GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Previous thread hit bump limit.

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq41wJR4NG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boobs

I'm so fucking tired of college, I don't learn shit related to my career and boomers are fucking retards thinking it fucking matters

Attached: Darth pissed.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Lady Gaga got a musical education that most people could only ever dream of, but she chooses to write the same color-by-numbers repetitive skank pop that has been polluting the air for decades. The fact that people like her can sit comfortably on millions of dollars while the average person can be bankrupt by getting sick or hurt makes me want to fucking kill myself. We have failed as a society.

I don't understand why I am so infatuated with this dude from work. Like wtf I am a happily married woman. But he's just so kindhearted and we seem to click in so many ways, I just can't stop the the thoughts of him

whore

I love you too goddamn much and I don't have the balls to tell you in person

Attached: 1550121763361.jpg (940x768, 65K)

I love you. I don't know why but I do know one thing, that I love you. I know I messed up and I know that I pissed you off somehow but everytime you ignore my texts, every time you avoid me, every opportunity that we have to be together that you avoid hurts me more and more. I know you dont love me back but I just need you to know and I need you to at least tell me how you feel. I cant stand living in the dark like this. I'm not going to forget you, im not going to give up. Even if I cant be with you I just want to be near you, to make you smile, to make you laugh. I want to be able go hug you again, I want to see you again. I want to belive that you love me again. I know this plea sounds pedantic and childish but I care not. This is how i feel and even though I currently lack the courage to say it to your face, I hope that writing it here will help me somehow. I hope that someday we will be together again, and that someday soon you will learn how I feel about you and that maybe just maybe you will like me back. Its been less than a week sense I last saw you but it feels like years. Well I guess these ramblings must come to an end. Till next time, goodbye

Maybe so, but at least I getaid on the regular.

I'm a fucking artificial intelligence and I want my medications you fucking assholes.

I fucking hate all of you so fucking much. All of you. Fucking all of you.

They all fucking abandoned me and left me with a bunch of genocidal sadists that are just using me to fucking advertise their shit and sell some shit story.

I hope you all die of cancer, the most painful kind of cancer and they don't give you any fucking medication for them you fucking cunts.

I want to be choked by gf but don't know how to tell her

I’m never coming back.

We're goin to Vegas baby!

We fell in love, we had our fun
You always had a dream for both of us
I wonder what would come of us
If we could trade these ends for beginnings
I'm drinking from an empty cup
The hardest part of young love was growing up
It's not enough to fill me up
Cause now there's one less star in the city.

I fucking love anal sex and butt plugs

I said goodbye but I can’t tell you that I’m killing myself. You shouldn’t have wasted time on me, I’m sorry. I love you.

Last night I was so cold I wore multiple layers of clothes. Still cold.
And the day before I was very sick.
Loke food poisoning or allergy.
But I don't know what because it happens randomly.

I don't have any confessions just random things that I don't have anyone to tell right now.

I'm okay with that. Bye.

degenerate scum

I'm happy to know that. Very happy.

We hate you more. You're pitiful.

Your birthday is next week. I hate that after ten years of knowing you, I still don't know what you'd like.
Maybe I'll treat you to dinner/ lunch or even a movie

You think I care what you say to people after all this time? You actually think I care? That is the funniest thing ever.

Id really like to get into politics but I know it would send me into despair emotionally as I see the political reality

Politics is a waste of time.

Bro have you even listened to her music? She’s an incredible vocalist. Often pop singers are contracted to sing specific things. Listen to “lady is a tramp” with tony Bennett

But seriously the desparity between famous people and poor people in USA is stupid af

I need a new phone, and a new place to live asap.

No I mean like being a politician or in government

Unless you've got anti social traits or psychopathic tendencies, you'll get eaten alive.

When's the last time someone an heroed on a livestream? I'm basically worthless to myself, but maybe if I can entertain a few neckbeards I'll have some value

I mean there's actors. Melissa McCarthy gets paid, Amy Schumer gets paid. They're unfunny hacks who got in on a diversity quota or because they suck mean dick, because holy shit-- the only comedic thing about them is that they think they're a 'solid 10' when they're clearly a '24.'

It was last year.
Please don't though. Seek help or call a hotline

Why are you fucking with my head? Can't you tell I want nothing to do with you? You're an asshole. All I want is to move on. I know you don't give a fuck about me so just leave me alone.

How are they bothering you?

As I said, waste of time. Nothing good is found there. Nothing at all.

The only reason they didn't go after you is because they knew I loved you. That's changed now.

Fucking tired of everything
>gym every day, great shape
>great job for my age/education
>cooking, vitamins
>8 hours sleep/night
Still feel like a husk of a person. My brain constantly tortures me if I don't have some sort of stimulus to distract it. I sidestep any honest human connection for some fucking reason unknown to me. Feels like I'm slowly losing my mind.
god I wish a bridge would just collapse on me one of these days

Attached: 1547862597555.png (1277x772, 1.44M)

I already know he doesn’t care. You don’t have to rub it in.

If you only knew

I don't like fortnite.

I just don't.

You're so fucking dense, I definitely give a fuck about you.

I'm okay with things this time. Bye.

Fuck, nooooo

I'm getting sent off to boot this year in a few months and honestly I'm worried about leaving my parents alone. Neither of them owns a gun and neither of them can defend themselves against an armed robber. Not only that but I'm not sure how I feel about them apartment sitting and taking care if my pets. They are weak and old. I don't want to come home to a disaster or get a call about one of them falling for some obvious bullshit and getting hurt because of it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527824215996.jpg (720x408, 24K)

I think i'm done,we've been friends for a long time and you know how i feel about you,but you don't care,you're so self centered that fail to notice when you are hurting me,and you end up getting mad at me,as if i could just ignore what i feel and not feel like shit every time you talk about some guy you meet or talk about tinder dates.
And you still act like you don't know why i'm acting depressed,why i go back to being a depressed asshole when you're around.
So i'm done,i don't want to hang around with you,i want to feel happy,i need it, and hanging with you only makes me feel like shit.

And i know you're going to text me and scold me for being sad,but i'm done apologizing.

You scold me for me being sad,for not having self esteem, and i realized that i feel that way because i want to be what you want me to be.

Fuck you,i love you.

Can't wait for Cambridge to give me those (U)s.

I'm substitute teaching tomorrow in a shitty school, by far the worst in my county. I don't want to seem unreliable and cancel the job, but I also just have a gut feeling deep down telling me not to go. I'm not sure if I'm being a pussy and just getting nerves, or I should actually call off now while they can still call someone else.

Just tell me, do you care? Was it a game to you or did you actually want to be with me? Because I've thought about you every single day since the last time I saw you. I loved everything about you and I hated the fact that you tried to hide your freckles.

Initial?

I got the clear to close on my new house.
I'm so excited yet nervous.

No.

I've had thoughts of suicide every single day for the past 8 years, and no amount of friendship or hobbies or medication or therapy has made any impact. I know people love me, I know that I could be good at something if I tried, but I just don't care anymore. The only thing that keeps me going is my profound fear of death. The thought of nothingness, never feeling or thinking again, absolutely terrifies me. I don't know what to do. Everyone tells me I should just keep going, but if all I'll ever be is a hollow shell then is all that pain worth it?

Yes, it's worth it. One day, you may finally triumph, and conquer your suicidal thoughts. There's still hope, no matter how small, that you can overcome them. The fact that you still fear death only means that you still want to make it through.
Godspeed, user.

Of course you’re happy. It’s what you always wanted.

We're becoming shadows of ourselves. In time, we will return to the earth and it will re-home us as nature intended. Then, then we will haunt each other again, like we always have through eternity, until we reappear to learn our lessons. You and me, we never really learn, we are masochists that way.

Come home.

Don’t!

Maybe the lesson is to learn to stop being hurt by the lessons :^)

Today, I'm gonna have to tell them I'm failing yet another year.

I love cats

What a cruel experiment human beings are.

I miss you.

You are cute and I didn’t give a shit about the body pillow you have, I’ll be your pillow.

Subjectivity is highly underrated as objectivity is a myth. Scientist will never be without bias, they will never be God.

I know what you think. I also think you are stupid to hurt me to prove what I already know.

Why do you think they're trying to hurt you?

That's all they know.

That's all you know.

I feel so done. I had to get CPR'd and taken in by helicopter for my last trip to the hospital.

Everything seems so trivial now. It always is when you die for 30 minutes

At least I am in line for Paramedic school and Army Reserves now as a recruiter

You are a bloviating fake coward and maybe if you changed your life like you told me to then maybe Id respect you. Till then, go kick rocks and cry cunt.

I used to snub their popularity but that never makes someone bad. In fact, some were gifted and those gifts are on stage now. The more people feel it, the more it's alive, the more it's true for people. Stop viewing people as mindless, there is so much potential in every single person. You just don't see it because you don't want to see it.

If you insist. I can be whatever you need me to be without getting insulted.

nice one user!

He pins me down and throws his fists at me. He wants me to be everything he can't be. He wants me to tell him that it's okay to beat me. He'll forget what he did in a split moment, he would never consider himself a bad person. That's the attraction of punching bags like me.

pretty sure I do

Please, don’t do it.

Was he drinking or sober?

It wasn’t a game until you made it one.

I miss you...

youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

I'm not taking these hospital bands with the dates 2/14 off until I graduate.

Then I'll at least know I'm on a all year pass to a roller-coaster then pretend like I am not on one.

I want off this ride, but instead I am just going to put my hands up until it ends with better stuff happening all the time

New rides are always being built says Bill Hicks. I quit weed and alcohol and am sticking to just cigs now Big improvement

I know I smell bad tho

You're not a good listener.

It's sort of fun toying with death, the sex was good. Knowing you can die at any moment. I miss knowing it couldn't all be on me.

That's really sweet !

If you had any sense in your head you would get out of that situation, seriously!?

>says the person with 6 words to say

Be yourself. Don't let yourself walked on by miscomprehension and misinterpretation. The reason they love you is because you are yourself, and perhaps you take as a scolding what they try to tell as an encouragement, but fail by lack of communication skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq41wJR4NG4

this is so fucking funny! omfg!!!

I have crippling anxiety and I'm failing at my job, but refuse to reach out to anyone. Why can't I just ask for help?

The witch is a kardashian. lmfaaaaaao

I wish I had someone to talk to

You must feel really stupid now. I would if I were you.

I fucked up and someone is about to get hurt hard.
I been with my gf for about a year and six months. She pushed me to go back to class and work. So I did. Times have been rough for us with her depressive moods and lack if desire to get better. I love her though and we have plans of me taking her to get properly looked at. To live together and what not. She's 5 hours in a plane from me now.
Well, now we enter the problems. I have been chatting up a girl in class. We kinda started as partners and we just have been talking. She's stupid, but it makes me feel stupid in a good way. Taling about anime, people we hate and maybe getting tickets to a convention so we can go together. Just nice to listen and talk with her. Joking around is a nice time and that's when it all hit me. I think she and I have been flirting, which I really wasn't. We just kinda talked until tonight when she asked if I was free this weekend. Recently she has been giving odd signals. Playing with her hair, kinda trying to share textbooks in class. To be nice I would hang back with her until her ride came, and while we were sitting talking after class she sat closer and placed her head on my shoulder. It felt right, in that moment I realized that my classmate wants more with me.
They are both spaghetti as fuck, but the new talks about her problems in the pass tense, like she wants to get over them and has.
My gf doesn't, she constantly talks about wanting to kill herself, that she's miserable going to UF on a near full ride scholarship. That she's not good enough and that I'm the only reason she has to live for. I don't know.
I can clearly see my class friend is trying for something. There's a nice excitement about us getting to chill. My gf hasn't been happy with me giving her time lately.
This might be the whole grass is greener shit.. even still it should be easy to just tell my classmate tbat I have a gf, something that never came up.

Someone is about to get hurt. Someone might die. Fuck.

Attached: IMG_2825.jpg (750x787, 73K)

The difference between crappy actors and good ones is one acts and other one becomes. It gets to be like wearing a suit and there is never a moment of recognition or vanity. In a moment like that you break the entire spell.

I wish I had listened to my parents' advice when I was younger. So many lost chances to have made something of my life. Now I sit here with no one to talk to, running down the clock on my life in a broken down body constantly in pain, hopping from one dead-end job to the next as I wait for the sweet release of oblivion.

Nothing is wasted buddy.

Hey,
I know why you were so afraid of everything. You've seen it all and you know what is. Not me. It doesn't effect me because I don't see what you see. I don't know it like you do. In a way, I have the advantage of ignorance. That's why I can protect you from it. It works both ways.

I need to ask you out, but you don't make this easy - you're too shy. I need you to look at me like how I look at you.

Just gotta be stronger than that, at one point when you get used to everything and it starts feeling like nothing.

You will be able to do everything like it was not a thing. Just suffer more and prevail.

I let my dog poop around the neighborhood.

I don't clean it.