Where should I move??

Alright, Jow Forums.

Let's keep this simple. I'm sick of fucking Canada. I'm considering moving to one of these four countries. Give whatever advice or personal experiences of any of them.

Czech Republic (Prague probably)
Ireland (Dublin or Cork)
Japan
New Zealand

Attached: leaf.png (700x460, 51K)

If you live in a city just move out of that city. All the chinks and poos are concentrated in the trinity of Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.

It's more than just one thing. Our dollar is fucked. Our housing market is fucked. Our weather is shit unless you live in Vancouver. It feels like we increasingly have no cohesive national identity. Place just isn't for me.

just go innawoods
Other countries wont want you as much as you dont want them.

You can’t run from the jew
Stand your ground or scream in the space you didn’t defend

Attached: 9DB2CD59-53E5-4934-B760-54AEBDE055C2.jpg (674x960, 207K)

This. Out of OPs list, New Zealand is most viable to start a new life in. But even there you'll feel like an outsider. Not to mention things are more expensive there. Czech Republic and Ireland you'll be an outcast, in Japan you'll be super isolated.

I've thought long and hard about where I want to live on this planet. And I always come to the conclusion there's no place like home. I know how everything works here, I know the good areas and bad areas, I know the culture and customs. I'm even hesitant about living in America.

To me Canada is the best country in the world. Like America but more laid back

You really think Ireland would be hard to move to? They fucking speak English, bro.

Unless you're fluent in Japanese or Czech/Slovak I'd suggest only moving to an English speaking country to maintain your quality of life. I hear New Zealand is nice.

Japan and NZ don't want you.

>they speak English
Technically, yes. Practically, good like trying to make out what the fuck they're saying

*good luck

Come to America, we're about to start making athusond a week

>no cohesive national identity.

doesnt matter where you move to, you will never identify yourself as anything besides canadian and neither will other people.

nobody wants a leaf in their country.
the only option is suicide, user

you'll have a great career as a manga artist! go to japan

>Montreal
There is not that much poochinks in Montreal, yet. Anglos are a far greater menace.

Fuck off leaf nigger, we're full.

>There's not many poochinks in Montreal
truly epic pierre

Attached: 1449930829951.png (633x900, 57K)

>Ireland (Dublin or Cork)
It's pozzed - Feminism, radical Liberal Leftists, Africans.

>New Zealand
Pozzed. Feminism. Chinks.

>Out of OPs list, New Zealand is most viable to start a new life in. But even there you'll feel like an outsider. Not to mention things are more expensive there. Czech Republic and Ireland you'll be an outcast, in Japan you'll be super isolated.
I agree. But with Japan, at least you're in an ethno-state. It's so nice not to have to deal with multiculturalism. But, yes, you will be isolated - if not physically, psychologically. But some people are okay with that, especially those who are more introverted and are happy doing their own thing or staying at home. But Ireland and New Zealand are as bad as Canada, UK and Australia in terms of cultural Marxism, feminism, etc.

There’s no white people left in Calgary. It’s ogre

Argentina. Brazil seems to be becoming pretty based

Last I heard, New Zealand was full.

>Run away like a coward to country's you know nothing about. [Japan being very Xenophobic. Doesn't actually have subtitles either]
From one leaf to another, Kill your self. Cowards who give up don't deserve to breath or breed
>Its literally hopeless to change whats going on in the country.
That sort of bull shit is exactly why its been allowed to go on as long as it has. While the world is in flames, Canada still has potential to change. We're not Europe or Sweden. There is still hope, But not with worthless cucks like you trying to convince everyone around them that nothing can stop the train
Do your part or fucking kill your self.

I’m moving to South America to live like a king off a middle class income

>I agree. But with Japan, at least you're in an ethno-state

ethno state for who dumbass, you? You're a minority outcast dumb weeb

>ohh durrr, I dont like my shithole because I'm becoming a minority, let me move to a country where I'm clearly a minority

fucking logic right

Based leaf i seconf this comment. Fuck cucknadians and their unwillingness to actually deal with the problems our country has. bunch of fucking cowards.

If you are fed up with multiculturalism, you should move to Hungary, Budapest.

It is the most based country in the world.

Tens of thousands of people move to Hungary from liberal multicultural countries every year.

This is true. I live in northern BC and it's pretty nice up here. Affordable housing, quiet, hardly any migrants. I doubt I will ever leave.

Attached: bc.jpg (1382x627, 245K)

I legit want most Canadians to die as an example to the world. Fuck you and fuck your family

>ethno state for who dumbass, you? You're a minority outcast dumb weeb
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt.

You're MGTOW.

Fag, this is why our country is the way it is, just running away from the problem. You’ll bring that mentality to whatever country would take you in

>Fag, this is why our country is the way it is, just running away from the problem.
You're another simpleton.

Hello blackpigeon, love your videos, too bad you left our country to die a slow death.

Czech is lovely. Great outdoors, nice people, guns, Bohemian architecture, dry.
Ireland is being Cultural Marxised, rains all the time.