This UBI thing could make the transgender problem worse. Now they can afford some hormones...

This UBI thing could make the transgender problem worse. Now they can afford some hormones, get a basic computer to whore out on Chaturbate and Twitch to get more cash for more hormones until they will outright scam naïve hetero men into dating them.

Attached: 8D553F3A-08C9-47F6-B819-0709C1C32D45.jpg (1439x1280, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2AiArft8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s why they are shilling it. All these posters here have surgery bills to pay and they are adding up

People on government gibs won't get UBI

The notorious Hungarian tranny in Romania again...

Was it even specified?

Who cares? Only soibois will date them and they are infertile so the soibois won't reproduce. We don't need to save the trannies, because its probably too late. You can use the 1000 to home-school your kids or send them to schools that don't brainwash them to cut their dick off.

It's only natural for it to spread.
We need them to over step.
This will cause it.
Invest in bedsheets, scissors, and gasoline

Nowwww Jow Forums is starting to get it

>not realizing this is just a pellet in the clusterfuck they are ushering in with unprecedented consumerism
>not realizing UBI is part of a far greater aim
>not drawing patterns in the global structure of the status que

Brainlet detected

Attached: 1BF613FC-1D76-4B87-A906-0393B6D9B1D6.jpg (846x1024, 138K)

you should invest in companies that produce these hormones right before UBI comes online, imagine the profit margins of all those NEETs buying hormones...

Attached: felipe selfie.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

just buy estrogen powder, cook up your own and sell them its not that hard

Where can I find a girlfriend(male) like the one on the photo?

Pic related? If so would def smash

>(((universal))) anything ever

Attached: 783578567835.jpg (160x160, 10K)

I don't have a drug lab to do that myself sadly

Attached: felipe kiss.webm (640x1136, 910K)

Go home hungarian

/thread

you dont need a drug lab or anything special you can just use your kitchen equipment

ree
it's not fair

Good maybe it'll make the trannies I fuck a bit more palatable

This fucking tranny shit again.

>(̘͉͕̎̉(̗͛͌(̩̝̔̑̎̚T̠ͣ͗͐̾͐H̯̣̹̓ͫE̠̘͙͇͔̐͗̀ͤY̫̦͆)̠̾̆ͫ̂̄)͍͚̘͈͇̔̀͋͂)̠ ̤̄̇ͬ͐͌̀W̖̪͕̼͓͇͈ạ̪̺̼̙̞̖ͮͣ̊̐̃̆n͍̦̻͙͒̄̊ͣ̉̓t̯͒̎̊ͮ̈͋ ̘͇͎͇̿̔̏̔̐ͧ̐ț̘͊̎͑o͖͖͓̳͔ ͙̪̯͕̼̬͓́k̓͐͐̚ī͐͊l͖̮̪̜̥̉̎̋́ͫl̙̫͓͍̹̯̝̈́͂̍̎ ̣͎͉̐̎̀̇ͅh̳͐̔ͦͪͨu̽ͣ̍̚m̯̪̥͓̹̺ä͉͔̼́ͯͦͪͫn̗̯̰͆̋͋͗ͤi̹͖̼͒̽ͤ͑t͕̊ÿ̜̜̜́̂́ͮͩ̒.͇̯̙̰̫͚͒ͤ̇ ̮̹͋ͯͭ̿̈̊̄ͅ ͖͎̣̖͖O̬͙̠̬̯̥̹̒͑ͨn͕͒ͣ̒̾ͬͭl̤ͮ̿y̦͈̥̿͒ ̳͈̣͈͉͉̘h̙̦̖̥̖̪͍̆a͓͙̱̠͓̰̠v̬͍̯͓͙e̜̤̮͙̦͋̉ͨͪͫ ̺͒ͦ͊͊̂̉͋l͈̻͎ͪo͚̐ͬ̿w̜ͣͬ ͗̉͌̊I̫͌ͨ̓͋Q͎̗͎̣̳̯͕̏ͬͪ̔ͯ̽ ̯̳̣͚͗͂h͇̞̮ͮu͔͇̰̯͕̰̹͊̌ͤͭͬm̩̈́͑āͨ̒̇̔ͧn̬͈̖̼̋ͤ̋ͫ̇̾̿ọ̬̭͔̩̓̍͌̌î͎̙͎̜͎̠̄́̾ͫͫd͇̬͍̳͉̟̓̀̌̇̒̚s̜̝̘̟ͤ̉͌̀̇͛ ̙̏͂͛̂̚t̉͗ͤͯ͆o͓̘̪̪͌ͯͬͅ ̠̙̪̟̜͊ͅe̥͂ͯn̪̝̠̹͎͎͋͂̐s͚l̪̗̋̂ͬā͒̈v̭͙͉͎̩͖ͦ͌͐e͖̞͂̈́ͬ̿.̳̦͈͉̥͇͛̽̊ͧ

What's the problem exactly?

says you romania

That's sad dawg.

Yes it is over for him.

On the JRE, Yang said if someone was receiving 700 in govt benefits, hed only get 300 in UBI instead of the full 1000.

why is there a minor in this thread?what is this heresy, for the Emperor!

Attached: a765509b726341683933a57a49fada28[1].jpg (480x494, 50K)

Is this seriously a guy

Yes.

Attached: 1547253936006-0.jpg (960x539, 66K)

It's not first time when I see this shit here, who the hell is "she(?)" some e-celeb or something?

Do you like what you see?

Attached: felipe.webm (852x480, 2.11M)

Wowee

Just stop trying to convert me to gayism

Yes

im so sorry hitler

Attached: felipemirror.webm (640x1136, 790K)

Romania is gay already.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2AiArft8I

Attached: felipemirror2.webm (1136x640, 954K)

Attached: felipemirror3.webm (1136x640, 873K)

>Romania is one person

Attached: Sorry.jpg (504x495, 58K)

no way that is a guy

Attached: 1547253854485-1.jpg (1080x1215, 123K)

Does it surprise you? Plenty of manlets out there. Imagine a small framed man attempting to violate nature and change genders. It's only laughable when you get men that are built like trucks attempting a conversion.

Este e o fim.

Attached: 1547256626338-0.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

falas português?

It is, he's been posted here for ages.

Pretty much.

Attached: 1547257404361-1.jpg (937x1171, 159K)

Apenas pelo meu amor Felipe.

really! I have been in pol for 6 months and never saw it maybe i need glasses.lol

queres dizer filipe?

Felipe is temporary.

But Jesus Christ is forever

Attached: Arsenie-Boca-Sfantul-Ardealului-Foto-colorata-de-Florin-Rostariu-Istoria-in-culori.jpg (677x960, 80K)

Seu nome é Felipe, mas ele a mudou para Sayuri.

Nope the only eternal thing is Hell .... oh wait I am already in it, nevermind.

it's a guy(brasil)

Attached: Felipe.webm (640x1136, 1.11M)

meu como é que aprendeste português?

SA just needs to leave. They should have their own planet full of cocaine and lady boys.

these person must be narcissistic or autosexual, nobody can film themselves so often without there being additional mental pathogens involved.

I'd let him suck my dick

would it be classificated as a trap or trannie?

i don't think i want to get it.

>implying they won't ban home schools
>implying they won't force all private schools to teach globo-homo by law
I wish I lived in your fantasy world.

>Govt benefits
Isn't one of the requirements to make UBI work in the first place, that you shut down all other gibs? Isn't that one of the big savings, no more lopsided pensions, no niggers on extra gibs, no trailer trash with 12 kids, just the universal $1k or whatever, and nothing else. Nobody to manage it, no systems, just hand everyone $1k a month (virtually, i.e. no offices for it), and tell them to fuck off.

>When the fact that he's Romanian bothers you more than the being a mentally ill tranny-part
As long as they look like and stop mentioning that they're trans, then fine, whatever. Same as with fags, keep it to yourselves and as long as I can't tell then whatever. That's the part that bothers me the most with these retarded fetishist/activist groups - that they can't stop talking about their lifestyle choices for longer than five minutes.

>They should have their own planet full of cocaine and lady boys.
One ticket to planet Colombia, please.

>autosexual
Big words, Waffle man. I think it's a base trait of being female. So in that respect, excessive self-admiration to the point where it's almost pathological is actually a fairly good representation of real women.

Attached: 1525883192697.jpg (680x707, 135K)

>Big words, Waffle man. I think it's a base trait of being female. So in that respect, excessive self-admiration to the point where it's almost pathological is actually a fairly good representation of real women.
no its an actual illness. its like homosexuality. all should be burned to death after stem cell extraction

I see that is the question the best philosofical minds across history have tried to answer. I see you are a man of culture, great minds think alike.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

trap
he uses a male name and doesn't pretend to be a woman

>Scam

Implying they could ever pass

Attached: 1551347039944.jpg (782x778, 103K)

Where can i find more lads

Attached: 192432922.jpg (800x800, 45K)

i am the servant of truth. and traps are gay indeed.