SECOND REFERENDUM BREXIT

It's happening. May wants it, Labour wants it, there is a majority for it.

Attached: giphy.gif (390x299, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxtB8f4WcIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You will vote till you do it right
And this, ladies and gents, is why i don't trust democracy anymore.

>You will vote till you do it right
>and then you never get a vote on it again

>and if you get it right this time, we'll never bring it up again.

Vote until we get the result the Jews want.

kys, not happening

>keep voting until we get the results we want
Good to see leftists the world over use this same tactic.

This might be enough to uncuck bongs.

Hey hans, you've shit posted anti-brexit for long time so I have a question. How will it feel when we stay that your mother tongue will become a second language in your schools, may be even third after turkish?

I want her to have my babies.

> Drool, Britannia! Britannia's in the grave!
>Britons always, always, always shall be slaves!

Attached: Britannia.png (696x446, 212K)

it's over

If they try this, they're completely fucked.

Fucking drama queens. They should just fucking kill themselves.

Attached: 1550525859318.png (615x593, 325K)

If you use the word...

bullet

...it has a 50% chance of crashing any thread.

What a foolish move the EU won’t last so the britts might as well get out now

They'll probably enjoy it, seeing as all Germans are cucks.

I'm almost tempted to vote Remain if happens just to make the next decade or two extra spicy. Politics nor the current status quo among the political class in this country won't survive the chaos a betrayal like that would cause. It gives us plenty of opportunities in the long term and ruins politics for the elite when they face 30%-35% of the public in a state of fury and backing anti-establishment populism for the next decade or two.

No deal or no Brexit are the best options going for us in the long term, chaos and upheaval in either scenario rather than a shit Brexit in name only that keeps the elites happy, doesn't leave the people angry enough and means nothing really changed.

hahahaha

if you're under the age of 30, have ANY marketable skills at all and are not planning on getting the FUCK out of here by the next general election then you are a complete and utter retard.
This country is dead and dont give me shit about being a defeatist or whatever.
There is nothing at all left to fight for, not even our fellow countrymen.
The average Brit is a fucking retard who eagerly deep throats nanny state cock and begs for more. Whenever something bad happens the Norf FC bloke wipes his face with the back of his hand and says "they need tur do sumthin bout it!" And when the government does "do something" about it, even if their solution is utter shit and not what anyone wanted he will grumble a bit then go back to 'is pint and moan about the next thing "dey need tur do sumthin!" about.
FUCK my ancestors for not leaving with the rest of the pilgrims.

Flag? Check.
Shitpost? Check.

The upside of no Brexit right there, keeps the exit door open and that much easier for the medium term. Move eastwards and regroup there to consider your long-term plans.

But then you'd be in the US or Canada.

Fuck the EU, and fuck freedom of movement!

Attached: 1547042211061.jpg (1024x607, 61K)

>based GERMAN sums it up perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=jxtB8f4WcIw

Attached: 1552215574275.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>May wants it
if this isn't a reason for that useless seat warmer to be sacked immediately then I don't know what is, except maybe the last 2.5 years. holy fuck how is this useless twat still in office?

US is a much, much better than the U.K.
I think you americans struggle to understand just how cucked the U.K. really is. It's so utterly ridiculous that people raised in a country with stuff like the Bill of Rights and 1st and 2nd Amendments struggle to even comprehend it.

>"british" school

Attached: article-2155938-137F2612000005DC-549_634x478.jpg (634x478, 83K)

why did you kill mussolini

>Second referendum
>Anger against gEUrmany causes higher numbers in favour of BREXIT
>No deal BREXIT with extra fuck you to the EU

Can't wait for Germany to die from not jumping the sinking ship

It makes no sense to have a second referendum, because there is no solution to the NI conflict.
The "experts" are trying to find one for two years, now british cowfart brains should solve it?
Blood hard bone on bone cliff crash and burn Brexit now!

>leave with the pilgrims
The USA is almost dead itself. When I was born the US was 80% middle class white people. Even California was mostly white. It’s a lower middle class non white country now and it’s only going to get worse. There is no saving us.

Attached: A0096744-F695-481C-B88C-719F668F77BE.jpg (336x400, 47K)

Wishful thinking my dude. Although people went marching over much less in the past couple years. Still, I'll believe it when I see it.

I think it's mostly due to feeling like everything is completely fucked here, and just vainly hoping others are doing better even if it's not really true.

Giving up is what you're good at. Stand up and take charge or fight with blood and steel.

whatever my girlfriends dad is some crazy rich chinaman.
pretty sure he runs virtual slave labour farms in rural china or something. I'll go with her when she graduates next year. Spent some time in Asia a few years and its both hilarious and depressing how you are actually somehow MORE free under crazy authoritarian commie governments because as a foreigner they really dont give a single shit what you do as long as you don't cause trouble for the authorities.

FUCKER MY MOM AND GRANDMA ARE FUCKING BRITISH AND EVERY DAY YOU FUCKERS MAKE ME ANGRY YOU WANT CHANGE FIGHT FOR IT AND YOU WANT TO FORCE IT THEN DESTROY THE FUCKING FOUNDATION THAT YOUR RULERS STAND ON!

How the fuck is Brexit still an issue? Britbongs voted nearly 3 years ago and they want out. This withdrawal bullshit is bureaucrat gang bullshit.

This should be a military conflict by now.

In 17 days? Fuck me krauts, we knew you were desperate, but at least have some self respect

THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR.
I'm a tiny, tiny minority. The British people will NEVER rise up, they WANT nanny state, they WANT government sticking their nose into every aspect of their lives, and they'll vote OVER and OVER for them to do so.

>dont give me shit about being a defeatist

If you don't leave i'll kill you with the rest of the browns, you miserable sack of shit

Attached: 764545.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Only 17 more days left of this bullshit. See you all on the other side of Hard Brexit, the plan they all agreed on the second the High Court ruled we didn't owe the EU any money, and the plan they have all been following by sending world leaders to "have tea with the Queen" ie renegotiate trade deals.

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Kids these days being all over dramatic

3 years wasted on fucking nothing

no, you wont. because nobody is going to kill the browns.
nobody is going to do anything.
They'll sit at the pub drinking a pint and saying "they need ter sort it out and do sumthin about it!"
These people dont even really know who "they" are. They just have a vague notion that some unseen force watching over us all... like Big Brother, will take care of everything.
When pakis rape kids and the government and police cover it up so they dont lose votes or get called racist, does Mr North FC get his mates together and actual fucking do something?
No. He says "they need ter do sumthin about it!" despite "they" being the very fucking people who caused the problem in the first place.
Explain to him that the authorities who he expects to fix all ills are the problem that needs fixing and his brain just shuts down. If thats the case, who is the one who is going ter do sumthin about it?!

We were given a general election in which we had to choose the least awful option out of three Remain parties. Turns out that they're all practically the same party.

>imagine leaving something like this up to the uneducated masses when the people in fucking parliament don't even know how the EU works and only now realizing how fucked they are going to be outside of it.

Fuck democracy. This should never have been put up to a referendum in the first place. It's like asking "the people" if the UK should nuke itself and 51% said yes, so now the other half of the country has to die with them. Or electing a political party for the foreseeable future... This is why every democratic system has frequent voting, and every choice is a temporary one.

It's okay though, the boomers will be dead soon. Maybe we'll finally have some fucking progress in the world.

you should pay your denbt by giving germany all your hardworking pakis

There isn't enough time to organize a second referendum. May will cancel it outright and resign. Whoever replaces her as PM will try to assuage people by saying they clearly need to do more research into leaving the EU and form a skeleton committee with no real budget to "plan" for a possible Brexit, and they will get to work pretending the whole thing never happened.

Majority in parliament perhaps. Majority among the British people, absolutely not. Leave will win by an even bigger margin.

If you went to the US you'd probably have been shot by now.

Your ancestors should have been criminals youd be in Australia.

>May will cancel it outright
She can't. Remainers took the government to court to get a ruling that the power of Royal Prerogative could not be used to trigger Article 50 and begin the Brexit process, and that it required a majority vote in parliament.
The intention was to kill Brexit right there, hoping that enough MPs would vote against to stop it being started at all.
It did go through however, and now Remain is faced with the bitter pill that their very own attempt to stop Brexit at the start line is going to force a no-deal at the finish line, because precedent has been set.
If A50 cannot be triggered without a parliamentary majority, it obviously cannot be revoked without one either.
Is there a majority in parliament for such a thing? I honestly have no idea, but the clock is ticking to a default no deal on the 29th.

If the media and politicians weren't all in (((their))) pocket it wouldn't be so bad.
Do you honestly think that they won't fuck Britain as hard and long as possible for daring to think they had rights and sovereignty? If they aren't made an example of. Other nations might start thinking they can rebel too

Attached: 1518792602254.png (1013x842, 1.02M)

>do-over

He's right; they have no means of fighting and they've been completely emasculated. Vast amounts of the population (35%+ in some estimates) are entirely dependent on their government and would view any attempt to take away their free food, free housing, free health care, free entertainment, and free pocket money as a deadly attack. It's sad to say but Britain is fucking gone already, man, it doesn't exist any more in any real sense. France is still willing to fight, and god knows it only takes a small amount of Germans to whip up the rest into action, but the UK is not what it used to be. Marxism did a hell of a number on it; they've been beaten over the head with the "evil colonizers!" stick since they were tiny babies and they really believe a lot of it.

Attached: UK.jpg (641x488, 155K)

>spanish
No

>i'll kill you with the rest of the browns

Attached: Telford.jpg (615x380, 116K)

They’ll vote to take no deal off the table tomorrow, then vote to extend Article 50 the next day, and the EU won’t believe their luck. These fucking traitors need removed from Minecraft.

كيف تبدو أختك عندما تفعل ذلك

What’s your problem, Nigel? A second ref will happen, what else is going to solve this?

I’m almost tempted to vote remain because I’m trying to sell my property in London and move somewhere warmer but the vote fucked my properties value and the market. Also I am completely blackpilled about the whole thing and the country in general now

Fuck democracy and fuck liberty, only through the power of enforcing freedom can we be free.

Attached: 10265F62-2B81-43CE-BA7A-ABFED019A2C9.png (490x881, 103K)

With steel you mean your mobility scooter?

>vote to extend Article 50
All it takes is one EU nation to veto that.
Pray that someone based in Europe, maybe Italy or Hungary, will do a solid for us and veto it.

Not that it really matters if we leave or not at this point. Country is fucked anyway.

You kikes are really boring today. I know your people lack imagination but you can at least stop posting the same shit over and over again. Pretend you’re sucking a bloody baby dick and try harder.

>we’ll just keep voting until we get the result we want

They can’t risk going against their masters. EU controls their fucking MONEY now. Its over for all of mainland Europe and won’t be solved without war.

Austrian gets it.

>You'll keep voting until you chose what (((we))) want.

always a kraut , FUCK EU.

Are you just retarded or don't you know the meaning of "non-binding referendum"

They did not have to take the outcome and roll with it... They did, fucked about for 2 years, failed on basically every front and now review/reconsider.

The US did the same when rice farmers BTFO'd their army.

Strange dichotomy, as a Jewish MP, Andrew Percy, was in a camp to get a Brexit, and Jewish business leaders were pro-Brexit, it's mainly the atheistic leftist cunt Jews that opposed Brexit.

yeah,when you are sinking you usually fight until you get out of the water...
but bongs,ah the bongs are a different animal.
and of course mericans love the idea of having a new province to rule.

Imagine unironically thinking Remain wouldn't absolutely trounce Leave in a 2nd Ref.
It's been two years of negative press coverage and politicians running around like headless chickens, all those undecideds who went Leave will now vote Remain.
Not to mention there's now two years worth of kids eligible to vote Remain and two years worth of dead old people not here to vote Leave again.

It's pretty sick how everytime May mentions a "second referendum" in the House of Commons most of the opposition literally roars "Yeeeeessss!" and you know most of the Tories support it too, as well as May herself.

I agree. I feel like Farage is leading us to the slaughterhouse with all this "Leave would win with a much higher margin in a 2nd referendum" nonsense. And for someone who supposedly doesnt want a second referendum, he seems to go on and on an awful lot about it on his LBC show. Not to mention the fact that he just stated his intent to get back into British politics again. It's like they all know what's about to go down and we're never gonna leave.

You don't understand. Voting until the British get the ((right)) results is truly a European tradition, they might as well stay.

of course they would , their a bunch of bone idle toffs who have never done a days work in their lives , Brexit means they actually have shit to do

fuck that cunt , he made sure that his kids have got German passports , shows how confident the bastard swine is on brexit , pity his plane didnt hit the ground harder.

yes

Hotel EU.

People act according to their own self interests e.g I am making enough money to provide, is there enough food on the table? If there is something blocking their ability to act in their own self interest they will fight, otherwise they won't. The UK being in or out of Europe is not really in any average man's self interest. We only talk about it, because it's interesting, very few save the crazy and the ideologically driven will ever act outside of their self interest.

I'm blackpilled too about the future of this country. But whitepilled about the future in the long term.

Drive people out of anywhere without actually wiping them out and they only go and regroup somewhere else. The more of us that go do that in Central and Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand and in enclaves all over the rest of the world the better. It's clear Britain, America, Canada and most of Western Europe can't be saved in the current situation so priorities need to change towards either regrouping away from home to wait to see what happens next or just laying down new roots and starting again entirely.

Rome didn't disappear after the 5th Century, the Western Empire fell but the East saw another thousand years of existence and continued it on in a different form. Only the elites in our own countries and certain former colonies really wish any harm or replacement on us, go elsewhere and attitudes are going to be different so long as we take resources, money and skills with us and don't upset the native governing elites.

China doesn't want to replace or genocide us, it just doesn't want us causing problems for the ruling party. Russia is the same, even if it's economy is shit. Eastern Europe needs money and private investment, not to mention a boost to conservatives and nationalists in elections to harden majorities and keep governments in power. Most of Latin America is viable and welcoming providing we don't cause trouble and bring investment and skills. Most of South East Asia is growing, lacking in serious hostility towards non-tourist Europeans and viable to grow enclaves of European expats as long as we don't act like cancerous tourists or sexpats and do something for their economies. Even parts of Africa could be viable providing they don't drink the anti-white kool aid.

We just need to start moving and taking the resources, wealth and tax base away from our countries and anti-white reigmes.

How to steal the people's vote 101

Shit like this and what the political Establishment have tried in the US are exactly why all politicians and their families need to be brutally executed in the streets.

AYE SAY old CHAPS!
Shall we Sport and gossip over some CRUMPETS UN TEA?
I hear a new flick of MRS. BUCKET be onda TELLY!
~Sir Reginald Francis Keef Esquire...AT UR SERVICE

Attached: fsafsafsa.jpg (500x468, 29K)

>majority wins
>1%
The referendum should have been 55% minimum. It just reinforces tyranny of the masses

Fuck you newfag. Read the rules. Post tits or GTFO

Wikileaks dump on Brexit sabotage incoming.......

Oi, m8, you got a loicence for that opinion?

Attached: armedpolicelondon2203b.jpg (1500x1000, 191K)

I just still don't get what's happening in the minds of those screaming PROJECT FEAR! PROJECT FEAR! REMAIN BAD BREXIT GOOD BRITISH EMPIRE STRONK when you can see the whole fucking car industry wanting to pull out from this burning shithole as a first sign of what Brexit will bring

More white poeple are killed or raped by niggers in one day in America than in a whole year Europe. Yes, this is a fact!

Britbongs need to get it through their heads, brexit is not happening. If you want to leave, start executing your politicians, until you kill enough that they leave the EU on a rush.

You can't trust democracy, really. Rome probably fell because it became a republic

People got baited with lies, how is this democracy

Fuck democracy

Warning signs of fascism? More like warning sings of intelligence!

Shut the fuck up idiot

Attached: Amerimutt.png (686x798, 66K)

This. I'm just fucking off to go live in Switzerland.
Britain had a good run but sadly it's over. This is just what happens in the life-cycle of a nation.

Attached: 1539079367028.png (788x756, 285K)