Advice on how to make a relationship with a relatively normie guy last?

Advice on how to make a relationship with a relatively normie guy last?

Attached: wojakina.png (422x509, 334K)

No clue. Even if you do everything he wants when he wants it, he'll probably still leave you. Only way to get him to stay is by having his kids.

I don't mind having kids desu, but I'd like to get married first.

If the fact that he is a normie bothers you then the relationship is already lost.

He'll probs leave you first

Based

I don't care that he's a normie, I just am scared he'll reject me when he realizes the full level of my "autism"

Ehh. If you're cute you should be fine. I put up with my ex for two fucking years and she was total miserable hell.

Why are you seeking out normies? Context? Considering that you are most likely a femanon, there are probably innumerable guys who will be more similar to your interests for you to choose from.

Consider the possibility that white-knuckling your way through a miserable relationship with an emotionally stunted NPC doesn't exactly meet the definition of "fine".

No shit. That's why I left. My point is that it doesn't take much for a female ... at all. Shit. If my ex were nicer I'd have married and put children in her

met him through an app and we've been meeting for a week now

It doesn't sound like you have a lot invested in him yet so why the interest in making it work out? Do you feel he is compatible with your interests? Do you have other alternatives? I guess a lot also depends how comfortable you are with playing the field.

I just don't want to be alone anymore

How old are you? This might sound a bit crass, but how do you feel about yourself and your own appearance? One of the worst things you can do is go into a relationship simply out of desperation, because you will always know what you really want and aren't getting. How long have you been single?

I'm 28, he's 29. I only had one other boyfriend, when I was 22, but it didn't work out. I liked this guy from the first time we met irl desu. He's much more charming than he seemed just from his profile.

What concerns you the most then? Normies by definition tend not to stray very far from the typical. What is it about yourself that is creating the hesitation? I mean if you were a prepper with 2,000 shotgun rounds in your house and 4 months of freeze-dried food, or you were a Dominatrix with a penchant for blood-letting then those things might need to be discussed.

I flunked out of Uni and am finishing my degree at a community college. I was very fat not too long ago and have been losing weight only recently. I come to this website, which I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what it is. I listen to a lot of "conspiracy theory" podcasts and he's aiming to be a cop, possibly a fed. Is being with me gonna fuck up his career because I used to visit DailyStormer?

As a relative normie myself we don't worry about the feds looking at our internet history. I also would refrain discussing such matters unless he brings them up first

Drain his his balls, fill his belly

I see, so a Jow Forums gal. Well, I don't imagine your private life is going to become a huge deal unless he goes for some sort of elite federal clearance, which does involve checking out friends and family. That said, the bigger question is if you want to hide your power level forever. This is something you should put some time and thought in, because that can get rather grinding. I mean, whoever will you talk about "the Jews" with? Do you actually know his positions on issues that would interest you? What are you studying by the way?

I'm finishing Biology major and have recently caught a decent position in a chem analysis lab. I know he's learning Russian and doesn't seem to be a leftie. I'd say he's at least moderately conservative normie.

That's awesome. I did a BA in Natural Science (mostly biology) w/ a fair amount of psych thrown in, but I'm in nursing school (BSN) now for better job prospects. I'll be spending all day today reading pathophysiology.

If your person-of-interest is moderately conservative, then it shouldn't be too difficult to slowly show him the evidence in support of your viewpoints. I often will have subs who are quite different from me in worldview initially. However, if you simply provide an environment for discussion while giving good reasoning (without coercion), then they'll often be capable of altering their original positions.

It can be nice to not have to check yourself when someone close to you is discussing Hollywood and the media, while you are gritting your teeth holding back the whole "Do you know how many Jews are in the top positions in the media?" thing.