I went up to this 8/10 girl at the grocery store. i told her i liked her shirt, she thanked me...

i went up to this 8/10 girl at the grocery store. i told her i liked her shirt, she thanked me, and then i proceeded to nervously ramble off a lot of questions, like age, whether she was local, where she went to school, blah, blah, it was so bad this nosey old cunt made a face at her, "like this guy's nuts", or at least i think, because thats the face she gave back, the older lady was behind me, so i can only suspect. when i started to go too sour i dismissed myself politely.

anyway, i normally feel dead inside and the nerves and stress i get from talking to random women at least makes me feel something. is it a good hobby to keep at, trying out cold approach, i mean? eventually ill try for women a bit nearer to my own league, i guess.

Attached: thot.png (730x950, 719K)

You fucking chuds have got to ditch this whole 'women are aliens' shit
You've been on the internet too long, it's poisoned you, made you dumb.

Drop the anxiety. Most people are shit and worse anyway, so who fucking cares what they think.

You’re thinking about it the wrong way dude. So many guys think about the cold approach but rarely any ever actually do it. At least you did, and that’s experience. You should feel good that you tried.

The old bitch was a cunt desu just wipe her from your memory.

Next time do the dick approach. Literally whip out your dick and ask if she wants some. Worked for me.

Your post is 0/10 in all regards, never post this again.

Dont listen to this post. It worked for me it will work for you. People are just too scared of dick approach because of bullshit laws.

Stupid and repetitive humor makes the board useless.

You think im joking?

Just go up to some woman, fall on the ground in the most exaggerated way possible, bounce back back up and say "hi, I just fell from Heaven for you; my name is user, what's yours?" and reach out to shake her hand. Either she is giggling and shakes your grimy mitt it she's walking away completely disinterested.

Quit being a pussy.

This. Unless you cold approach regularly, nerves will be there. If you plan on asking her out, try keeping the questions to a minimum. Remember to smile :)

>Remember to smile :)
You mean "remember to make HER smile."

Promt conversation once. If she's interested, she'll continue the conversation, and there will be no need for you to ramble.

Also, it's totally normal to get a rush of adrenaline, and practice will eventually result in progress, but you definitely need another hobby...

Threadly reminder that cold approaching gets you nowhere.

how about hot approach

If hot approach means you go in with a reason to speak to her rather than just picking her because she was hot and then babbling nonsense at her, then yeah a hot approach would work better.

I guess ill choose rape approach. Little rought but works.

Attached: thegooddoctor.jpg (592x444, 81K)

Damn bro, that's cringe af. I would be too embarrassed to show my face in that store again if I were you.

you sound like a fucking pussy, you should be embarrassed to show your ugly face anywhere.

I do have a reason to speak to her. To ask her out. Why else would I speak to some random woman on the street/coffee shop etc?

Sorry I'm not so desperate for pussy that I harass poor women who are only trying to get their shopping done. If you need to approach women in the first place you've already lost. High value men don't approach, they get approached.

I'll let you in on a hint dude, girls don't want a random guy to ask them out. 99/100 girls are not interested in men that they have no emotional investment in. It doesn't even need to be a lot of investment, it's just more than you can generate by going up to them randomly and starting chatting - especially when you're grocery shopping because everyone is there to do their shit and get out, not waste time talking to people they don't know.

Regardless of whether you want to ask her out, she doesn't want you to ask her out, therefore you have no reason to be there.

Get some hobbies and meet women at those like the rest of the world does.

Why don't I just ask out women at work and my hobbies?

What makes you think women doing hobbies want to be asked out? What if the hobby has ugly or no women at all in it or are majority taken? Inb4 get a new hobby with girls in it.

>angry gay noises

ok, pussy.

You're an autistic cold approach user who's doomed to walk the earth making women uncomfortable with your fake confidence and mediocre looks.

>what if the hobby has ugly women
Well then you'd have a fucking shot at something, wouldn't you?

Jesus Christ. You guys are always like, token Disney guys who are 'also going for the girl but clearly marred by some ego problems so they'll lose out to Aladdin/Beast/whoever.'

Is this what it is to have absolutely zero self-awareness?

I'm not really saying those girls WANT to be asked out either, but you certainly have a better shot. Let's talk about hobbies.

You're there for the same reason. You have an interest in the same thing. Off the bat this means that you and the girl have something in common, and that commonality is something she can use to connect to you with. That connection is important. The hobby/activity isn't important as long as you genuinely like it and can be enthusiastic about it. Whether or not there are any viable women at your hobbies is your problem.

Secondly what you should be considering is just dropping the idea that you cold approach a girl and ask her out. This is a PUA tactic that is really only socially acceptable at places like bars where people are open to meeting other people. The rest of the time, while I might be friendly to a stranger who talked to me, I'm not looking to make a serious connection with random people.

Your play, then, is to do something that puts you in regular contact with the same group of women (e.g. a hobby) and then speak to them. You don't go in wanting to ask them out and you don't go in expecting them to be interested in you. You just go in being friendly. Throw in a flirty smile and leave before you've overstayed your welcome. Next time you see them you can say hi and talk a little longer, then you add them on facebook and get some regular communication going.

Cold approaching is possibly the worst method for getting a date and it is not something that normies engage in.

>You don't go in wanting to date them
>you don't go in expecting them to be interested
You will never, with all the languages on Earth, properly convey this message. That's what I've learned on Jow Forums-- no man who does not already know that lesson can be taught by anything but themselves, apparently.

I know but I often get baited into trying to explain it because these cold approach retards have my goat.