Fucking carpentry meme, drug addicts and lefties, all of them

So I was just almost fired for my political beliefs. Not sure what to really do about this one
>carpenter
>customer is awesome, works for the big cheese, hidden republican like jew in an attic, like myself (lefty shithole, New England.)
>working 4 months for him and his wife, finally probe out the ideology enough to have an honest conversation about politics
>talking about Gamergate in relation to our current political and social climate, and the correlation between the events that lead to the rise of populism in the nation
>"boss" is a two bit felon, not hardcore lefty, but a mutterer for "meh fuck trump". Currently taking suboxin because he's a fucking junkie
>hears the entire convo, spergs out, leaves customers home in a hurry muttering "I'm late" as he blows right by our customer, saying "lets go" to me, mid working.
>bit odd. Ok, money stops I stop.
>Faggot calls me up on my drive, tells me he's "not mad at me, mad at the customer". Wants to call him and tell him to stop talking to me
>I try to explain the conversation we were just having, combined with his rude departure, would just bring credence to the conversation with a nice cherry topping of irony
>Tell him the correct approach is to tell ME, his employee, to stop talking/go off the clock when I do.
>INSTANTLY spergs out, goes on a rant about how I need to keep the politics to myself, and there is to be no talking to the customer.
>explain customer was talking, I was working and responding
>spergs out even more, fires me, calls up our customer like a fucking idiot.
>customer backs me, tells him I was working the entire time
>causes him to guilt out, call me in shame with his tail between his legs.

I accepted his apology, based entirely on my customer, not him. This faggot is dead to me. I'm only finishing this job, because I highly respect my customer, and want to make sure this fucking drug addict doesn't burn the place down, because HE HAS NO FUCKING INSURANCE

What do?

Attached: 1532866953392.gif (500x204, 1.61M)

Well he should probably have insurance

You should sue or quit IDK. Fuck that gaywad

I could ruin him, but he has nothing of value that I want. His girlfriend is already doing a nice job of destroying this faggot.

This faggot is completely uninsured, has been for 2 years. In the beginning of 2019, I feel off the roof of this project and broke 2 ribs, my hip, and pelvis. When I made it back onto the job site a month later (with much pressure/guilt from him, I was literally on that job site three days after my fall, but couldn't move at all), my customer comes up to me and says "How are you healing from the fall at your moms? Jason told me all about it."

Mother fucker flat out LIED to our customer, and hid my injury entirely from them. That right there, should of caused me to flee, I'm a fucking god damn retard for not doing so, but honestly, I don't give a fuck about any person that employs me, I care about the customers. And this customer I highly respect. He is a great guy, his wife is amazing, his dogs are fucking awesome. I respect this man and his family. This is the ONLY reason I am still here with this faggot.

Roger, I know you lurk, hopefully you see this. This is the reality of your project. I'm the only one insured and holding it up. If it burns down, I'll back it with mine. But PLEASE. Fire this fucking retard and hand the project to me.

Attached: 1526729114353.gif (500x376, 1.03M)

He really should have insurance, just saying.

>fucking god damn retard for not doing so
pretty much sums it up, it is our weakness.

He got mad that you mogged him because he’s meant to be included in your boys talk because he’s the boss

My old boss had a vendetta against me because I was friendly well liked and no one really liked him or wanted to hang out with him

Yeah but when you respect the customers far more then you respect your boss, it conflicts in your mind. I value my customers a shitload. If any of them found out this faggot was working on their property uninsured, holy fucking shit, he'd drown in lawsuits, overnight.
Even myself alone, could drown him in lawsuits. I don't think he fully realizes what dangerous game he is playing here, and I feel guilty for not informing THEM. So it's almost backing myself into a corner to stay with this trainwreck of a man, picking up his messes as he goes along.

Less I forget, he also thinks he's "the cool boss" for not starting work till 9am. Often, him being 45 minutes late, with me sitting there with my thumb up my ass. I eventually stopped showing up early/on time, because he never did. This leads to him exploding at me once for being late... 30 minutes late, which would normally be 15 minutes early for his pathetic ass.

Fucking disgusting. I bow my fucking head in shame working for this faggot. I take zero pride in his name, or his brand. It's a shame, because he's a decently nice guy, just obviously fucked his brain from drugs and can't think rationally at all/over reacts/says the wrong shit, at the wrong time.

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 17K)

You really shouldn’t talk politics.

Carpentry is great. Your boss sucks.

Never talk politics or god with a customer...how old are u dipshit!?

Attached: AED6C3C0-A3A2-4033-A36C-45FD75E64220.jpg (251x251, 5K)

What about going into business for yourself?

Get a new job with a better employer....learn your lesson and keep your mouth shut.

Yep. Gave him FAIR warning of that myself as well. I told him months ago "People are going to like me more. People are going to want to relay information to me, rather then you. This happens no matter what career I am in, and it's made bosses resent me, because they can't put their egos aside, and accept that letting me do this only makes their lives easier. It's basically management without the management pay. I do it because I care.

But nope. He gets upset, more often then not. And its often because he just simply can't hold a cognitive conversation, at all. He cant even maintain eye contact half the time. It's sad man. I feel bad for this dude, but at the same time, I don't, at all. Hope he slams into a fucking tree in the morning. Ends the problem right there and then.

Attached: 1533778426449.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Customer talked politics with me, in his own home. I was in agreement.

I also "agree" when a liberal customer comes up ranting about Trump. They ALL fucking do this. We are in peoples home when they come home and flip on the news. EVERYONE talks politics to us you fucking idiot. The only difference here, is him and I were in agreement, and wasn't simply a "ah yeah, he's awful" utterance out of me.
I simply, can NOT avoid a customer talking to me, period. I'm inside their homes. They can do and say whatever the fuck they want. I have zero control over them.

Attached: 5JpfvUU.jpg (670x670, 156K)

If you join the union they can tell you how to vote but you can ignore them and always vote to the right...get taken care of...try it out...don’t like it go back to private...better treatment and benifits with unions

Attached: 1AD8D0DE-7FFD-4F81-BA74-059129E6AFC5.jpg (579x709, 60K)

You have to go back.

You really are a dumb cunt arn’t you...you keep that talk to a minimum...look what your conversation sturred up!?....take responsability for your actions kid

Fuck you

Die already boomer

Starting to. I'd like to flip homes. Girlfriend and I have roughly 300k saved up. We want to buy our first home flat out, and not go into debt. We'd also like to repair it.

We're about a year or two away. I had a bit of freedom from my last tech contract, so I decided to take a bit of a pay hit for a while and learn some skills, so we wouldn't have to hire out for a lot of the work. Spend a bit now on an "education" to save a bit later on, in theory.

This guy is a decent finish carpenter, and not some rough frame toothless faggot. Shocked for a druggie he actually looks normal/decent. But thats the only reason I started this shit in the first place. This faggot doesn't even know I have a girlfriend. I don't talk about my personal life. Pretty sure this might be the first time he's heard me talk about Trump in general and sperged out as a lefty asshole.

>just obviously fucked his brain from drugs and can't think rationally at all/over reacts/says the wrong shit, at the wrong time.
I have a boss like this, but I don't think he even has the excuse of drugs. Just an awful combination of very angry and not very bright.

Its my mentallity that is the problem not your lack of self control....im a thirty year old boomer just learned the right way to act from the old fucks in my trade...good luck you pathetic little shit...quit working for shit companies

Attached: 5A592614-A4D8-4F1A-B8BF-47B7461BC1B0.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Yep, and it's faggots like you that wonder why your generation is a fucking meme.

Listen boomer, when you sit at home all day, watching Fox or CNN, and bitch and rant at the TV, the worker in the background hears you. When you stupidly chime in with your opinion directed at me, I'm going to agree with you no matter what, because you are paying me. Want me to hate Trump? Sure. Love him? Fuck yes. Whatever you want princess, you payed for my skills, not my opinion.

But 4 months into a project, a customer and you finally talk about similar beliefs, it goes beyond customer-employee relations at that point. I have stayed in this mans house after hours to shoot the shit. You form a bond with customers. This is how business operates now a days in the home-service industry. Now, because of our rapour with our customer, it has opened us up to about 30-60,000$ more in work from him alone.

So fuck off dying boomer, go take your failed 1970's carpentry knowledge that you sold for an 8 ball of coke and a business suit in the 80's, and shove it right up your ass.

Attached: 1531660695148.jpg (418x405, 23K)

Pssst.

>network hard and poach his staff or you're a coon

Why the fuck do you type like a........braindead retard.......unless you're a......30 year old boomer....lol kid

Kek...projecting...did the other carpenters hurt your feelings? Im sorry

Attached: A60E96B5-A04B-4510-B0CF-A804E515C1AA.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Nope. Not at all. I just notice a trend in this industry. All you faggots have the IQ to match your teeth count, and they're both in the single digits.

Seriously, nothing but inflated egos, and "I started doing this with my father" stories from every faggot about how he was running a 20 ton crane on a porch job with his father while still in the nutsack.
Your industry is a fucking meme. And congratulations, you are being made completely irrelevant thanks to modern building. You have gone from "finish carpenters" to literal install servicemen. Your industry is literally putting together home depot shit in peoples homes. The most work a carpenter does, is framing.

And no. you don't do your own handwork. No one in this nation is paying you for that. You buy prefaced crown moldings and trims like the rest of us faggot. No one is paying you a grand to put up baseboard. Pretty soon they'll make it snappable and the customer will never need your faggot ass again. They don't hire us for our skills. They hire us because we have the tools.

Know your place in life boy. Your trade is not special, nor immune from the developments of the modern world. This meme of "everyone needs food and a home!" is a joke. Your job is not immune, you just go from finish craftsmen, to installment. Maybe a one off project with custom work.

you can work around stupid, you can talk-down an asshole, but a stupid asshole is truly the worst thing
leg it as soon as possible

Attached: 1548563138272.jpg (1000x749, 500K)

If you want to offend, don't apologize you weak ass boomer