Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Attached: kate-upton.jpg (1536x1152, 285K)

Jews are the first and foremost threat towards humanity.

Attached: 1550040842081.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

She looks like she fucks black guys

shut up

Attached: Kate-Upton-Guess-Tout.jpg (2000x2000, 333K)

I've seen pictures of her nude.

Attached: 4173917500000578-4608744-image-a-34_1497557562750.jpg (634x634, 48K)

She like dat black cock

How do you court women now

They don't flirt anymore and everything is rape

#MeToo is a birth-rate reduction psyop obviously

>women
Disgusting, get that trash beast out of here

Attached: c9UdY.jpg (800x599, 69K)

U black? Its ez

U wh*te? Kys

You literally just go up to them and start talking to them. I was afraid for a long time too, but then one day I just said fuck it and started walking up to girls I've never met before, usually on my campus.
Sometimes they make it very clear they don't want to talk, but other times you end up talking and laughing for 2 hours and get their number. I thought getting girls was like wizardry and you needed to be Chad, but it's actually really fucking easy. Turns out they are just as lonely and socially awkward as guys, and they get so excited when someone shows them even the slightest amount of interest.

Attached: rMoXbVO.jpg (640x480, 51K)

ANGLO'D

Attached: princess-eugenie-princess-beatrice-featured.jpg (2000x2573, 788K)

Stick to your level. Quit hitting up 7s and 8s if you are barely a 5.

Water seeks its own level. You get shot down only by trying to date up. Lower your standards if you aren't attractive and don't make much money, seek less attractive women. Still good women--- probably won't be so quick to shoot you down.

Ok incel

An thus the final white hating kike gasped for his final breath

>You literally just go up to them and start talking to them.

Yeah, I do all the time. I don't even bother flirting, it's just platonic conversation. In the workplace since #MeToo and the uni-thresher it's like full-on gender segregation. I'm the only male who makes conversation with the women and I'm not interested in them yet they drop hints that they're taken (I'm assuming this means tinder's skynet matching fat uggos with men with no self-respect) when they're fat mutants. Men in my workplace can't speak to female colleagues with out this strained anxiety in their voice and it's always transactional, no real conversation.

I engage in conversation-rape, there's no girls I would want to go out with at my workplace but I have to actually scheme to make platonic chit-chat because they're so withdrawn. It's sort of like I'm holding them hostage the first minute until I find a common interest and distract them from "all men are rapists men will kill me if i disagree with because prof hoimy schoigenboigen goldbergstein told me in my knitting-diploma waaaaaah". It wasn't like this years ago, ugly girls used to know they were dogshit and not goddesses and you could talk to women easily. They're all gold-digging like they're being coached by some Al-Qaeda cell to case the joint about your postcode and bank account. Everything is tinged with rapefear and it's not me because I take mad sedatives and have 0 fear, just pragmatism about avoiding HR hassle & complaints from bipolar/schizo women.

MILFs, which are my fetish desu, who are way above my colleagues' league are on another planet with flirting, I'm just scared by how forward they are and STI alarms start ringing.

This is anonymous zoomer bragging, where the brain hasn't fully formed and you don't realize this doesn't mean anything.

Before the uni apocalypse and #MeToo (the name is literally a comedic dogwhistle to piss off sentient men and bypass rote unigirls) I had no trouble courting girls. It's post-uni ones who are my age that you can't have even a platonic friendship with.

>and they get so excited when someone shows them even the slightest amount of interest.
This is the whitest of pills, it's so true.

She's meh

Attached: eye vag.jpg (185x272, 5K)

Those are the ones who haven't figured out the internet and been placed within the yr-a-goddess algorithm bubble where they're completely deluded and have IBM stacks guiding them safely to avoid any criticism like some fucking lockheed martin cutting edge autopilot.

>”Ok retard” but with a new word

I shamed a woman today.

>be done with eating at IN N OUT in Commiefornia.
>fairly cute blonde with big tits came in
>saw 2 nigglets with her and no ring
>on my way out
>told this blonde girl “i feel sorry for you because your kids look nothing like you”
>she started crying and cried so hard.

I plan to shame every white woman i see who has mixed kids.

Racist or angry shame doesn’t work.

It works best when there is concerns and sadness

When a chad-jawed male model tells me he has to go to eastern europe to find a wife because "British women are fookin done for m8 seeya" you know it's fucking bad

What the fuck is going to happen to the birthrate where you have to be mutual friends via a male friend of a girl and jump through all these fucking hoops.

That doesn't even account for being even a someone unfortunately looking man. Even the idiocracy thing about poor people having more kids is just contraception and abortions, its still the chads of the poor doing all the copulating.

All those slightly fetal alchol syndrome men working construction or something like that and struggling to make ends meet are virgins for the rest of their life. They've told me so in the pub. I thought they'd be shagging fat birds with no standards but they're counting in decades since they last had sex.

Attached: 8689697652959.png (337x372, 18K)

Good job, user.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: Herve8.webm (1166x1080, 1.3M)

Honestly I don't care anymore, if whites want to commit suicide let them. I've got no kids and once my father dies nothing really to live for.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is, fuck it.

Multiple black guys at the same time.

Defeatist fag.

Justin Verlander

Damn.. whites are some simp ass beta motherfuckers, I swear these dudes have their noodle dicks curled underneath their legs like whimpering dogs.

Jeez, get it together ffs. It's no wonder women trample all over you, why they run off with black guys. Just kill yourselves, you're pathetic

Attached: HEIMxWB.jpg.gif (293x220, 1.94M)

Oh no... Your opinion of me means so much... :(

It meant so much you replied in a sarcastic manner.

Because I'm bored and like arguing, retard.

No, you just want to extract attention.

Nope, bordem.

look at these infected brains.

What? If white women want to blow coke off a nigger's cock and then get spit roasted who am I to say that's wrong? If that's what they want to do, more power to them. If the white race goes extinct because of women's selfish and thoughtless actions, fuck it we didn't deserve to exist in the first place.

Wrong, muslims are.

A white woman who breeds with a jew will produce white children of wealth and intellect.

A white woman who breeds with a Muslim will produce brown children of poor judgement and IQ.

Hey there Schlomo! Islam will save the White race & nothing else.

Muslims wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for their kike leash handlers.
Just like blacks, and women.

Keep up the good fight

Attached: Goblin_Slayer_babies.jpg (1200x1800, 582K)

When the 9/11 documents are presented on national TV, you and your people will be hanged on every lamp post.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Yes they would.

If Jews didn't exist, Islam would just focus more on attacking the west.

You and your people will be hanged from every lamp post regardless of what happens.

The crusade part 2 is coming Mohammad.

Attached: 1551954363825.jpg (250x239, 10K)

>Andtheneveryoneclapped.jpg

Forgot your meme flag kike

Attached: 1535924620376.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

Is there anything more cucked than worshiping roasties

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

The one on the right has those crazy eyes of girls who are sex maniacs. I bet she has fucked 1,000 plus men.

Dude Kate Upton is a photoshopped whale.

reminder

Attached: 1515451411900.jpg (922x1024, 141K)

Not men, beasts. The rarest in the London Zoo. That's the look of a woman who takes the knot.