Climate Change is a Fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vqlq3wsWrI

Attached: Climate-Science-768x549.jpg (768x549, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#2b0ff0d3f9ff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Settled-Science.jpg (800x572, 81K)

Attached: global-warming-1.jpg (650x497, 94K)

Attached: Climate_Change.jpg (1891x4901, 1.77M)

>shitty comics and video made by shill

Over 99%+ of peer reviewed scientific studies (both public and private) show that Global warming is real and that is it an existential threat.

But you'd rather trust 0.01% of studies funded by big Oil because you're a "skeptic", you're not a skeptic you're just an easily manipulated idiot.

>Global warming is real
Global climate change is, and has been happening for hundreds of millions of years before humans and will continue millions of years after we go extinct. We have neither the power or brains to alter this. Speed it up or slow it down by a few years maybe.

Of course its real but the abuse of data to drive a narrative is faking the news. And its a threat the government can only make worse.

It's not that it isn't real it's that they lay it at the feet of Europeans like that Swedish girl (scandanavia is one the greenest areas on earth) in the news. Even though the west has stable and ever greener populations, even the USA is getting greener.

If the left really gave a damn about the planet they would deport all foreigners here since windrush, shut the borders, and deal with the exploding third world shithole population starting with glassing Africa, China and India.

They don't do this, so what this means is green politics is nothing to do with saving the planet but instead about deindustrialization of the west and replacing Europeans.

Literally all I see now when I read a green headlines is "imports millions more nigger ghouls goy!" and I'm sick of it. This is also the general opinion here now under the surface FYI.

Attached: 1552246482822.jpg (797x748, 75K)

The scientific consensus is a lie and in either case science is not a democracy.

I believe in anthropogenic climate change. I think the evidence is good that human lifestyle is a mass extinction event for most life on earth and this devastation to our natural food web will result in a reduced quality of life for all humans.
I do not believe that any regulation that any first world country can enact will halt the acceleration into the inevitable.
The only solution to pollution is the mass extermination of around 7 billion humans.
If the population of earth is under 1 billion I believe humanity could survive for gay space communism.

Faggots like you that believe this are the first to defend giving aid to Africa.

Attached: ClimateChange.png (804x1370, 1.84M)

this

Attached: 1515291097068.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

That statistic is drawn from a terrible survey which included every single paper they could find which even included a reference to the climate, temperatures, or environment, including papers from fields not involved in environmental science in any way or fields only tangentially involved in environmental science or climate study.

Blood boiling

No they don't.

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#2b0ff0d3f9ff

Attached: 97 pc scientists.jpg (637x547, 100K)

>make a claim
>let me just post an low IQ e-celeb that only has the mental capacity of debating teenagers as proof

Checks out.

So you want to nuke India, and the eastern coast of China? Uh, pal I'm not sure that is going to be a popular policy.

>Alex Epstein oil shill doesn't believe

incredible

Climate change is real and genocide is the only way to stop man made climate change.

we already have many egregious examples of the ad hominem fallacy, so your contribution to that collection is almost completely worthless.

Test

Nuke order:
1 United States
2 Israel
3 North Africa
4 eastern china
5 north west India
6 south india
7 sub Saharan Africa
8 Sweden
9 Sweden again
Continue as needed

YangGang slideeeee

Agreed

> 73/75 enviroent-related scientists who responded to our 4000+ person survey agree
It’s settled, 97% of all scientists in the whole world agree man has caused climate change

Attached: 99_percent.png (1782x799, 101K)

Attached: bonds.jpg (1944x1728, 384K)

Attached: time_science.jpg (640x360, 71K)