. Majority of it is type 2 diabetes.

Fpbp

Tell them to get generic 70/30 insulin at Walmart for 30$ and not the tier 3 shit like Humalog

>t. Type 1 diabetic who has good insurance so I get Humalog like a Chad

>14:53:57
Lol dont buy name brand insulin.
Fucking millenials.

The fattiest of fatties do, it's insane how much insulin is necessary to keep certain people alive.

Wut

diabetesdaily.com/blog/you-can-get-cheap-insulin-at-walmart-without-an-rx-in-some-states-576008/

Insulin is a molecule and exists as a generic, I don't understand how it can get so expensive...
If it exists and isn't banned, why do people still complain about it being expensive ?

Attached: 117872-62-5.gif (390x285, 10K)

More like
>picking up my insulin
>Pharmacist: Are you aware of the price of this prescription?
>yes
>Pharmacist: Thank you, have a nice day
>*next month*
>picking up my insulin
>Pharmacist: It appears as if you hit your deductible last month, no charge have a nice day
>thanks
t. pharmacist

I don't know of a single diabetic that doesn't have some form of insurance one way or another.

Also,
>#insulin4all
Okay, how about this
>be drug company
>spend a billion dollars on a several new drugs that each have 2% chance of getting to market
>process takes 10-15 years
>finally get a drug to market
>it fails, no one buys it for no real good reason
>finally get another drug to market
>it's a total blockbuster
>oh boy, I get to make my money back
>oh wait, my patent is good for 20 years
>oh wait, the timer starts ticking during development, so I only have 5 years
>I have 5 years to make my money back on that billion dollar investment, the money back on all of those failed investments, and to make profit to keep myself afloat for the many decades until I can get another drug on the market
>oh wait, what about Europe
>Europe: "nah, we have laws imposing price restrictions; go fuck yourself."
>sell drugs to americans for 8000% the cost to make the drug
>sell drugs to europeans for pennies
And here we see the real problem. Europeans are total kikes. The American drug industry props up European healthcare. Without it, Europeans would have no fucking meds except generics that would come to market years after the fact, and even then.

Making drugs is the apex of high risk, high reward business. If you want the prices to be lower then either demand the FDA lower requirements or boycott Europe until they get their fucking shit together and stop being so selfish.

Is it any wonder that under the ACA, investigation new drugs plummeted? I'm fucking sorry they only have 5 years to recoup over 50 billion dollars. Kill yourself you bitch

tl;dr: Lower FDA reqs or tell Europe to FO

Patents and insurance, it's all a scam. That being said, read

This nigger gets it. I don't pay shit for insulin once I hit deductibles, and even then my copay is like 30$ for 3 vials of Humalog.

>Insulin is required for type 1 and rarely needed for type 2
>rarely needed for type 2

lmao, get a FUCKING LOAD of this guy

how the fuck is insulin so expensive in america?

can i just buy a shitton of insuline and smuggle it into america?

why people don't just go to a normal country buy a lot of insulin and comes back?

Attached: 0Bgs6J9.jpg (249x188, 17K)

What even is the difference between them?

Stop eating carbs.

T2 Diabetes is entirely reversible. You can come off the insulin entirely.
T1 Diabetes is better controlled on a low carb diet as well.

Lotta idiots who seem to think they will never get sick. You will. You will grow old, you will have accidents, you will be struck by the indifferent vagaries of fate. This is why we have insurance.

And if some class of people over-consume, we can just do death panels.

The amount of Americans getting diagnosed with T2 is out of fucking control, price is skyrocketing cause demand is. Not sure why the media refuses to cover it but I'm guessing it might have to do with fat acceptance hurt feelings.

It's not about paying for someone, but about Murica's health care being a legal racketeering.
Insulin was synthesized like a century ago, it costs next to nothing to produce.
Unfortunately USA is not a democracy any more but a plutocracy. Sad.

FPBP

>how the fuck is insulin so expensive in america?
read the process here >can i just buy a shitton of insuline and smuggle it into america?
No, that's illegal. Federal law prohibits the re-importation of drugs for this very reason.
>why people don't just go to a normal country buy a lot of insulin and comes back?
It would be a bitch to transport, because it has to be refrigerated. You'd have to manually do it yourself, because it's illegal to re-import, and you'd have to travel every few months which would be expensive in itself.

>a normal country
Please read and then kill yourself
We're in this situation because Europeans like yourself are a pack of selfish faggots.

You want new innovative drugs?
Then pay the God damn price to the research you little shit

#BanFreeRefills

There i just solved the fucking problem

It's not even just carbs. Type 2 has also been reversed on a diet that is almost entirely carbs. We've known since the 50's that you can put people on a diet of literally nothing but white rice, fruit juice and table sugar and the majority will improve so much that they will be able to stop taking insulin.

There are multiple wildly divergent methods to address and reverse diabetes but these people are incapable of any of them.

>T2 Diabetes is entirely reversible
Once you pass a certain point, this is really no longer the case.
T1 you need SOME regardless even if you're on a low carb diet

Try 1982 you retarded slav
>hur dur, they were able to harvest 100 sheep brains for one dose man, it's been around since forever

What problem? 100 years ago, these people would died as children. Now they can live complete lives. World is going pretty great.

This! Fucking sugar in everything, or even worse, high fructose corn syrup which is known as a carcinogen in Mexico.

spoken like a true christian

Survival of the fittest
Kek

Fuck you

i don't know user that post talks about new drugs and costs

this is insulin you don't need to make a new drug just make insulin

can't someone open a company make insulin and sell it at a normal price?

>Why do most mutts enjoy paying so much for healthcare?

Attached: 1551556981845.png (898x904, 971K)

>nothing but white rice, fruit juice and table sugar
Never heard this.
What about protein?

t. Someone who has no idea how insurance works

The US medical system isn't even capitalism. Imagine paying monthly for food insurance, and food companies rinsing the system so your insurance pays 2000% over the odds for basic groceries.

Attached: 8d557de7949ef03487b7a212f07fa12b.jpg (590x810, 48K)

capitalism doesn't work for everything, healthcare and education are two examples

>The US medical system isn't even capitalism.
It is, but it's just crony capitalism.

If it is a diabete type 2, just stop all carbs and sugar (bread, rice, pasta, fruits, industrial food, sugar, fast foods, etc.). Take meals only with meat (like 90% of the meal) and veggies (for taste). Do intermittent fasting and try to have one meal a day and you might reverse your diabete after 6-9 months

Well, you have to remember that insulin is not one size fits all. Sure, you can dose insulin in a manner that is tailored for a patient, but there are still limitations with the standard insulins.

These are more than suitable for regular control, but several of the new insulins (especially the long acting ones) do a better job of mimicking one's natural metabolic curve and controlling a1c.
These are new and innovative and they are harder to make.
Whenever someone takes a product and changes something enough for a new patent, the timer and the exclusivity money resets.

It's a no brainer for these companies to keep adjusting insulin and making it better.

So sure, if you're going to pay out of pocket for the new stuff, you're going to get fucked. But this example is outlandish.
If you have any form of insurance and you get the older forms of insulin it would be relatively inexpensive.

Holy fuck I lost my shit in the most intense way possible! $700 bucks for insulin, is that how medicine works in the single world superpower?

Attached: 15439984887520.jpg (540x571, 40K)

Buy it from Canada/Mexico.

Yeah and i need fucking food and water to live. So somebody better start paying for my bangers and mash

>Diabetic
>Chad

Amerimutts kek

They are coupons for insulin, it can cut the cost 80%. My insulin is 23500 for a 3 month supply.

700 is considered cheap in America

This was Walter Kempner, who put patients on a diet that was roughly 90% carbs. Very low fat, low protein, low everything but carbs. I mean it when I saw literally - he allowed his patients white rice, fruit, fruit juice and table sugar - as much as FIVE HUNDRED GRAMS of white sugar a day, no shit. The average was around 100g.

He did a study on diabetic patients, all dependent on insulin, which he put on this diet. 58% were able to decrease their insulin and 25% were able to discontinue it entirely, and this was back in 1940-50.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13591100

The body thrives under a lot of very different, very extreme conditions. You can do very well on a diet that is >70% fat but you can also do very well on a diet that is

A keto diet is good for type 2

Let the fatties die of beetus.

Lol good joke user. For those of you who don’t get the reference, the dude has a fucked up memory and ends up killing his wife by giving her too many insulin shots.

Sometimes I wonder if the difference between a healthy diet and unhealthy is merely consistency.
Genetic compatibilty, in relation to what food your ancestors had available to them, maybe too...

For type one you need active insulin round the clock even if you do low carb. Protein too much of it actually raises your sugar.

Lmao wtf even is diabetes like nigga don't eat anything if it's too high or nigga just eat a candy bar if it's too low like nigga stop being fat nigga no booze for you nigga just drink water

How am I the first to respond to this?

Attached: 1534194807408.jpg (639x794, 129K)

This. If Jesus turns off your pancreas it's time.

You’re fucken retarded go kill yourself kike

Lol pussy

>being French
>even human

I can deadlift 310, how about you?

Well, they need to dose at each meal and at the very least use a long acting for the day.
Around the clock makes it seems like everyone needs to use a pump which is not the case.

I was simply trying to convey that all T1's are going to need insulin regardless of diet. Total daily amount can be lower depending on diet, but you can't 100% eliminate it as that german poster seemed to imply

sorry for any confusion

We have insulin for like 15$. You mutts inflated your prices like hell, the same thing you did with textbooks.

>if Jesus turns off your pancreas

Attached: rPRe4RW.png (284x335, 147K)

Unironically, kill all white people or their power

I'd rather quality care than free care. something YOU guys don't have : D

Ah, that’s what I meant about round the clock- long acting. Also depending on the age of the person. Durning teenage years was very hard to stabilizing blood sugar.

>Why do most mutts enjoy paying so much for healthcare?
what healthcare? i agree we pay tho...

Attached: 1520575637049.jpg (478x459, 51K)

We should just execute all these diabetics and put them out of their misery

the best healthcare system is Singapore. and its all private. entrusting government over your health is sad and pitiful

What's the problem?

>society should pay for my problems
That's the only problem. That mindset is why the West is doomed.

better be kilograms, otherwise why even mention it

Why not solve the root of the problem? Kike. I developed type 1 after getting a flu shoot at the age of 9

if you can't trust government to do something simple. only a brit would trust them with them with their life : D

>quality
from a bunch of niggers and jews? they can't even do a dental implant for less than a grand, they're so fucked up.
american doctors are _the worst_ on the planet. the only thing i agree with the commies about is they should all be executed.

80% of children that developed type 1 have no family history

>How do we solve this problem?
We need to stop fetishizing intellectual property and open the medicine market up to more competition by ending patents. Intellectual property isn't property in the true sense.