The UBI will make the transgender problem even worse by a magnitude. Now they can afford some hormones...

The UBI will make the transgender problem even worse by a magnitude. Now they can afford some hormones, get a basic computer to whore out on Chaturbate and Twitch to get more cash for more hormones until they will outright scam naïve hetero men into dating them.

Attached: 834AD873-D90A-4150-9561-BB032E160B88.jpg (1439x1280, 1.11M)

tranny fuck

Attached: 1003049228-OBAMA.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Who is that? There's no fucking way that's a tranny.

Disgusting Romanian tranny.

bruh trannies are only like less than 1% of the population, they don't even fucking matter.

it is. you'd be surprised what skinny guys look like when you shave them and put them in girl clothes.

they're priority #1 of like, 30% of global media though

UBI has been shown to increase white birthrate

OP is a MIGA faggot who problems wanks it to said chatterbate traps

The guy is a Bozgor with a Romanian flag.

The "Romanian" tranny is NOT ETHNICALLY ROMANIAN FFS

> it is. you'd be surprised what skinny guys look like when you shave them and put them in girl clothes.

Camera angles do the heavy lifting more than anything else.

If that's a tranny, I guarantee it looks like shit from almost any other angle. Out of ten thousand pictures he found one where he managed to look like a woman.

Fugg, he’s cute. I want to make him my boywife.

Pretty much if you see them straight on 99% look like failed abortions.

This.

Attached: 1549202969701.jpg (808x1022, 223K)

No, he’s pretty girly. Even when he doesn’t have filters and what not, he’s still cute desu. I don’t even care if he wore jeans and a t-shirt. I’d still think he’s cute. (No homo)

sauce on her?

Attached: 1550888319484.gif (652x562, 392K)

>Out of ten thousand pictures he found one where he managed to look like a woman.
Why do you have to couch it?

It is. Sayuri Mattar.

For you.

Where?

/sayurimattar

Neither are you British but some shitskin Paki.

LOL, look at his disgusting freak in the picture, you see instantly in less then a millisecond that he is male.

Yang HATES transgenderfreaks, he would rather put a shotgun in their mouth in pull the trigger.
Also he won't give transgender any money, not even a single cent, because they are mentally ill the 1000$ go into a forced therapy to reverse their transbrainwashing.
If the therapy fails they get simply put down, because they have zero value in a society.

Also trannies on chaturabate didn't get paid, they get mocked and laughed at.

I believe you 100%

booooo youre gay boooooo

He looks like elliot rodger lmao

Attached: rodge.jpg (640x360, 54K)

it's a man

No one wants to bang a tranny. Traps/trans are only sexualized by hentai because they're drawn to basically be futas with testicles whereas the irl abominations are built like linebackers and use illusions and angles to look as feminine as they can. Trans are gross and only a true deviant fag infected with toxoplasmosis/depression would bed with one

Attached: 1549692065082.jpg (480x480, 27K)

what's your alternative to UBI?

this is fine, people are already forced to be prostitutes under capitalism, at least this way we can all be prostitutes equally

he looks like Anne Frank 2bh

Throwing you in a fucking gulag to work for $0.

they dont have one because they think jobs are infinite

people in gulag received full pay

ok, I'm voting for UBI then

Yeah but mine is better now get back to work I can't be here all day telling you what to do I have a wine and caviar waiting in my mansion.

our romanian friend again huh. Post the webm of him making out with some dude lol

not being a fucking faggot

nice economic policy there bud

>her

someone give me some sauce or the twitter of this cute ass fucker or something.

with ubi trans girls wont have to resort to sex work and start working to be seen as respectable members of society.

a lot of straight guys do especially guys who get some complex with their masculinity

Of course. The easier life gets and the easier it is to sit on your ass and do nothing but still be alive the more degenerate people become in all their free time.

This. Don’t be fooled by their online photos. Any tranny chaser is going to regret it.

Get people to give you money because you provide a valuable good or service.

Fucking sick. I don’t know how this boy thinks he can pass. This is someone’s son. Needs a good beating to beat him straight

chasers a lot of times just dont mix with trans women because they both only want to bottom.

she does pass though, saying she doesn’t is just denial. Your letting your ideology come before reality just like liberals.

>she

That still looks like a male in the OP pic.
Grow manboobs all you want you will never be a woman.

And that's a good thing, na kaa?

Attached: guess-ladyboy-bar-bangkok-1306-014_005.jpg (900x1200, 616K)