The Black Gun Owner Next Door

nytimes.com/2019/03/09/opinion/sunday/gun-ownership-blacks.html

Really interesting article in the failing NYT about black preppers, black NRA-like organisations.
Get past the first few paragraphs about muh slavery and it becomes quite fascinating

Attached: 10Miles9-jumbo.jpg (689x1024, 228K)

He seems like a based brotha

nice try (((frenchman)))

>Really interesting article in the failing NYT about black preppers, black NRA-like organisations.
Is it possible that the New York Times is actually a fantastic newspaper that has the highest quality journalism in the whole of the US?

Attached: NYC skyline 2.jpg (2200x1457, 820K)

>I’m an African-American historian and, on most issues, decidedly liberal. Could I rethink my anti-gun stance?

stopped reading there

Fuck off Jimbo
Pay debts

Let's not go into science fiction over one article now

imagine being so BLACKED that you unironically shill for nog gun rights

>Let's not go into science fiction over one article now
What if there are many articles that are similarly good and the president hates the paper because of how good the investigation and writing is, which means he greatly feels the pain of the criticisms of him produced through this excellent newspaper?

Attached: NYC skyline.jpg (3865x2576, 1.8M)

>"Ms. Ross said she is preparing for extremes — climate disaster, even war. “If there is some kind of race war — or whatever it might be — we’re definitely outnumbered when it comes to firearms and bullets.”

better be careful my wiggas

>tfw lardmericans go in to the race war thinking they will win but get gorilla warfare'd by Rambo nogs innawoods

So you're saying niggers shouldn't have gun rights because they're black?

Well legally that would be hard to enforce. A solution is to heavily tax gun sales from pawn shops where nogs are more likely to shop, but not gun shows/shops etc

omg racist legislature

>Purple
Why do blacks like all things purple?

It taste like grape and matches their lips

>blacks
>innawoods
Wew pierre you must not know blacks very well. They are literally afraid of the outdoors. They would never set foot innawoods

America in 2100

Attached: 2EEBE406-3BB3-4666-97D2-7C567238E4CA.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

>that faggy "brace" people use to get nog around SBR tax stamp
absolutely wretched

This is just an article about a black person realizing what white Americans have known all along... guns are necessary to the security of a free state.
GOOD JOB NIG NOG!

pay for you cuck stamp, boy
i see nothing wrong with niggers owning weapons

Attached: spic.jpg (636x953, 150K)

Attached: white_privilege.png (768x768, 1009K)

Attached: whiny_bitch.jpg (535x539, 69K)

Attached: common_sense.png (1281x822, 30K)

Attached: dear-government.png (500x1314, 176K)

>Country founded by whites
>Whites wrote the 2nd Amendment
>"restricting firearms is the most white privileged idea ever"
Guy needs to pull his head out his ass. It's been the kike's game to disarm us, with plenty of dumb anti-gun advocates of various skin colors, including blacks.

So you want legislation to legally prevent niggers from purchasing guns because they are black?

In many cases, no. The problem is not necessarily the legal owners, but all the "cousins" and relatives. A fair number of ghetto shootings use grandma's pistol that her teenage grandson stole, and so on.

If A fair number of ghetto shootings use grandma's pistol that her teenage grandson stole. That would actually make the crime easier to solve and if grandma didn't report the pistol stolen that would also make grandma an accessory to the crime. Do you have any proof of this or are you just making this shit up?

There’s a reason blacks flood every urban area like cockroaches, they possess no survival skills whatsoever and have to resort to suckling the teet of other races’ civilizations. The funny thing is if shit were to ever hit the fan whites and Asians would run off to the wilderness of the US while blacks and Hispanics rapidly entered into an apocalyptic scenario in the cities within weeks if not days of food and water being shipped en mass to them.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No they shouldn't have guns because they're felons. Go look it up, a full fucking third of black men have felony convictions.

People with felony convictions are barred from purchasing firearms. Looking things up is a pain. Why don't you provide me with the information. Even if what you were saying was true 1/3 is 33%. That means by your estimate that 67% don't have felony convictions. These people should be legally barred from purchasing a firearm because they are black?