Name recent book that is more red-pilled then Becoming Barbarian, protip you can't

> got audio book
> listen in the car
> never heard somebody precisely explain todays society
> 99% of stuff I read here is in the book
> Jack is most based guy that I listened to recently

Give me something else to consume.

Attached: audiocover2-01.png (2400x2400, 859K)

>Becoming Barbarian
rundown on this book plz fren?

the book is good but Donovan is still a sodomite degenerate faggot

Jack is one of the best thinkers of the 21th century bit man he overjerks it with MUH Masculitny and coincidentally is a bear homosexual

Always suspected that guys that base their entire worldview around other guys love cock and most manosphere writers are faggots

My guess is being a sodomite degenerate is part of the Barbarian experience.

It is red pill nuclear bomb, you have everything he even names (((them))).

Example, he talks how Romans conquered others and others had to adopt their culture and worship their gods. That is why Christians were especially prosecuted under Rome since they didn't want to conform. He linkes it to todays world where everyone has to conform to capitalist companies who want's us all to get along since it is good for business. How company is like roman empire, you can have your religion wear a cross but you need to be nice to the others or you are prosecuted. How our lifes are worthless and pointless since we need to be polite to everyone we don't stand for anything.

w-what ? he is batty boy ?

The guy is a retard who thinks that "blood brothers" means swapping AIDs blood through open wounds with other tatted up homos.

Jack is a homsexual

He's still an incredible thinker but keep that in mind when reading some passages

He talks about woman, how their natural urge to protect everyone from the harm is translated into todays society that become safe because hard men made it so. So woman could influence hard men to protect everyone. They created environment where everyone is anti-racist anti-homo etc. How this was introduced into the society and it is not natural to humans, it is learned behavior. Same like church was teaching in middle ages to obey the god and follow the way of the lord. It was common.

If you didn't get the book, get it it is funny and great. First one The Way of Men is also really nice but without clear conclusion. This second book is the conclusion of first.

Not familiar with this book but comments keep reiterating that this guy sucks cocks and likes getting dicked in his asshole. That’s like building the house on sand. Don’t follow people with such deep spiritual flaws.

I didn't know
But his book is in pol recommended reading list
I like how he expanded some known things that i read here daily

> Jack Donovan — a 42-year-old skinhead icon and right-wing extremist — lived the gay life once. It was in the 1990s, after he left his parents’ blue-collar home in rural Pennsylvania to study fine art in New York, when he danced go-go in gay clubs, hung out with drag queens, and marched for gay pride. But then he dropped out, learned how to use tools and work as a manual laborer, studied MMA, and decided he wasn’t gay — just “an unrepentant masculinist.”

>literal satanist homo who chimps out and shares poz blood in the forest with fellow homos
>redpilled
Fuck off.

His friends call themselves wolves and literally cover themselves with animal blood they sacrificed in neooagan larping rituals then have homosex to prove their masculinity. Can you think of anything more degenerate than that?

Attached: 67d.jpg (200x200, 13K)

holy shit that is fucked up

wut, details plz

Attached: 1544315851218.jpg (945x945, 57K)

Lot of conflicting reports here guys
Could forgive a repentant queer and look past it
Not homo blood orgies

Ironically, roman mystery cults and Greek warrior societies were doing shit like that a thousand years ago.

It seems to be more the affectation of a civilized person, enacting what they /think/ barbarians do.

Barbarians are quite boring really, they mostly haul firewood, erect dolmens and fight skirmishes over cattle.

This is one of the most impactful books I've ever read. I divide my life into before and after reading this book.

Imagine every Jow Forums point expressed with elegance and clarity instead of mindless meme fuckery.

>Many believe that they have “evolved beyond” their tribal instincts, or that they have critically examined racial, sexual and cultural differences and made a conscious decision, based on the information available to them, to deal with others “objectively” or overcompensate to correct their own perceived prejudices, which are always assumed to be incorrect or unfair or morally wrong. The idea that you are one of millions of people around the world who independently reasoned his or her way beyond racism, sexism and cultural bias is an obnoxiously vain fantasy. Being anti-racist and anti-sexist and accepting of cultural differences is not a product of your own independent thought, it is the prevailing spirit of this commercial age, facilitated by global informational infrastructures and taught by nearly every educational institution in the civilized world. Being anti-racist or anti-sexist or culturally tolerant today is like being Catholic during the Middle Ages or the Renaissance. It’s a culturally enforced social norm, and like the old Catholics, today’s average “objective critical thinker” will gleefully support any witch hunt or Inquisition aimed at the enemies of the Universalist faith. The same madness of crowds continues in a different form.

well i like the book as well
still have 6h of it

Yeah. I read The Way of Man and felt it had a very homoerotic undertones. Basic gist he spends a lot of time arguing for more guy only groups/clubs, but it's been away since I read it.

Uh well yeah I can, but I browse 4chin.
That's degenerate as fuck tho. Yeah I'm passing on this book guys.

Great quote
Butt fucker or not

Bronze age mindset
It's an ocean of hard redpills written by grug

jack donovan is a homosexual