Did I over react??

Did I over react??

I came home from work early and caught my fiance in a robe while eating a sandwich in the kitchen with another dude. I immediately started asking what's going on? She jumped up got super red in the face and pushed me out saying I'm not supposed to be home and I need to give her personal space and she'll explain later. Then I go back in and ask wtf is going on? He leaves and nobody tells me anything. So I follow him out and she stops me and tells me leave him alone and not to fight him. I said I won't fight him I just wanna know what's going on. He's leaving and I'm trying to follow him to find out from him what's he doing and she's yelling at me in the hallway and talking all this shit to me saying if I don't leave him alone she'll break up with me and shit and a neighbor comes out and grips me up and he and my fiance are holding me against a wall saying leave him alone. Cops get called and I'm furious cause nobody is telling me anything but saying leave him alone and he's a good guy. I'm assuming the worst at this point and I'm getting angry. Cops come and go. Dude drives away. She leaves and comes back. We talk it out.

Continued.....

Attached: ConfusedJamesCorden-20180228112932614.jpg (1222x815, 52K)

Turns out she was asking him for money cause she's behind on bills and didn't want me to know cause she feels embarrassed and doesn't want to keep asking me for money. But the whole time she was acting super weird and it wasn't until all this was over then she wants to tell me what was going on. And she's also mad at me for that cause I should give her personal space and I'm not supposed to know everything about her life if she doesn't want to tell me. And she said she didn't fuck him or have any intentions to fuck him either. And now I made an ass out of myself and her in front of the cops and I'm untrustworthy and controlling and now she's super pissed at me because I should've just listened to her and let him leave and just let her explain herself later instead of trying to talk about it at that moment.

Now I feel really bad like I overreacted but at the same time it's like wtf. They were acting weird and not telling me shit and all I could do is assume the worst until I was told otherwise and I have no reason to distrust her so that wasn't my first thought but that whole situation was so odd and the way she was acting is what made red flags in my head go off.

Am I a dumbass? Or was I in the right at all?

Did neighbor bro know the new guy? Or was he just seeing you going after someone and assumed the situation. How did this get to the point where the cops were called, was this just white suburban call the cops at the slightest type of deal?

Def crazy suspicious, you're not in the wrong here. This may be a blessing in disguise that this happened now since you're not married yet. Make sure you look into this but dont be too confrontational until you have all the facts.

This is obvious bait.

oh did I just get baited lol

>mad at me
Boom giveaway she's covering shit up
You had me til then. Everything added up, she might logically want to cover that because it's undermining your position as the man in that house.

But you're clearly onto something here... she did something she knew was untrustworthy and went behind your back while planning to get married to you.

In the right 'at all?' Anonymous, there's no amount of right here that you weren't. You got fucking manhandled for demanding to know what someone was doing in your house unbidden, what the fuck is the work here?

Forget whether she was cheating or not. That guy could be a eunuch, man, a dude with no fucking libido and this would STILL be a case of her going behind your back even though you're supposed to be a team, life partners, fucking MARRIED.

Just ask yourself: is this how you want it? Her solving problems by sneaking solutions out of other people behind your back? The real damning state here is that she refused to buck up and own her misdeed and now she's trying to pawn it off on you.

I'd be signing that annulment, Opie. Shit is not wife material.

Lay out your expectation, which is that you don't want a relationship where this shit happens and you're left confused and upset, and then pack your shit, calmly of course, and leave. That's what you should do, but you wont. You're already a fool being played and when you find out you're made to look like an asshole, so thay you won't fucking question it and continue to allow this shit and you get used. Shit, apparently even the neighbor knows about it, or you're such a bitch he knows she don't give a fuck. Leave, unless you're okay with this situation.

I am deeply sorry. Your fiance is part of the Clown guild. It is an underground movement only similarly described perhaps in the movie Fight Club - but with Clowns instead - She is a radical Clown. That man was a Clown. The cops are in on it. Your neighbour is in on it. You are not part of the Clown Club and you never will be. They plan to tear this society into pieces so fine you can barely examine them with a microscope - and they will. That man was practising CLOWN MAGICK - and you ARE NOT INVITED. According to your wife. Make of that what you will

Attached: 1550450014478.png (890x960, 416K)

Yeah I was confrontational at first cause it was in the moment and shit looked off but now that it's explained a bit more now I understand and now I feel bad for acting that way but my friends I talked to said they would act the same way and not to feel bad about it and I'm kinda just in between everything and I'm upset with her she was yelling at me and acting weird but I should've just let him walk away but for some reason rage was in my head and I needed to hear it from him that nothing was going on and I wasn't thinking clearly.

Random neighbor that saw me going after a guy and assumed the situation. Cops were called cause originally my fiance was yelling at me to leave the dude alone and I was asking what was going on and she kept yelling at me when I went after him as he kept walking away. She was grabbing me and neighbor guy was grabbing me and I was yelling at them to get off me cause I wanna talk to this new guy idk or someone tell me what's going on. And another person saw me getting gripped up and me pushing them off so they called the cops. Yeah they call the cops for the slightest type of deal. Cops didn't do anything but draw attention to the scene

Fucking newfags responding to obvious shitty bait.
For got I was in Jow Forums-larding for advice.

Yep. She's part of the Clown guild. They are the new ISIS at this point but worse and every color of people are involved this time. You need to perform a radical Clown exorcism or else you WILL be destroyed absolutely by their Magick and destruction

Attached: 1550449693681.png (1789x1787, 821K)

yeah def get this investigated just to make sure. get one of those security door cams or check her fb if she leaves it open.

Is this your house? Like do you own it? I think if you do then youre in the right no matter what since theres a stranger in your house

That's what I'm saying!! Like okay let's say nothing was gonna happen but the fact that she's hiding shit from me cause she feels weak or embarrassed to tell me and when I ask her what's going on I'm the bad guy who is controlling and untrustworthy. I'm so confused. Like I thought she can come to me with anything and now she just wanna talk to that guy and ask for money from him. What am I supposed to do? Just stay oblivious in my own little world and let her figure shit out on her own?? Idk why she's so mad at me for getting mad at her. It seems like a normal situation to be mad about

>I need to give her personal space
Whenever a woman says this I feel like punching her in the face, obviously would never do it but it really rubs me the wrong way, like she thinks I am stupid or something.

I'm not okay with this situation but maybe she made a bad mistake or didn't think this through. She wanted to seem like she's making bank as a bartender to impress me or something. Idk but you're also right I can't just leave her. I've spent so many years with her and I feel like I can give her a chance to make it up. But her flipping everything on me and making me apologize for my actions is pissing me off too. Like I don't have a right to be upset in that situation. Or now I'm controlling cause I didn't give her personal space and I'm asking questions about her life that I should let be. Idk wtf but she's got issues and if she can't come to me with them then idk how I can be a good husband to her. We definitely gotta talk more about this.

If she's hiding it, it's something to hide
You can have this discussion with any number of people but the sensible ones will tell you without a doubt that her actions are suspect at best. The fact that nobody would talk to you about it kind of suggests to me that you're on the 'outs' here. Whether or not they're justified is probably irrelevant when you shouldn't be hanging around people who would happily backstab you anyway.

It's time to admit the simple truth, she's hiding something and she's mad because she thinks that'll defuse you and get you to drop it.

Show her what's up and drop her instead. You kinda wanted to be single anyway, that one chick was giving you eyes and your tiger ain't felt stirrin in his loins like that since you was a wee boy in high school.

Git'r dun and get the fuck rid of your obviously manipulative fiancee

>asking some random dude for money to help on bills
Either she was gonna fuck him for money or something else sketchy as shit was going on. If she wasn't willing to tell you more about who this guy was then it can't be good either way. Right now she's trying to come up with some bullshit that she thinks you'll believe, hence why she wouldn't talk about it right then and there.
People don't ask randoms for money to help pay their bills, especially in their own homes while wearing a robe. Ultimately I think your fiancee got railed out by that dude. Doing it for money is doubtful, but who knows

Attached: slowlyagreeing.gif (290x231, 996K)

It's this or she's buying this guy out for his prescription, I gather selling of prescribed drugs is a big thing in USofA. And of course, his ass crashes and burns for that big time so of course they were all 'hush-hush.' It was literally OP with their lives in his hands if he found out boyo was hawking his prescription.

But at this rate we could make a million likely scenarios. The point, the real fuckin point is we oughtn't need to. OP's woman should have confessed, with boyo there, but she didn't. Now she's pawning blame off. I'd dump her ass so hard her fucking head spun, but, I also roll that way.

OP knows what up. It just sucks to admit it happened to you, man. Don't it?

His wife was a druglord all along

The real druglords were the friends we made along the way.

Attached: 1512194223273.gif (480x360, 141K)

The real druglords were inside you all along, smuggling cocaine through your apendex.

she fucked him for money. leave her.

Meanwhile back to reality, here's Captain Fun over here

I know I'D smuggle cocaine in yours guys' holed-out innards every day of the week.

Wrong. You don't get to talk about it, anymore. You tried, and got shut down. Nothing went your way. She just gonna play you with words you wanna hear. Leave with what's left of your dignity.

You right man. I have no idea wtf to do. I just gotta take her word for it but it's like holy shit why can't she just tell me shit and not be doing shit behind my back and then get mad at me for catching her and now I'm controlling her life and not giving her space and I'm untrustworthy. Like wtf talk about flipping shit around on me.

That robe part didn't make sense to me. Like okay maybe you did wanna be comfortable but also why would you even wear that instead of like sweatpants or something. It's just not adding up unless she was tryna be provocative to get more money from him. Which would explain why she got all weird with me when I caught them. Cause clearly that's not cool. But she didn't admit it so maybe she's telling the truth? Idk man I hate this kinda shit. Just tell me what happened and then I'll break up. I'm not tryna break up over suspicion.

Right in the feels

That's what I'm saying. The time to talk would've been then. At that moment when I asked. Not now after the fact and now I gotta go back and recall everything. I did break up with her yesterday but today we talked about it more and we're back together cause I felt bad for assuming shit. Yesterday I was ready to split cause I've never seen her act so shady and sketchy before. But now today is a new day and we're talking about it and I'm gonna give her another chance. Or rather she said she's gonna give me another chance cause I overreacted and I'm too controlling?? This shit's so fucked up

Dude, You're living in Clown world. You're playing by Clown rules at this point. Up is down Left is right Blue is Orange your asshole is her Pussy. Now that the male Clowns are visiting your Clown wife at home - all bets are off. Expect extreme full facial abuse insanity coming to you and your neighbourhood soon

>but I got back with her
It was bait the whole time.

You best start believin', Miss Turner...

I just wanted to make sure that I'm not crazy for reacting that way cause she's making me feel like it. Ain't no bait whatever that means. People actually come in here and make up stories cause they're bored?? I wish I had that much time on my hands

Dump her right now, put me in the screenshot

She is getting deep-dicked behind your back.

GG.