Cocaine

Why is every other young person in this country obsessed with this shit? I’m an 18 year old zoomer and I only know 2 other people my age who refuse it, its a fucking epidemic out there.

Attached: 394DB31B-632F-44D4-96A7-42EFFE7E7138.jpg (500x352, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-cocaine-meth-project-safe-audience-1.4908216
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600058/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts
youtu.be/8KDbYGAmaBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're not doing real cocaine.
it's a mix of amphetamines and garbage
real cocaine is time consuming to produce and requires huge plantations, and it's extremely hard to smuggle across the atlantic.
It can be found but it will cost 200$ per gram at least

Attached: kiss.jpg (953x635, 377K)

>Implying I do coke

I guess jews would be the experts seeing as their parents were also crushed into tiny ash-like particles

Let people be degenerates. Why care user?

Young people like to party, cocaine is a party drug

bongs growing more and more nihilistic. stay away from that shit, read the bible, marry and move to sweden or something and start a farm.

cocaine is a helluva drug, that's why

Social pressure. To look cool. To be one of "the guys". Shit is overrated. People who take it look rocked off their mind like crackheads and talk creepely. Literally the most shittest and overated drug. Stay away from it, it's an expensive addiction and will lead you to harder drugs.

t millennial bommer

Avoid white drugs. You have no idea what's in it.

But it's nature trying to kill normies in her own ways...

be very careful. not worth it anymore imho.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-cocaine-meth-project-safe-audience-1.4908216

"We haven't had a real cocaine test since the start of summer," registered nurse Bryce Koch, co-founder of Project Safe Audience, told CBC's Information Radio.

"What we're seeing, 90 per cent of the tests we're doing on cocaine is coming back positive for meth. So we're actually thinking no one is actually taking cocaine in the city, it's pretty much all meth," said Koch.

"And the 10 per cent that isn't coming back as cocaine, is actually coming back as something we can't [test]. We're not too sure what it is, because it's not giving us consistent results, and it's not showing up as what it should be expected. Cocaine will show up pretty easily in a cocaine sample, meth will show up pretty easily in a cocaine sample, but there's something there, that we can't really tell what it is."

I've tried it on three occasions, twice in college and once recently, and it never did much of anything for me. Most recently when i tried it I did like it, but i really just felt alert and awake like i got a really good night's sleep. I didn't feel euphoric or ready to party, I felt the way i wish i felt when i wake up for work.

That shits waaaaaaay to expensive when it's just a better version of caffeine, or the shit I have had is garbage (likely) but still not worth it.

It feels good on a fleeting level. I used to take it.

It's like the full length of a coffee buzz in the space of 20 minutes. Beyond that, it's a fashion statement to take it.

its not perfect but its the "best" drug there to do responsibly. low doses, great high, no hangover, no hangver when mixed with alcohol.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

It’s awsome

>$200 per gram of diluted powder that has been in pablo’s ass wrapped in a dirty condom

>Not getting bricks of it at the source

You are all stupid

Attached: 1A341640-2EC0-4156-8DBE-CCD185815D80.jpg (970x580, 93K)

keeps you drinking for as long as want till you run out of coke, plus it makes it easier to talk to people and care about bullshit conversations that mean nothing

Weed is borderline legal and has lost its allure as a forbidden act or rebellion. Weed is a shitty drug that just makes you tired paranoid and spacey anyway.

Cocaine is s drug that will help you be confident and energetic, giving it an actual purpose, and it’s a hard schedule 1 drug, giving it an illegal allure.

That’s what’s happening. Kids don’t really care about getting fucked up, they just want to rebel. Weed is no longer an act of rebellion so the new in drug is blow.

Cocaine is a status symbol. Only well off people can afford to do it regularly, at least if they aren't buying cut shit. Plus it makes women tingle in the vag so it's good as a hookup drug.

Honestly if it weren't for coke boogers being such a nuisance I'd do it every day just for the epic fapping and social charisma it brings.

Stay clear of that stuff. Your chance of having a stroke(even a minor one that you don't notice right away, but causes a decline in cognitive function) goes up by a shit ton.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600058/

Plus it makes you act like a weirdo:
youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts

Attached: 363737.jpg (208x199, 8K)

It is the gayest and most pointless of all drugs, but you have to cane it for a year or two before you realise this.

all the kids that were losers in school and used to get teased and bullied now have an excuse to act like theyre cooler than me lmao.

uncool kids from school are the worst they get to uni and try and pretend to be cool by fucking themselves up.

who gives a fuck about fucking winnipeg?

> going to South America just to do cocaine
Yikes, is that seriously all your fuckin' hemisphere has to offer society? Lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1707, 1.48M)

>90 per cent of the tests we're doing on cocaine is coming back positive for meth.
Avoid. White. Drugs.

>it makes you act like a weirdo
Pic very much related

Attached: comped.png (858x617, 571K)

its not real cocaine they're taking

yet ur here on Jow Forums
keep blogging
stop looking at the past

It's a party drug and party drugs are in vogue again.

In this exact situation myself. I prefer to just lift, the results speaks for itself.

it's fake personality that you're stealing from the future and never getting back

Thanks for taking the time out from fucking your dog to make this miniature dumpster fire of a post, leaf.

A lot of people seem to enjoy being out of control of their body.

My anxiety has always been so bad that I can't even touch drugs if I wanted to.

Attached: How To Ruin Good Cocaine_noaudio.webm (400x226, 2.37M)

this. i've done "coke" hundreds of times and only had the real deal one time from some random black dude

cocaine is so overrated and out dated, dont be a faggot do meth

Attached: beliketuco.png (610x405, 475K)

just do heroin or xanax/benzos and stay away from stims dont be a loser drugs are fucking awesome

I blame Trump and his degeneracy (foul mouthing, marrying mail order brides that could be his daughters, pussy grabbing).

Under Bill Clinton the blowjob became really popular under the youth. Trump is responsible for the cocaine epidemic.

if only they really were

what's up with all the cocain threads? Is this the new "post the instore prices?"

>just do heroin
No. I used to work nights at a hotel, and heroin junkies are the worst, most evil people on the face of this earth, bar none.

Cocaine is a joke by the CIA like tide pods

don't take that shit

t. does coke and thinks he's cool

>200$ a gram
Retard

Never touched it, as long it does not fuck up your life and only for fun then go for it if you can afford it

Thots become turbo whores on coke, so men constantly have a supply

You can't spell heroin without spelling hero.

The good thing about it, easy and hot sex, make sure the coke is at home and not on you. Gonna attract them
I prefer MDMA personally

Only a leaf would take a post condemning rampant degeneracy and come to the conclusion the poster does drugs.

Again, I know your schedule is booked full since your dog's mouth is always open, and I'm grateful you took the time to post instead of your very important work. I can't wait until we annex your frozen tundra shithole and turn it into mass concentration camps.

youtu.be/8KDbYGAmaBY

I STAND WITH HER[spoiler]O[/spoiler]

Attached: Never Gonna Keep Me Down.webm (954x400, 2.91M)

i doubt what is there in the UK is real cocaine. most likely its synthetic stimulants mixed with something that tastes like cocaine. even here in the US, much closer to the source, the quality has been really bad in recent years. and its expensive as hell, far out of reach of average zoomers in the UK.

Indeed. You can't be an hero without heroin

>UK
>Cocaine

Pick one

Attached: CF37D13F-C89A-4111-BD63-F27B001E0671.jpg (249x326, 30K)

there's no point to do it if you're in the UK, most of your shit is so far from pure it's laughable. There was a vice article a few years ago, basically most UK cocaine has less than 5% actual cocaine in it.

If you aren't south of the rio grande it's usually not worth it. I'm basically an addict, and it's so fucking stupid

Back in my days it used to be around €100. Depends on your source. In places like Italy and Spain you can find it way cheaper though, like €40-50 a gram.

It doesn't do a thing for me so it's just a waste of money. A lot of people get addicted to it though and it can ruin their lives. It's bad for your health too, specifically for your nose.

The high is like, well it's hard to explain. I guess it's like an energy rush kind of like caffiene or what energy drinks will do for you but it sort of unclogs your brain. Makes it feel a bit open I guess, like there's a breeze up there? It's a weak high that doesn't last for long in any case you'll just get cocky and talk a bit more and faster. But like anons have said it's not real cocaine, it's just not worth it.

I highly recommend not doing it incase you get addicted to it because that's just a fucking waste. I'd rather get addicted to heroine or crack because that's atleast making you feel something irreplaceable! Stay away from it, do MDMA instead if you want to party.

This goes to show you how most of the shit you get is fake.if you have to do lines that big.its not real.

>its not perfect but its the "best" drug there to do responsibly.
>low doses, great high, no hangover
You're gay no it's not. Do GHB instead if you're looking for those traits.

Checked

Only a leaf would think date raping yourself is a good idea

A friend of mine did some rails of coke in Vancouver and almost died. Someone thought it would be smart to put some fentanyl in it. Dont do drugs anons.

T.christcuck

It's tons of fun to do when you're young, like teens and early 20s. That's why. I would say with something like cocaine, try it a few times and see how it goes. I know people who do it on special occasions and it doesn't seem to fuck with their lives.

For me, these days the high isn't worth the low. The ratio of high to low gets worse as you get older. Timing it correctly so you sleep off the low is tough too. I'm in a south west American state and it's easy to get decent shit so it's not a lack of quality.

I just hate coming down from it. Nothing in nature is free and your body will crave more but it's pretty easy to shake off with some rest.

When it comes to specifically meth or heroine, don't try it. Not even once. Just stay away. Those two are Satan in molecule form.

>Put a downer in an upper

That's basically manslaughter.

ave a line ya virgin

>No hangover

Speak for yourself.

Ya and it's shit. Coke has been garbage since around 2006. Old fags will tell you early 90s it died when they changed the extraction agent.

why do you ask thie every fucking day? you need an update bot

you need to attend a party and ave a line ya fucking virgin

That's medium dose.

Seriously though have you tried just a tiny bit? It gives you a feeling of being pleasantly drunk without any of the slurry voice, blurred vision, wobblyness, anger/sadness, and you don't get a hangover. No side effects either. It's very dangerous if you do too much though, you could end up taking the D like you said or you could just die.

Oh yeah I forgot that cocaine is extremely dangerous for overdosing. Lots of people die doing it even when it isn't laced with fentanyl.

Attached: winking pepe.png (1024x1045, 901K)

based

Don’t really understand it myself, most of my friends like it, but it’s unbelievably expensive and gives you a ~30 minute high. Not worth the money or the possible health risks associated with street drugs. I’ll stick with having a few beers and a joint at a party every now and then.

>muh Brexit
It will never happen, honey. Once you're in, you never leave.

Attached: based brexit.jpg (960x540, 100K)

>It's fake personality you're stealing from the future

More like, it makes you think you are being super cool and interesting but everyone around you who isn't high just thinks you're incredibly annoying.

If you're taking the D for cocaine you're just weak. Now crack, that'll get you some D, right in the kisser.

Cuz it's a fucking laugh, you absolute gaycunt.

Nah, I take that back, even my homo pals aren't as much of a poof as you.

based and rick jamespilled

when you are hopelessly depressed it's no wonder a drug that makes you feel like a fuckin' rock star would be popular. fucking grow up and start a farm, quit being a useless faggot

Attached: 1552054630047.png (545x526, 653K)

huh? have you heard about the 80s?

You misread what I meant. I was making a joke based on anons post about GHB. It's commonly referred to as date rape but you can use it recreationally.

same here in Miami. its impossible to get real shit anymore

Attached: 8B791862-A905-46F3-9C3C-A2C7B80019D7.gif (480x386, 2.41M)

reminder that cocaine reacts with ethanol in the bloodstream to produce ethylcocaine which causes necrosis of the heart muscle

why is this thread full of junkie filth?
Junkie filth thatve funded terrorism go into the oven too btw.

>]
you've never been to a party

>May states that the vote on whether the UK shouldleave the EU without a deal is purely on rejecting the deal, and doesn't change the principle of leaving without a deal

in other words its just an opinion poll between the MPs, and she calls this a meaningful vote? It is the most fucking meaningless vote ever.

Oh I thought you were referring to coke.

how can you even compare date rape drug high with coke high. holy shit you are lost m8

its not about looking at the past its just understanding why people become shit humans. they think people that are naturally better / dominant than them are the enemy so they design things that basically bring down alpha males.

we're living in revenge of the nerds right now

>Poof

I fucking love you bongs

I am the party, squeeky

same i just gym, read and actually become a better person. its like they think theyre cooler than me because they party and do drugs but that was the shit i was doing when i was 15,16 and i literally dont want to do it

Albanian criminal gangs have been importing large amounts of pure cocaine into the UK. These days a gram rarely a let-down when you buy it and it's more addictive.

>9 new posts
you are the virgin

because you can drink and fuck all night, whats not to like?

No one truly thinks they are cooler because they do drugs.

Brother wake up you are deal with golems not people. They are automatons who run on mainstream memes. Nothing more

Imagine having to take drugs to 1 on 1 at a social gathering. Yikes!