How mad must she be

So i broke up with my Ex girlfriend about 4-5 months ago and she recently has been pretty chatty, or telling me to go and grab a drink, anyways I'm with a girl now (nothing serious but what ever) and my ex asked me to go and pick some stuff she has in her house, so this escalated pretty quick.

Random anons, Femanons, tell me what should i do what do you think is the right move for me right now.

Attached: 21911196_1758911581076745_7004454677471297536_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Just ignore her

The right move is to say no because she's testing to see whether you're still under her thumb. If you have some brains about you, you'll keep your distance. An ex is an ex for a reason.

t. femanon

Looks like your ex wanted you to come over and fuck and you blew her off.

The way I see it, you could go over to her house and fuck her like she wants, or you could just ignore her and move on with your life. You don't have to put up with shit like this even if it means getting pussy. You don't have to go for the low-hanging fruit just because.

>what do you think is the right move for me right now
Just tell her you're not her man. Then just put the phone down.

Literally block her

Ignore her until she's calmed down.

Sorry OP here, I miss to mention I work with her (yeah, yeah, that’s dumb I know) I wasn’t thinking with my head ok?

So the just block her isn’t a go, since we do work fine together, I was expecting a polite, healthy work relationship, we are the ones who make sure deals in our company run smoothly so there’s no way I can just ignore her or block her

Attached: 0C9CB113-1A64-4C9D-98D7-BE7B87159DA6.jpg (645x688, 132K)

RUN
RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK

Fucking bock her

I’m trying to understand that text chain. So basically she heard you were dating somebody new and now thinks you’re just out to fuck everyone and everything you can? She sounds kind of possessive. What was the break up about?

Take that shit to HR immediately. I mean it. Dont let this fuck you up professionally. You arent in a relationship anymore, a coworker texting you shit like that is absolutely not okay and creates a hostile and uncomfortable work environment. Dont indulge it anymore, dont respond anymore, go straight to hr.

Ok so I normally delete her conversations since I don’t think my current girl will be ok with me even responding to those messages, in regard of the screenshot well, I had some stuff of her and she had some of mine so she suggested (like 3 times) me going to her house so my girl seeing this was like “just tell her we’ll go later” so I did without thinking... now, I have no need or obligation to tell her I’m with someone else, she didn’t knew until now, and well, she turned into a she devil, which reminds me why we split up

This
Be the first one to professionals before your name gets smeared

Well the thing is we haven’t had any scenes at work, she might be a crazy she devil but in regard to our job, she’s always cordial, we are even a decent team doing an excellent job, so I haven’t had any reason to go to HR.

Honest question tho, going to HR wouldn’t actually create the problem? Like just accusing like a boy?
How is someone at work will resolve things that aren’t job related?

So to society and friends/coworkers she’s a normal fully functional girl, charming, well mannered, polite (funny thing that’s what you need in our line of work, pretend and make things great) , to me and this current girl I’m going out with she’s a nightmare but I can’t convince others about her crazy behavior... even if I show the screenshots they’re like you must’ve done something

Just tell you hr rep you dont want to cause any trouble but this is what is going on and you would like them to be forewarned if it escalates into a work relevant issue. I've had to do it with chicks who work for me that I have turned down.

Ok, thanks, that actually sounds ok, so far no damages in my job but perhaps that can alivate anything in care something happens

If I understand the main idea behind user's advice (which I find to be a good advice) it's not to resolve any conflicts you have currently. It's to prevent some and also to shield yourself from any smears and accusations your ex may whip out in the future, in attempt to get back at or to you through your work, If, for example, she will accuse you of some horrible shit, you'll likely be investigated as, indeed, a potential perpetrator which may cost you a lot depending on what stuff exactly she'll come up with. But if you'll bring it up first the way user suggested, then it will be much easier for the HR to accept that it may be indeed a case of psycho ex trying to poison your life.

You're actually retarded

True, it hasn’t come to that, since we are both workaholics and that is a big portion of our lives but I get your points anons

I know this might not be the case, but he’ll, I laughed when I saw the picture and I cracked when I read the thread, sorry

Attached: 3EF9F551-6EAD-4954-B3BB-D0CCF76EC2E1.png (1536x2048, 3.83M)