My parents have put me in an arranged marriage with a teenage girl. She is currently 14 and I'm 21...

My parents have put me in an arranged marriage with a teenage girl. She is currently 14 and I'm 21. My parents forced me into it by threatening to disown me, throw me out and cut me off from my inheritance if I did not agree to at least meet with her. I met her last week. We spent 3 hours talking to each other. She was really nervous and scared. I treated her nicely and tried to ease her worries, she seemed to be reassured enough. After that, she agreed to get married to me. In 2 years, we're going to get married. I'm not allowed to touch her until then but I am allowed to speak to her and do some small things with her. She's being pressured by her family to marry into my family. I don't want us to start off on a bad foot. She is my fiance so I want to have a connection with her before we spend the rest of our lives together.

What should I do develop a bond of trust with her? How can I ease her worries and show her I won't hurt her?

Attached: 1501934059593.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Buy her gifts, spend time with her, do nice things for her. Show her that you're a nice guy.

Hello Mohamed

Fucking laughing so hard rn

Being a sandnigger sounds wild lmao.

Anyway I would say just get her gifts and try to spend time with her. Do you work or have parentbux? Take her on little trips or something. Go to a park or a zoo or something else simple and fun

I'm currently supported by my parents financially. I'm in university right now but I've pretty much finished. I graduate soon.

OP why would you agree to this? Grow a backbone and say no.

Take care of her. Don't rape her or mistreat her, jesus christ poor girl.
Pretend to be interested in her until you get a job, mantain her from your parents money until those fuckers die at least, idk

First of all, don’t fuck her. Not even on your wedding night. She’s obviously a child being trafficked as a political/economic pawn. If you fuck her, even as her “husband” (whatever the fuck nightmare meaning that has in your shithole culture), you would be raping her. She has no choice in the matter. Only decent thing you can do is empower her to choose for herself.

>Don't rape her or mistreat her
He's asking for advice on how to build trust with her. You don't need to virtue signal this hard when its obvious that its not his intention.

This is the right thing to do

She doesnt want you so if you really do want to make her feel better youd marry her, take her to a civilized country, and help her get a real life.

Trouble with this approach is that by dumping her, he does not save her. She would just be trafficked to some other rapist. He must accept her as his “wife” but then treat her more like an adopted daughter, support her, educate her, secure for her the ability to support herself - all before he ever touches her.

arranged marriages tend to last longer and age better than ‘love’ marriages. at least neither of you seem to have issues with each other for now, just see how it goes, maybe you're lucky and your woman will be a good, stable foundation in your life. I wasn't born into such a culture of marriage and am so disillusioned by widespread infidelity, divorce rates and modern practices in general that I'm planning to grow old without a spouse, which is really sad desu, but better than wasting my years and my love on someone who won't do me any good.

"we used to be lovers, now we are married"
vs
"we started off as strangers, but all the time, effort and trust we put into each other has blossomed into a love that isn't just seasonal."

don't get me wrong, I think all marriage is outdated and all that but if life throws you something good, cherish it for what it is.

fuck her right in the pusi

>"husband"
lol you're acting like marriage is anything more than a legal declaration nowadays.

It is when crazy people ship their child off to be raped. I think Abdul here has a responsibility to do the right thing by his victim.

sorry, that doesn't answer your question. the best reassurance you can give her is the plain and simple truth of yourself, she'll probably find out eventually. don't dump your whole purse on her but mention your hopes, your fears, your goals. show her your strengths through action and with your words be willing to acknowledge your weakness and areas for improvement. maybe mention you're just as terrified of all this as she probably is, but getting to know her you feel reassured and that you look forward to a good life together.

also remember she's only 14, so don't put her down or make her feel small, be supportive of her when she begins opening up to you and she will appreciate it.

Just be nice to her. As fucked up as this is for you, it's considerably more fucked up for her - and avoiding the marriage means she gets pawned off on somebody else, who may not be as genial as you seem to be.

Let her know you understand that she's probably worried about all this shit. Just spend time together as friends, if you want to get her comfortable with you.

And after getting married, move to a first world country as soon as possible and get her a citizenship so she never has to go back to whatever shithole country you came from, even if you eventually split.

Bait confirmed

Attached: JPEG_20190215_140935.jpg (600x800, 67K)

Sounds like his parents are wealthy so this would be a terrible idea.

It would take years to empower her. Old folks would all be dead by then.

Can you be more reddit, dude?

Unironically jealous.

oh fuck, I forgot that were supposed to anomalous, we're a region and we never laugh at each other's joke because Jow Forums is for the cool kids only.

thank you for reminding me, but if I get called out one more time for what website I typically visit in my free time I might have a mental breakdown.

also, I hope you haven't been slacking on your other sworn duty of identifying and shaming those who use spacings in their shitposts, that kind of originality and persistence really adds to the quality environment of botposts and masturbation material.

Holy Mother of autism

Just marry her and be her stand-in father bro nobody's making you kiss her or anything - and even if they are, you can just lie about it.

Nice blogposts. Upvoted.

Hey try not to kill this one like the last three assholes the State department had to clandestinely extract from the country before they could stand trial.

I thought I was the only one...

I hope you die NPC faggot. OP, it's pretty obvious you know Western culture decently well if you're here, just treat her fair, that's it, you can't change your culture so be nice and supportive.

They don't do better or last longer.
The culture of arranged marriages is also a culture where divorce is not an option, even if its abusive..It's a really shitty cultural practice.

OP

When you graduate and are stable you should take the girl and run away. She'll be old enough to work and can get refugee status. You can use your degree to find work. And you can forget about whatever sham marriage you had.

gtfo you scummy fuckwad. i hope i fuck your mother and give her aids one day, so her next unwanted child dies if it doesn't get aborted

Eww gross.

How about you just continue to meet and talk with her? This amazing thing will happen . You two will get more comfortable with each other . Only downside here is you may find out you two have nothing in common and don’t even really like each other,

Imagine getting this worked up over text on an anonymous board

Pedo rapist incel detected

This

Encourage her to study, get a degree.

Just be nice to her, you sound like a good guy. From what I understand, this is the norm in your country and she could've ended up much worse. Treat her right, don't abuse her, support her in what she does cause the whole teenage is hard.

Try to go out together and have conversations, go to movies etc. You never know, maybe in a couple of years you will start loving each other.