Be honest, what REAL reasons would anybody have to hate Israel?

Be honest, what REAL reasons would anybody have to hate Israel?
Other than )))muh conspiracy theory((( brainlets??

Attached: IMG_20190312_220845.jpg (1080x852, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1226071/#idm140070275327504title
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. If nobody answers, it further solidifies my point that anti-Israeli cucks have no reason to be so hateful
KEK

I hate you for unironically using the word hateful. Fuck kikes.

Explain your stance
>inb4 you can't

Attached: 1551934425231.png (888x894, 520K)

We have a history of hating kikes
About a 1000 years of hating kikes
You should read up on the consequences the black plague had for jews in Europe, specifically Germany
Crazy how much guilt they were able to instill in my people

You’re a fucking despicable cringlord who has the nerve to pollute the Internet with his bullshit. My position is I want you to kill yourself and my explanation is figure the reason out yourself you unself-aware arabmutt low IQ retard.

Nice to see some common sense on this board all the constant shit flinging is getting old and makes me feel like i'm in kindergarten

>here's a reason
judaism is racist by definition
>Jow Forums fags hate israel because israel won the race war
>give up on racism
>accept jesus

USS liberty

I’m Muslim

Attached: 1552433705571.jpg (540x460, 108K)

>is asked to explain your stance on a controversial political opinion
>proceeds to sperg out
and you wonder why Anti-Semitism is shunned upon by the rational public; you Anti-Semites make yourselves look like childish clowns! LMAO

This entire thread so far has had Z E R O rational explanations as to WHY Jews/Israel are/is bad.
The only answers I'm seeing are spreg-lord responses of "READ THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES rEEEeeEE" or hollow statements of irrational hatred.

I'm not seeing any intelligent comments so far!

Attached: IMG_20190216_234857.jpg (1080x806, 81K)

My dad was muslim

Attached: E00FFA95-EF29-4D87-AB97-86E84501CCF1.jpg (1024x665, 111K)

it's an illegitimate state harboring demons from hell

Liberty that's it.

>mass civilizational suicide
entirely unrelated to Jews, and hardly exists at all, outside of cherry-picked memes on Jow Forums and Twitter
reality =/= internet, you childish fool

The main problem I see is that the forceful extension of trying to claim apathy towards the country counts as anti-semitism. I don't care what happens in the desert as long as it doesn't affect me.

Most of us don't hate Israel. I don't even hate jews and have a few jew friends in the states that I work with on a daily basis. We hate the establishment jew that's pulling the strings in the background brainwashing the masses and slowly genociding us. they jew other jews too nigga.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 3.57.36 PM.png (1247x675, 565K)

see, the gook gets it

>harboring demons from hell
you genuinely sound stupid
even if you were to REACH for the demonization of Jews, the most you'd be able to point out is the Khazarian origin theory, which hasn't ever been truly hollowed out in depth

>demons from hell
TOP K E K

Attached: 5c1a9d484f534fbaea8bd2daaf92bdb7.jpg (256x256, 12K)

Haven't seen a single valid reason in this thread. Just a bunch of braindead morons pushing propaganda.

Literally the same shit lefty SJW say about whites

plenty of reasons.

Attached: 1483202847519.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

>Be honest, what REAL reasons would anybody have to hate Israel?
>Other than )))muh conspiracy theory((( brainlets??
Israel is the model ethnostate we should all emulate.

Most mainstream anti-isreal stuff is just leftist brainlets not understanding that the Muslims in Israel are just being Muslims (nigs gonna nig) and are the author of all their own woes.

On pol anti - Israel stuff is just misdirected hate from the fact that Jews are a real issue outside of Israel.

Hehe.
Thanks for the chicken wings qt.

Jews don't deserve land because of "muh God's chosen people" plain and simple.
It's all Britain's gay fault. I would care less if we just never talked to them and stopped sending them our money.

Ashkenazim are concerning because they generally hate white people more than any other group on the planet does and view them as their most serious threat. They have high IQs, especially verbal, along with extremely high levels of neuroses that come in part from centuries of inbreeding. They fundamentally view themselves as a vulnerable and insecure "other" when living in white countris while at the same time believing themselves to be a chosen master race. They have consistently pushed absolutely mind-boggling levels of subversion and deconstruction in western countries related to sex and race relations, cultural norms, nationalism, etc and hage been the historic progenitors of feminism, communism, and mass non-white immigration despite being a tiny portion of the population.

So when it comes to Israel, on one hand its concerning necause it provides a nuclear-armed state for these people with a significant military, tax-base, and budget; on the other hand, the Ashkenazim make up a minority of the country, even a minority of just the Jewish population. Intermarriage rates between Israeli Ashekazi and Mizrahi (essentially arab/middle eastern jews) is VERY high- even many people of the current generation who self-identify as Ashkenazi are mixed. That phemonenon is erasing the Ashkenazim and causing them to dissapear into a mid-90s IQ middle-eastern gene pool. So my opinion on Israel is mixed. The diaspora is the larger concern.

Go back to r3ddit.

Look at those whom you can't criticize, those are the ones who rule you.
Also, there's a lot of Jewish influence in Western media and in government, more so in America.

Attached: 1552158169533.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 4.01.57 PM.png (743x818, 509K)

Jews don't want anyone else to have an ethnostate because their greediness led to the holocaust and getting kicked out of a gorillion countries in Europe.

>using fucking emojis
Jesus Christ, at least try to look like less of a faggot.

Attached: 2015.png (436x536, 415K)

Die JIDF

Attached: Death-Race-Gallery-21.jpg (1200x902, 137K)

100%
i used to genuinely hate Israel, mostly because of Jow Forums memes, until a guy asked me WHY I hated Israel, to which I had no rational response, other than shallow conspiracy theories
if people can give me a genuine reason WHY Israel/the Jews are bad, then I'll entertain their ideas, but so far, all I'm seeing is irrational & naive hatred.
plus, I'd rather live in a society of Jews than a Muslim society
I've had enough experience with Muslims to know that I never want to be part of that oppressive Islamic society

someone did a post earlier about a guy who helped lots of jews escape lawful Nazi custody in WW@. He goes to Israel and gets assassinated for political purposes by jews who cover it up but it comes out 30 years later.. My cat has more loyalty.

That needs to be corrected. There are audio tapes proving that Israel knew the USS Liberty was American. It also fails to mention the ship was Identified as a US Cruiser and that Israel was given advance notice that the liberty would be arriving

Go back to r3ddit.

>Israel is the model ethnostate we should all emulate.

No, 40% of white people breeding with Arabs because they have the same religion as them is not the model that we should emulate

>Other than )))muh conspiracy theory((( brainlets??
With that sentence you indicate that you aren't actually open to hearing what someone says

I automatically dismiss pictures and posts with 5000 lines of text.

If you cannot prove that jews are evil with 20 words or less, then you're a fucking liar.
If you combine 200 false reasons into 1 picture, then you're a fucking idiot.

If they didn't shill so much here they would brighten less I guarantee.

OP proving that the words "conspiracy theory" do in fact bother leftypedos
sweet

This is thee gayhist thread ive seen in awoot.

Attached: 3eyepepe.png (630x442, 264K)

>Crazy how much guilt they were able to instill in my people
I hope you guys survive. I'm worried that you won't.

All you faggot shills need to go back to r3ddit.

>mostly because of Jow Forums memes, until a guy asked me WHY I hated Israel, to which I had no rational response
I call BS. If you've been on Jow Forums you would have seen many valid reasons by now.
Also look at

Because he's a kike shill from r3ddit.

Germany is 90% white, the US is about 54%

Those are some pretty arbitrary restrictions partner. Also shit like the USS Liberty attack, Jonathan Pollard and the Lavon Affair are very well documented. If your too fucking lazy to look it up thats your problem.

>I automatically dismiss pictures and posts with 5000 lines of text.
>If you cannot prove that jews are evil with 20 words or less, then you're a fucking liar.
If you combine 200 false reasons into 1 picture, then you're a fucking idiot.
Retard found.

You're just retarded. Anyone that can't explain an opinion they have rationally is a sheep or just stupid.

poopoo but hole

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1552174628722.jpg (239x182, 17K)

>what REAL reasons would anybody have to hate Israel?
>Other than (((ad hominem attack)))

Stop stealing Palestinian land, and stop killing Palestinians. Stop cutting babies dicks and then sucking them. Stop being so covetous. If you can't do any of that, at least just stay in Israel instead of infecting the whole world with your cancer, you tribe of fucking vampires.

Attached: 1550545673636.jpg (900x900, 217K)

Jews wouldn't be such subversive little rats if they didn't have their ethnostate to run off too.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

I see Palestinians as a window into our possible future, the jews believe they are gods chosen race and that they are destined to enslave us all.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Besides the fact that what you refer to as israel is in fact an illegitimate representative of actual israel and if you didnt hate african americans you might recognize that kikes are sons of satan who have decieved you for greed

which is exactly how I was when I tried to mimic the popular opinion Jow Forums engrained into my mind
>Jews are bad
>why?
>404 Rational Facts & Logic stopped working
all we have to dispel the Jews are shallow, highly uninformative general statements in meme format
>See a redpill about the holocaust being exaggerated
>Hate Israel and all Jews because of it

see the genuine low IQ thought process? We want to let millions of Jews get swarmed & murdered by Muslims because of Jow Forums memes? Big yikes senpai

Jews attack the west, the west attacks the jews? That's enough right there. I want Israel to feel the pain that international jewry has brought on us.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Theyre shilling hard cause israel is going to declare war on syria

>conspiracy theory
Find me a 7 digit holohoax camp tattoo faggot

Attached: 1501402129428.jpg (1000x1174, 365K)

Don't need to defend my 'arbitrary' restrictions, only idiots use 5000 words to push a single idea that can be pushed with 20.

Also what about the countless times the U.S. military attacked itself? Friendly fire occurs highly frequently in wars. Miscommunication can occur in many places down the chain of command.

Israelite armies do not actively attack American armies.

>See a redpill about the holocaust being exaggerated
The kike that sued for widespread abortion in Canada survived a German deathcamp. The kike that gave us anti-white affirmative action was born to a deathcamp survivor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Why did you ignore my post?

Can you imagine borrowing six trillion for this?
Also we all make mistakes, no need to delete it's an imageboard.

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

Israel is anti white and anti US. A fake ally

AIPAC. We’re wasting millions of dollars on Israel for literally no purpose and nothing to show for it.

You're just too big of a vagina to realize you were correct and that Jews have always been coniving bastards.

>samefagging this hard

Now list the famous Jews against it like Dennis Praeger

Been to Israel several times, beautiful people in a harsh land. Reminded me of all the good things of Holland.

You don't deserve an answer. Go do a flip off a roof instead faggot.

Attached: 1499998966058.jpg (800x684, 88K)

Israel has forced us to fork over trillions in increased oil prices to Arabs.

Attached: 54947f9d6da811ac1ca91938-750-570.png (750x570, 280K)

nobody wants to read all that shit
write better - organise your points to be more concise & maybe I'll give it a shot

He literally published a borderline propaganda video about sending more money to Israel (I'm fucking serious).

The 95IQ trashnostate is a heap. It completely destroyed the master race meme.

Some 25% of the revenue of Israel’s lauded high-tech sector comes from shady or fraudulent industries
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Oh you want reasons ? I like satire, can you take it or is your judaism as fragile as the standard kike insurance claim.

Attached: 1552412565099.png (500x580, 102K)

1/3 of ashkanazi Jews suffer from
Maple Syrup Urine Disease

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1226071/#idm140070275327504title

Canada should be worried about the competition.

Attached: image.jpg (214x236, 15K)

Wut?

Attached: 1552440768811 (1).jpg (1102x1897, 1.15M)

They're loyal to their ethnostate above all else. Jews see the rest of us as cattle to be exploited and enslaved.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

YOU NEED TO FUCK STRAIGHT OFF BACK TO R3DDIT YOU FUCKING SHILL .

Israel is a desert shithole that literally has to hire people like you to defend it on fucking Jow Forums 24/7

Top post

Attached: 1552432041626.jpg (800x1024, 119K)

>t. not a reader

Millions? You've borrowed trillions to fund your wars for Israel, you've sent hundreds of billions to the jewish ethnostate and you've spent more than half a trillion bribing Israeli neighbours over the past 70 years.

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

There's video of this precious gem. She really is the worst thing ever for your PR.

Attached: image.jpg (604x494, 98K)

Zionist terrorism against the British after WWII succeeded and convinced the world that terrorism could 'liberate' countries. Our Empire collapsed shortly thereafter. Israel was the first nation to declare a clean break with the British Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

>meme flag

God damn your such a fucking fag.
Explain away shit like Jonathan Pollard then.
>Dude you wanna know what we should do?
>Lets steal top secret information from our ally without them knowing

There. I explained an incredibly complex issue for you in 19 words. Now suck my fucking dick fag.

Fine, then add that to the list. Helping them doesn’t help America in the slightest.

They've also funneled ungodly amounts of American military and industrial tech to China.

Attached: 1467794004473.jpg (831x1080, 109K)

Ehh, at least their killing Palestinians

The "meme flag" response.
A decisive indicator that I've won the argument.

Also, just because somebody has a meme flag does not mean their opinion is invalid

I found this pic, can any jew translate what it says ? It's something something about stealing money from non-jews.

Attached: 1552087511538.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>you couldn't explain the positions you hold
You're just stupid. You listened to people and believed them without being able to wrap your mind around the concepts and thus couldn't articulate to someone why you held those positions. This is literally why the NPC meme is a thing.

Attached: 1497689409962.jpg (600x580, 68K)

It hurts you for sure, but it particularly hurts Europe through increased oil prices and destroyed markets. Israeli puppets in Washington and Moscow have destabilized the Middle East and sent millions of refugees to Europe.

The Kremlin/American jews forced those refugee compacts on Europe after Hitler was defeated.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Come live here for a while, I became anti-semite after 4 years of living here. Although I have to admit, it's fun to watch jews jewing each other

>mutt
>Ehh, at least their killing Palestinians
>their
stfu

If a common criticism is that the U.S. is wasting money on AIPAC, what is the alternative? Should we really stop helping them out & let the Muslims run through & murder all the Israelis?
Seems inhumane & unnecessary to me DESU
There's no drawback to providing support to a democratic ally who just so happened to be caught-up in an Islamic shitstorm.