What are some great hobbies to meet a potential girlfriend?

What are some great hobbies to meet a potential girlfriend?

Attached: cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend.jpg (3500x2336, 339K)

Bird-watching.

kidnapping

Undertaking

School playground

the divorce lawyer profession

Unfortunately men doing things specifically to meet "a potential girlfriend" is even more frowned upon than it is for women.

Acting classes.

invite a female friend you think you stand a chance with out somewhere

I've given up telling them this. They want to be the male version of thots, who the fuck am I to tell them 'no?'

It's like Horvey Dant says in The Bamannz.
You either die, or you become part of the shitty.

If you actually want a girlfriend, you're going to make your situation worse by participating in hobbies you don't enjoy.

I met my girlfriend through film making

Be yourself. Not your most worthless sit on the couch all day self, but like be your happiest most productive self and you will attract women. The trick is to keep yourself feeling happy and positive, particularly if you are some lonely heart horn dog thirsting for puss.

I know this, and I am just as desperate as OP. I just can't see myself ever getting a girlfriend unless I go to events specifically to search for "a girlfriend". There is no place I have to meet woman and then happen to want to date a particular one.

Volunteering, since working without pay tends to attract people who are already financially secure. She'll either have her own money or come from a rich family.

Also anything athletic, like amateur sports. You'll find someone whose silhouette isn't only sexy after intense Photoshopping.

Kys. Myself is not enough.

Yoga, going to art classes at museums

I've tried both.

No good...

Fantastic advice. What are the other options then? Stay at home and just b urself?

speaking from experience of my last 5 girlfriends

I love animals so I got myself a dog, I've met them by walking the dog or doing activities with dogs

Attached: 1545136154511.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I have no clue. you are pretty much fucked if you aren't socially desirable enough to look for a girlfriend without being seen as creepy. It's sort of like needing to pay for gas to get to work.

You are going to the wrong yoga classes.

Not OP, but I dont have female friends (I study computer science at a technical college). Wouldn't I need to find hobbies with single women to make friends whom I could ask out on a date?

>Don't enjoy
What if OP could enjoy something he haven't tried before?
Most fun things don't involve women, but maybe there are something we are overlooking.

Good thing you can genuinely do things you want anyway and no one makes you wear a sign that says "I'm only here for the bitches"..

If you've experienced being frowned upon for your thoughts and hidden motives, you way overshare..

Online dating.

You have to look for ways to do it where it isn't obvious.

Dude, everyone's not equally lucky. Some find love just like that, others are stuck in loneliness for years, being pushed to go out of their way simply because they want to connect with someone. Don't be toxic and give them a label just because you're too lazy to consider another perspective.