The left can't meme

What the actual fuck is wrong with the Left. Why can't they meme, for real?

Attached: Left wing memes.jpg (2240x1287, 428K)

Because they take themselves too fucking seriously, and never want to create any humor that offends anyone except for straight white men.

>when you're so terrible at memes you have to meme a meme instruction manual

Attached: jackeatsasandwich.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I kekd at the image, 8/2

They are on an intellectual trip throwing in a wall of text trying to explain the world like school teachers instead of pining it down to a stereotype pic with less than 10 words every caveman no matter wich country can understand.

True that. Thought comes to mind: with their pc 'culture' they're sabotaging themselfes.

Memes are humor, or rather, derive their potency from the fact that they observe truth where society fails to, like humor.

If your observations aren't true, they aren't funny or they don't make sense. When you live in a fantasy world of insecurity, institutionalization and emotion, how could you observe truth?

Simple as that.

That's not to say liberals can't be funny, but their funny observations aren't based on politics or economics, but rather non sequiturs and rebellion against an illogically adopted social norm, like fart jokes or calling people stupid. Fallacies, basically.

i kekked at nigger , so the left can meme

Attached: 1551595355408.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

"A picture is worth a thousand words, but only the thousand words which describe that picture."
Since leftism is completely synthetic, they cannot refer to any concepts which are universally-understood in the community to use as shorthand for their ideas, because nothing resembles the ideas they are trying to put across.
There is also a heavy reliance on stating ideas which can be summarized by referring to other concepts, since the only way the leftist knows how to think of their ideas is in the pseudo-philosophy it was given to them in. Consider the picture where it's really more of an essay written in shorthand than any sort of joke.
Finally, whenever they do have an idea which is comparable to something commonly understood, it's usually already used by a right-winger. Porky is literally just Happy Merchant but more complicated, gulags are used on /leftypol/ to represent the same idea as concentration camps here (except less popular because leftists don't want to admit that gulags are inseparable from their ideology int he common view instead of reveling in it like Jow Forums does with the holocaust), and many of the memes of the right aren't even re-edited for /leftypol/, just used exactly as-is.

Attached: the left's memes.jpg (2024x1564, 290K)

>not doing it for the lulz
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They have no sense of humour.

Consider this picture. I have seen this exact thread on Jow Forums, pre-retexture, so many times that I know something was up even among the derivative garbage usually on /leftypol/. It shocked me to see entire threads getting stolen, Communist China apparently being a source of inspiration for leftists.
See how every idea they come up with is either bad because it is completely unlike anything in reality and thus needs to be explained, or is stolen from the right-wing.

Attached: look at this shit.png (1839x991, 349K)

Holy shit that's unreal.

Attached: This says a lot about our society.jpg (1280x790, 92K)

The Left is trying to force the world to fit to their ideology, the Right is attempting to describe reality as it really is. The Right need only point and laugh; the Left has to change the scene and shoot it from a low angle first, then redefine the elements in the scene to fit their ideology or check that they aren't accidentally offending another leftist, and only then can they can point and try to laugh, but by then it's taken too long and the viewer has moved on.

Attached: the puppies arent working sir what do we do.jpg (935x867, 50K)

>Left wing is a chart
>Right is just the word nigger
No matter how hard they try it's a funny word. Hell I hear other nogs call each other the same word with a hard R, laugh and call one back. Not always but it's funny

Reminder not to take them lightly considering they have taken over every major institution n the west. Every university, news outlet, radio TV, all of comedy, etc.

(((Steven Pinker))) described this phenomenon with the phrase "euphemism treadmill" - the euphemism for something bad becomes the bad term itself over time. Imbecile, idiot, and moron were all medical terms for specific levels of disability, then they became insults, then 'retarded' became an insult. Same with niggers, any word for them becomes tainted by essential niggerness. It shows the weakness of the Social Constructionist perspective.

And yet they still fail miserably. Take intersectional feminism in the USA for example: less than 8% of the population is happy to describe themselves as a feminist, and 75% strongly disagree that they would adopt the label. All that effort to pump out constant propaganda and they still can't sell their snakeoil to anyone but each other.

A more recent example is the way Tranny Kids undid fifty years worth of lbqt acceptance and goodwill with normies overnight.

Attached: normies can be hilarious.png (1080x1137, 361K)

You've nailed it and even in their image they admit that memes "fail to tell the full story" due to the "richness of leftist theory" which is just a roundabout way of saying that the intellectual maps they draw do not correspond to any real territory in the world.

Right image made me kek hard.

Leftists are masters of delusion. You can see how they try to tell theirselves they're OK and they're the good guys while constantly looking for the right's approval.
All my friends that I know that used to be leftist hate the joke that the left has become.

They also strawmeme too much to be effective memers
Effective memes require truth

I think this is also why blacks can't come up with an insult for Whites that bites. "Cracka" just doesn't sound like an insult, because pointing out that someone is White will never be an insult. It's the sword that only cuts one way.

Attached: 1966 Our Man Flint.jpg (602x338, 52K)

I really like the meme on the right, can we start using that?

They meme'd Trump Russia wtf are you talking about can't meme. They got over 20% of the country brainwashed.

Attached: Nigger white field.jpg (1120x1120, 181K)

>trying to explain the world like school teachers
School children, surely? They're learning by rote, after all.

Haha!

I want to listen to this album.

Because memes are a form of comedy, and like comedy if you try to force it or try to cater to many people you end up over explaining the joke and i'ts not funny anymore. It goes even further with memes, as good memes are rooted in truth than exaggerated to make the point funny with over the top comparisons or outlandish statements etc. The lefts view of reality isn't truthful, the root of all their memes is based in lies so they never catch on because no one can relate to a reality that isn't real.

Meme only works when there is truth with common sense.

Left meme has no truth and cringeworthy.

>BOTTOM TEXT

They have no sense of humor....at all.

I genuinely wonder what the posters in that image must look like irl. That level of stupidity must show heavily in one’s appearance.

>due to the richness of leftist theory
lost

Attached: 1549916477778.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Need one with just the letter N

Big part of the fun is undermining the sacred cows, the great unquestionable truths that should not be mocked. Since the left has a lot of sacred cows, it's easy to mock them. Another difference is the cultural zeitgeist in which these memes exist. The right has a lot of taboos going against it, and humor is an excellent way to undermine and break those taboos

Attached: 1545097051215.png (960x718, 971K)

Attached: left vs right meme.jpg (750x424, 49K)

You got it, coming right up

Attached: N word white field.jpg (1120x1120, 171K)

he he he

Attached: 1551644477106.jpg (682x864, 105K)

lefties getting triggered by the left-can't-meme meme. it is true though

>rich leftist theories
the 1001 comunist interpretations with the ones that lead to catastrophes on top...

the image is exactly why they can't meme