Andrew Yang Insider AMA

I am a Andrew Yang Insider, I had lunch with Yang today.

>Proof?

Fuck you. Believe it or not, I don't care.

>What you doing here then?
I am here to answer questions. I will answer in three word answers, That is all.
Ask me anything.

Attached: sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg (768x768, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGxL2uNr7bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if elected, would he hand over taiwan to china?

When can we buy official Pink YangWave hats

Do you get jokee?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGxL2uNr7bk

No, Although Interested.

His attitude towards White Nationalists?

$1,001 a month or no deal

>Believe it or not, I don't care.
kys right now please
>I will answer in three word answers, That is all.
No one would be this silly and make up stupid games. I will still ask a question in case you're legit.
What's Andrew's plan when loses. I hope he isn't going to release a book.

How small is his rice dinger

Unsure About Symbolism.

Have you dilated today?

White People Matter

How hard does Yang laugh at the retards that think they are actually going to get $1000 Dollars?

Attached: forrathedorra.png (1431x836, 316K)

Realistically, $500/month

Originally Wasn't Serious.

When will his "It's Free Money" hats get released?

What did you have for lunch?

>Fuck you. Believe or not, I don't care.
kek, epic LARP thread here you stupid MIGAtard

Grilled Cheese

Eat shit, die

Does yang browse Jow Forums?

Attached: yangst.jpg (500x706, 77K)

Yang Browses Jow Forums

so where does yang get the thousand dollars from?

does he take my taxes even more to redistribute them as a check later on in the month?

does he plan to just print money? maybe greenbacks or something?

does he want to reduce my federal taxes by 12,000 as a flat rate? how would he cut that out of the budget?

10% VAT - Website

does he enjoy it?

Attached: yanglawrence.png (610x462, 424K)

Mixed Feelings - Scared

Don't need proof, your entire team has been shilling either endlessly last few days. Quite sure plent of you campaign faggots are here right now.

is he addicted to pol?

What's Yang's favourite sandwich?

Not Addicted, Entertained

timestamp with some tangible evidence, or you're lying

will yang ride the Jow Forums wave? or will he try and distance himself from it becuase it's "alt right"?

Who gets the $1000?

Is it specific, to something like 25+ year olds who are unemployed? or 21+. etc.

Retards on here seem to think every single person in the United States including 1 day old new born babies are automatically going to be getting $1000/month.

what does Yang think of Tulsi Gabbard?

Attached: 1552440021467.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

YANG GANG
A A
N N
G G

How did you learn everything he thinks in a single lunch?

No Public Denouncement

18, American Citizens.

He must have stuck a straw in his head and sucked on his brain a bit.

does Yang have a mass internet campaign to spread his influence virally via Jow Forums, reddit, twitter etc, or is YANG GANG an organic movement?

Attached: 1552441021824.jpg (2700x3600, 1.51M)

Organic, Not Paid.

anyway Yang
if you want UBI to work
it probably needs to be set up like this

competing UBI blocks to discover the best method and no monopoly of control
UBI for STEM majors first to jumpstart the tech boom that will lift the rest of society
amount of ubi is tied to automation output
private ownership allowed
no gun control so the system cannot crush everyone from above
open source everything, all actions are accountable
no jail for wrong pronoun use
breeding rights tied to skill/education level, otherwise the limit is 2, or the system will be burdened by babies to feed
immigration and border controls, allow existing migrants to adapt

only then do I see UBI working

Oh yeah? Does American citizen include paco, Maria and their 12 “American citizens?” Because I can see the 9th circuit fucking us over and adding insult to injury with all these beaners in our country. Tell yang that we’re full too. I don’t want any more chinks or spics. Actually I’m just fucking with you because I will never not vote for Trump so fuck you nigger.

I’m on vacation in Dominican Ass so don’t mind the flag.

Sent to Yang.

I meme for Andrew Yang as part of the Yang Gang. I get paid 10 cents per post on Jow Forums. AMA

NPC,the post.

What does Yang think about the fact that with more money shuffled to the American consumer base, countries that profit off of that consumer base, like Mexico and China, will be leeching a portion of that UBI money out of the country?

India policy?

Unfortunately, You're Correct.

>Chinese
>Social
>Credit
Not on my life.

this. even if he had a discord server, do you think they would get paid? It's literally just spreading word of a candidate. If modern day candidates for the president don't use the internet, they are lost

Indians are bros. everyone knows this and no one will vote for a candidate who is anti-Indian. FACT

What does Yang think of Gabbard?

Attached: 1552441718259.jpg (620x500, 151K)

eu policy?

Why the fuck aren't you spending your money in america?why go to the Dominican republic while complaining about beaners you dumb knobgoblin.stop giving your money to other countries.

Contenders Are Welcome.

We've already negotiated new trade deals with China, SK, UK, Japan, Canada and Mexico. EU is not important enough to care about.

Seriously, get the hats in. At least discretely approve it.. Pushing them out sends the signal that we aren't welcomed and we can't set aside out difference and bury the hatchet to get this guy elected.

Please tell Yang to reconsider this. He will lose potential yang voters for this. Tell him to reconsider or readdress this. He would gain a lot of voters who are on the fence to join him. Guns in general

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 8.59.26 PM.png (589x239, 60K)

HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING DUDE IS A LOSER AND HE KNOWS IT

omg you yangtards are so fucking stupid

Address At Debates.

Because I own a business and employ 15 in my 20s. I am a fucking boss and you’re not. I contribute more to the American economy in a year than you will in your life. I’ll eat your asshole alive you bitch.

The hats are a great color, regardless of origin. It's a color radiating energy. MAGA hats were popular for a reason. Use color theory/redesign it if it is a concern.

Answer me you fucking faggot. What does little dick chink man think of the 22 million illegals in our country. How’s hes going to ensure me they don’t see a penny of his niggergibs.

Do you think he will approve of the pink hat? (its happening with or without him)

Whether its associated with Jow Forums or not, his actual platform has fuck all to do with alt-right/natsoc/anti-semitism and if he gets enough of a snowball mainstream Dems WILL support him a la Bernie.

Fuck the Vox/Vice/Huffpo articles that try and call him a racist. we know he isn't

Attached: 1552446199517.png (618x464, 532K)

What are you and the rest of his PR team going to do when he loses before the primaries?

Attached: 1499033201358.jpg (487x459, 35K)

it's illegal to cross borders to have sex with children, you know. you're probably going to be investigated when you get back. just a heads up.

Unfortunately, Future Citizens.

all establishment candidates kiss establishment ass you homo
what part of globalism is hard for you to process??

Attached: 1538884858360.jpg (800x668, 52K)

then why is the yang guy not ansering it.
he can surly copy paste your respons.

what is yangs stance on BLM?

Attached: 1552441152879.jpg (842x821, 281K)

Nigga, fuck you! I need $1000. $500 isn't gonna cover shit. I've got bills to pay. He said 1000 and he's going to back out?

Faggit.

Attached: 3F43AF60-5C56-45E0-BC74-A1C24AD17715.png (1024x555, 639K)

Symbolism Is Everything.

Oh yeah dude I’m tripping balls right now in my resort.

Read his website

Kek eat shit poorfag. Try getting a real job.

Distance From Controversy

also good money habits need to be encouraged, so they dont waste what they get and end up poor again

>Literally comes from Taiwan
Shill

"We are one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians"

Do you believe that?

Let’s put a sales tax on everything, give rich people one thousand dorruru, then cut off benefits to the poor so they’re making less than before.

This guy’s 15 minutes are up.

He wants them dead.

Attached: AC14A408-48D2-4166-BE48-C15DED72FC1A.png (625x579, 134K)

so he isn't going to outright call out Jow Forums but he will say fuck the pink hat... essentially the same thing?

Not Currently Planned.

>His attitude towards White Nationalists?

Attached: Chq8y.png (1071x628, 579K)

Explain how I, as a low income, not even middle class White Male in my mid 20's won't be negatively impacted by Yang's policies.

no, do you not understand that yang has to play it safe when it comes to how he presents himself

>Yang delivers that promise
We win.
>Yang fails to deliver that promise, sending the country into chaos and HUGE chimpouts
We win.

Extra Money, Honey.

What is his stance on Israel and jews in general?

Attached: yan_g_secure_the_bag.jpg (2048x1560, 579K)

gay ass larp thread fucking retarded ass zoomers falling for this shit. COLLECTIVISTS OUT

Attached: 1551884932057m-1.jpg (1024x835, 119K)

>if he had a discord server

Bro there's like 8 Yang discords where they constantly plan how to spam Jow Forums, I'm on all of them

Attached: MPjdVH.png (662x631, 80K)

The hat is pink because Yang is a centrist.
red (gop) + blue (dem) = pink (center)

The sun is a reference to "rising sun" symbol of "East".

Attached: yangneet2.jpg (1216x1748, 404K)

Way Too Involved.

NEVER FORGET:

Yang has all the hallmarks of a communist dictator in the making.
>restricting guns
>reallocating wealth
>undermining property owners rights
>Police "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system

You'll litterally be Trapped living on the Poverty line
Until the Elite achieve FULL Automation
Then they KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU useless eaters

Attached: 1552355848298.png (633x958, 321K)

Oh okay thanks for letting us know bro. A literal who couldn’t mention Jow Forums while running for President. Thanks for the fantastic insight you pathetic cockgobbler.