Hypothetical Scenario Thread

We find definitive proof that Extra Terrestrials exist. How does Jow Forums react?

Attached: aliens.jpg (618x410, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqij_2kjJcg
youtube.com/watch?v=-x-mLzl3eHY
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell 'em fuck off, we're full, niggers

who cares about opinion of random internet incels?

Jow Forums would get excited as hell but that ain't hard when they are all 400 pounds and playing video games after 14 year old

>xenobabes crave the bbc

You can meet them through DMT
Crowley did
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqij_2kjJcg
youtube.com/watch?v=-x-mLzl3eHY
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng

Start gassing the (((Ayylamos))) and send them back to the Bottomless Pit where they belong.
>>Ayyliends durrr

I’d wonder wtf the government is trying to hide by revealing aliens.

> Zap the kikes, galactic race war now

Personally no change, pol will have a solid 6 months of content with funny gifs

I'd they're hostile, it's the deep state doing what Warner van Braun said they would do. If they're friendly, it's a trap. So either way I want nothing to do with it. It's really that simple.

I would plead for them to kill the corrupt elites that have poisoned the human race, beg for their help so we can return to the greatness that I know humanity can achieve if unchained.

Demons.

People like you are why Ayy's will never reveal themselves to us.

Depends.
>million year old signals
Eh, cool
>active signals within response distance
Interstellar Internet activate
>signs in solar system
Warm up them nukes, boys
>UFO/USO invasion
I'M FROM BUENOS ARES AND I SAY KILL THE BUGS
>ayyys land and beg for mercy
Fuck off, we're full. You can crash on the Moon.
The problem with all those scenarios is that the most likely situations are we are either alone or already been invaded and don't know it.

Panic
Fight for resources
Go to war with each other
Get everything you can before the ETs kill everyone

Attached: IMG_0494.jpg (460x283, 12K)

What the fuck do you expect us to do?
>oh wow, aliens
Then back to normal life.

Technology is the corruption user, the idea that we need to strive to achieve greatness is what has gotten us to where we are and it's not a good place. Primitivism is the ultimate and final redpill.

I hope Jesus is negro
A lot of disappointment chosen people

Probably /shrug

Unironically this

>How does Jow Forums react?

We make them hate the jews?

Attached: aREA 51.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

People like us don't want them to reveal themselves to us, dumbass. That's the fucking point.

Fuck off we're full

What if a secret mein kampf was sent on the voyagers and picked up by the planet Blog?
They translate it but nobody really understands except one, a homeless soldier named Blorgler.
>At last I truly see
He rises up and destroys out the Blorgbergs who have been secretly controlling Blorg. As a thank you, he uses the unprecedented peace and prosperity to launch an Interstellar relief fleet to locate this "Earth" and help them also remove their Earthbergs, and any other ones they find. Unfortunately Space is really big, and the fleet have yet to arrive, unknown to Blorgler that the battle has already been lost

Attached: 1549793990165.jpg (714x944, 270K)

fpbp

>Implying if you take away the greed and corruption technology won't lead us to do incredible things.
Knowledge and tech is never inherently good or evil, just how we use it. With proper knowledge and with less subversion and twisting of facts / science as a race we could do great things. We just need to have a way to keep ourselves in check and a way to rid ourselves of the root problem, corruption and greed. With those two elements gone there is no reason to think Technology will corrupt us if it is created from purity of mind and soul.

wow it's almost like you could cause those things to happen by faking a hostile alien invasion. Makes you think.

We are the aryans, we do not come from this earth, if you want definitive proof of ET, just go to Sweden, or Britain or Germany then go to Africa or Australia and see the difference.

>Panic
Clearly not. We had soft disclosure last year, plus the Wow! signal, crinoids on Mars, etc etc and no one panicked. Worse, almost everyone just shrugged about the Nimitz incident.

>We find definitive proof that Extra Terrestrials exist. How does Jow Forums react?

Attached: 1546068235221.gif (351x324, 1.18M)

Want alien gf

This peoples attention spans have gotten so short they forget anything important and just slowly become sub consciously desensitized to it all. Good way for the government to test jsut how docile their people have become though.

I think
The Greco/Roman/Egyptian people are from another part of space

Try to open up a meaningful dialogue with them and redpill them on Earth's globalist agenda.

>later find out ayys were the ones behind the globalist agenda

WELP

Leave it to the retarded mutt to believe this retarded bullshit... fucking retard.

>Find a way to BTFO earth's govt by communicating to the ayys via dank memes.
>Ayyys and Jow Forums become instant lads
>red pill the AYYYS on faggots, niggers, the JQ etc
>Ayyys use their cosmic super zyklon ray to delete all faggots, nigs, browns, jews, etc from the earth
>Anime spontaneously becomes real

I am ready

Attached: Jellyfish.jpg (1024x768, 746K)

Yfw they end up recognising Pepe as one of their ancient trickster gods and respond by lasering dick shapes into our wheat fields for the keks

Attached: 1544550696629.png (496x493, 186K)

Fuck off space niggers. We are full anyway

tfw Jow Forums redpills even aliens

Attached: conehead_reaction.jpg (500x500, 22K)

checkem

I reacted by saying "huh thats neat" while watching one of their red orbs.
...you assume contact hasnt happened yet, LMAO

>We find definitive proof that Extra Terrestrials exist. How does Jow Forums react?
Well, if it’s bacteria on Mars I don’t give a fuck

If it’s intelligent ET’s that visit Earth we’re probably fucked, because they’d be so advanced our planet would be like an anthill to them.

>Not taking the bacteria to study and weaponize

That, and that they're extradimensional entities that use our souls as food, aka demons. Doom is unironically a documentary.

If bacteria can survive on other planets with different atmospheres it might not even survive on our own planet.

We're the bacteria, user. Are you prepared to be weaponized to kill xenos on planet DOOM?

>How does Jow Forums react?

Attached: concerned.jpg (406x364, 38K)

I'd be dead. Like literally nobody will know they're real until Earth is a smoldering crater.

Australia, you're up.

>Take us, please

DMT is a gift from aliens

fuck off rogan

>Be Jew
>World is waking up
>Europe closes it's borders
>((((((((Extraterrestrial Life)))))))) Attacks
>Goyim have to stick together in hard time
>One World government
>White Genocide begins

What is it then?