PAY ATTENTION, DUMBASSES. Mueller is about to roll out LIAR Felix Sater and take down Trump

While Qlarp had you sleeping, The Dems, Fake GOPe, and Mueller were up to something earthshaking and treasonous. Felix Sater, former Russian mobster, was born in Moscow into a Russian Jewish family. WTF. There is no such thing as a “former Russian mobster”. Felix Sater was the plant and this shit is about to happen.

“Unless there's something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don't think we should go down that path, because it divides the country.” - Nancy Pelosi (March 11, 2019)

"In the absence of very graphic evidence, it would be difficult to get the support in the Senate needed to make an impeachment successful. Again, my feeling is let's see what Bob Mueller produces. But the evidence would have to be pretty overwhelming.” - Adam Schiff (March 11, 2019)

>One former official, passing along information from a ‘100% reliable’ source inside the Department of Justice, tells Cockburn that Robert Mueller will give his report to the Attorney General on Friday. It will make the case for ‘collusion,’ he said, and will not just be about ‘process’ – perjury, obstruction of justice – or financial crimes.

>The same former official was also convinced that there would be indictments for one or more of President Trump’s children. Cockburn spoke to two others – each (apparently) with their own sources on the matter – who said this Friday would be a big day in the Trump-Russia investigation.

Attached: 50BDC8AE-7DB3-4DF5-B683-F2FFD32A6266.jpg (3372x2451, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.us/beware-ides-trump/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/433216-house-intelligence-panel-postpones-interview-with-trump-business
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The former director of the CIA, John Brennan, has clearly heard the same. He said as much when he appeared on Lawrence O’Donnell’s show on MSNBC, The Last Word. ‘I think Robert Mueller wants to be able to conclude his work and turn over the investigative threads to the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of Virginia and other jurisdictions as appropriate. I wouldn’t be surprised if, for example, this week on Friday – not knowing anything about it – but Friday is the day the grand jury indictments come down.’

>‘And,’ he added, ‘this Friday is better than next Friday, because next Friday is the 15th of March, which is the Ides of March, and I don’t think Robert Mueller will want to have that dramatic flair of the Ides of March when he’ll be delivering what I think are going to be indictments, the final indictments, as well as the report to the Attorney General.’

>The Ides of March is the day in the Roman calendar that corresponds to March the 15th, a week tomorrow. Julius Caesar was assassinated on this day in 44 BC. Shakespeare’s soothsayer warns Caesar: ‘Beware the Ides of March!’

spectator.us/beware-ides-trump/

Attached: C818A311-A17D-4409-9743-472861AA94D5.jpg (1755x2896, 943K)

(((mueller))) is a JEW
And helped cover up (((9/11)))

Attached: robert mueller.png (596x532, 72K)

Mueller is a treasonous snake. Weissman and Rosenstein are treasonous rats.

In Rod Rosenstein’s final speech last week he said: “Consider a turkey that is fed every day. Every … feeding [strengthens] the bird’s [confidence] that it is the general rule of life [that humans always] ‘look… out for its best interests’ …. On the … [day] before Thanksgiving, something unexpected will happen to the turkey.”

Attached: 7C8BC909-20BF-4A76-A45A-AEC06E45CD97.jpg (592x748, 311K)

Based. Fuck Trump.

I'm a registered Democrat now anyway. DNC is the party of antisemitism and they are also the real racists. Republicans keep telling me this, so it must be true. Get that bag

Attached: D1RWIPyU4AAUOnS.png (640x418, 395K)

Sater’s testimony has been postponed to the end of this month. Ring a bell? Same with Cohen, Mueller is up to something. If this were bad for Dems, they would be freaking out. But they aren’t.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/433216-house-intelligence-panel-postpones-interview-with-trump-business

Attached: 42DCEB6B-E6F2-49A6-B0C5-E3C0AF7A7ABB.jpg (1787x2842, 838K)

Your graphics are pathetic and absolute shit.

You're giving me flashbacks of the console wars bro

eh, the benefit of Trump being removed will push the normies on the right to give up on the system completely, I've already given up on the system and Trump. So it may be beneficial in the long run but then again Pence may bring on the rapture on his 1st day in office.

I am telling you that big shit is about to pop.

I would not be surprised if D.C. burns to the ground if these stalin idiots pull this chickenshit stunt.

>One former official, passing along information from a ‘100% reliable’ source inside the Department of Justice
>one former official
>former
>one
one fired loser
>passing along information
>passing along
felony violation of the espionage act, judicial malpractice, felony after felony. if it was real, lets check the source:
>a '100% reliable' source
FAKENEWS

Attached: 1550887112537-pol.jpg (269x243, 12K)

>these threads all day long every day ARE the dems freaking out.

Attached: 1550882463071-pol.jpg (513x510, 29K)

You really don’t see what is happening. Why do you think all the dems are pulling the “no impeachment” charade all of a sudden?

I don't even care anymore. I want my $2000 per month.

True, but these are David Brock-tier Dems.

So they look reasonable when the “overwhelming evidence” forces their hands
Retard

>posting an article that was already wrong.

Wow, it's nothing.

Maybe, even though Trump works for wallstreet and the banks, panders to Israel and the Jews, softening on immigration, flooding money into the MIC, pushing NAFTA 2.0, the one thing he hasn't lived up to..other than the Venezuelan Coup, is pushing for a major war. That's probably his only saving grace, this..pisses..off the Zionist neo-con wing of the Republican donor class (Adelson) and Boltons to no end. They want EVERYTHING, no compromise.

Yep.
But it’s essentially right.

Attached: 891785A0-1215-49F2-BBC4-053F0C1DE34A.jpg (1600x1100, 622K)

Why is the left so scared?

Attached: 5F036080-605B-40C9-AB85-F4450BAC0E5C.jpg (822x1490, 607K)

Not sure Newsom has much to be scared of. His AG ought to be, bit somehow he isn’t. Besides, California has effectively banned the DP for all intents and purposes.