Tax Paying Is the Most Cucked Thing In Existence

Thanks for the 5 course over priced meals goy. How do Tax payers justify this? Are you happy with your tax dollars going to feed elite jews lobster and crab every day?
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1105461752471437313

Attached: 1551259259815972687.png (586x457, 330K)

And these same people who agree with this shit also argue against UBI.

FUCK GOVERNMENT SPENDING. GIVE THE MONEY BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

Attached: 1550653139827.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

Why not slash taxes so UBI isn't needed?

why are libs so triggered by sea bugs?
they're not even expensive in the east

Dangelos lobster subs are like 18.99 around me. I remember when they advertised for 13.99.

why not do both faggot

that's a bit pricey compared to a burger but it's still nothing like what a good cut at a steakhouse will set you back
I just don't get why it's such a symbol of excess

What's wrong with a VAT? Taxing consumption discourages consumerism while encouraging saving and investment.

VAT hurts the middle class and how our economy works.

I guess all that money Obama spent on cheese pizza and hot dogs doesn't look too bad now.

>discourages consumerism
Yeah, shutting down one of our main economic drivers sounds like a plan.

Attached: 485E19DF-D46C-4118-AEFF-7C23A3E4803F.png (500x611, 176K)

Haha Jews not allowed to eat seabugs

Haha yeah man. Gotta play that Switch and ride that fatmobile to Denny's.

Who’s a good goy?

Fuck no I'm not happy about it. It's goddamn disgusting. They should be eating and drinking on their own damn dimes. Fuck it. Vote for me. I swear I'll pay for my own food, lodging, and travel. I'm not interested in the money, I just want to make this country better.

Mang, who are you and where do you represent?

These greedy (((you know whos))) will pay!

nobody agrees with this you dumb fuck. politicians do as they please and because everyone still gets paid and still has food and electricity nothing will change.

Attached: 1505864985786.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

How? If you're being given a $12,000/year UBI, a 10% VAT won't negatively affect you unless you're spending more than $120,000/year. If you're spending more than $120,000/year on VAT-eligible products, then you're firmly upper-class.

That's anti-semitic, goy.

We could slash taxes and government spending and then have UBI and no taxes.

I'm just a simple Southern man who doesn't want more than he's already got. I'm not actually running but shit man, I'd be happy with the base salary. That's enough to pay off my student loans completely, my house, and my daughter's medical bills and I'll be set after that. I don't want fame, I don't want praise, I just want citizens to do better. This shit has got to end.

>nobody agrees with you
>schism splits the Jow Forums because people are starting to realize zion don and his buddies don't give a shit about you.

please, go on.

Attached: 1548087233477.jpg (680x680, 110K)

in a commune where people do communal living
they pool their money into a community fund and
live as communists.

morons you all have been living like commies and
don't even realize it and this will hurt your pathetic
soul so badly because it's true.

Attached: the wife.jpg (745x575, 100K)

psst, dude... the mods said to stop using the pink hats in our memes

VAT-funded UBI would result in more consumer spending. How else would people spend an extra $12,000/year? Some will wisely use the UBI to help finance an education, mortgage or investments, but most people will waste it on consumer crap.

Attached: 1552144644530.png (1390x836, 248K)

fuck off retard tranny

Attached: trannyshit.png (1506x718, 408K)

what about white hats?

Attached: 1528368949353.jpg (628x1024, 76K)

Yeah. The best way to vote is voting for whatever will lead to the destruction of this mutt shithole more swiftly.
America has become a nationless group of people with one trait in common-greedy individualism. Burn it all.

MIGApedes are brainwashed idiots expecting trickle down to work better for the majority of the country as opposed to bottom up stimulus. Bottoms up America!

Taxes on goods reduces spending and you can easily do the math as to what that causes in the long run.

As long as we have high inflation, curing widespread poverty with gibs will not result in anything except more senseless consumption.

If you want to help the poor, make the save money by fucking the banks and everybody else who profits from inflation

Credit already exists, so a lot of that money is going to pay off loans and interest. Yang is paying the financial kikes and tricked you into thinking you were the end goal.

You do know that UBI will increase government spending, and that the goverment already spends most of its money on entitlements?

Why 1k? Why not 3k?

Because I don't pay taxes anyway since I'm a NEET shilling for no-questions-asked gibs. #yanggang

>they'll never talk about cutting aid to shithole countries or cutting back on spending trillions on fuckass plane programs for fuckboy milfags though

1k/month is enough to eliminate poverty while not discouraging work. Nobody will quit their job for 12k/year.

Not equally.

EVERYONE needs to be given an equal share. The privilege of being an American.

If its supposed to support the working class, you need to make it more soecific than UBI as UBI only hurts the wage value of lower skilled works. Its similar to how an out of control min wage can hurt low level office workers as their 18 an hour is now nothing when McDonald's workers get 15.

So are you proposing that we make a dual bill that will eliminate all other entitlement programs in exchange for this 1,000 dollar UBI? Sure, I'd get behind that, but usually when people advocate for UBI like Sanders, AOC, and Yang they are saying that they want that on top of all the existing entitlements.

how about ending the federal reserve under article 1 section 5 clause 8.

Money takes away your God-given ability to build a settlement, hunt, fish, and farm food, having lots of children, and securing land with sheer might. You can’t do any of those things without kike cuckbux anymore. Literally a Satanic system.

This is from Yang's website.

>We currently spend between $500 and $600 billion a year on welfare programs, food stamps, disability and the like. This reduces the cost of Universal Basic Income because people already receiving benefits would have a choice but would be ineligible to receive the full $1,000 in addition to current benefits.

If you're already receiving $1,000 or more in benefits, then you receive nothing. If you receive $600 in benefits, then you'll receive $400.

>Andrew proposes funding UBI by consolidating some welfare programs and implementing a Value-Added Tax (VAT) of 10%. Current welfare and social program beneficiaries would be given a choice between their current benefits or $1,000 cash unconditionally – most would prefer cash with no restriction.

But then how would politicians buy votes?

So you are saying that he does not want to shrink entitlements at all, and wants to expand them, but only a little? I fail to see how this is supposed to convince me , or anyone else that thinks entitlements are already far to big. So now that we established that you do want to grow the welfare state (even if its only by a little) you must think that it is a good thing to be doing.

Why do you think the Welfare state is a good thing? What evidence do you have to support that these policies have helped anyone, and why do you think more of them would make things better?

Thank you for at least giving me a honest answer on your stance irregardless.

Attached: this-makes-m-y-iron-become-the-big-iron-36046456.png (500x522, 129K)

Lobster should be free. It's just a bug.

Attached: f4803910ebb1ff5606c166f69e86932a--buxom-beauties-ebony-beauty.jpg (736x1104, 80K)

Its free, just go catch one yourself

The virgin Homarus Americanus versus the chad Panulirus Interruptus

Attached: panulirus.jpg (1300x866, 200K)

Dont jews not eat shellfish?

I use government funds to feed sea turtles lobster tails and crabs

Attached: Pepe.png (300x250, 32K)

Sure, it worked for South Africa so well. The destruction came and then a miracle happened. Or like Detroit. Burn it down and then what. Shut up, fool.