I'm gonna try THC infused gummies for the first time hopefully tomorrow if they get here. They're 15mg each...

I'm gonna try THC infused gummies for the first time hopefully tomorrow if they get here. They're 15mg each. Will this be too much? should I do half of one first? will I be able to work/drive while on this? Just want to know what it generally feels like

Attached: 1431202046400.png (322x350, 68K)

>Will this be too much?
No, but it might seem intense at first. Just go with it, you'll be fine. 20-40 mg is my normal dose and it gets me pretty high. I don't have a super high tolerance either.
>should I do half of one first?
You can if you're nervous, I wouldn't though. Learn how 15mg effects you. If you're still nervous, eat just a little bit before having it and it will lessen the effects. Taking it on an empty stomach will make it more effective. Still could take up to 2 hours to take effect.
>will I be able to work/drive while on this?
Drive? Fuck no. Please don't drive while high. Work? That depends on what you do for work. I wouldn't do it if you NEED to drive or have to go to work if this is your first time trying THC at all.

dang ok, how long do effects last for 15mg?

Don't so it when you have to do shit if you don't know how it affects you. Do it when you can just chill and do nothing, cuz that's all you're gonna wanna do

1 should be fine
Tolerance builds up fairly quickly so it's best to save them for weekends/occasions. Don't work/drive high you'll be useless and it honestly just ruins the high.
If you have an addictive personality, trust me, avoid having these every night. Weed has an afterglow that lasts up to 48 hours that makes your brain fuzzy and generally just makes you slightly retarded. It is especially strong with edibles and is hard to notice if you get high regularly. The end result is you're a vacant-minded shitter with no drive.
>warnings out of the way
Put together a playlist of music you like and just chill in a comfy chair.
Effects vary with strain and person, but in general you can feel floaty/heavy, giggly, euphoric and spacy. It fucks up your sense of time, usually stretches it out (2 minutes feels like 10 minutes, etc). Personally I get heavy visuals with edibles, especially with my eyes closed.
Overall 15mg on your first go should last ~6 hours with a 2 hour comeup.

Attached: 967.png (500x374, 401K)

3-6 hours for me.

cool thanks, yeah I'll wait till I'm off

Bro the gummies in Cali suck ass and barely hit at 15mg u need like 6 gummies

what the fuck? if you enjoy driving or some kind of work then you will even enjoy it more when you are high...

Fucking shitty people giving you advice. 15 mg will be too much for you if its truly 15 mg. Take half one mg at most you can always dose another time if you like it. 15 mg will fuck you up especially if its the first time you use weed. No you can't drive and you definitely don't want to be at work to do them. If its your first time using weed i suggest a really small puff of a joint or pipe, even better would be to take a small draw of a vaporizer. Fucking stoenrs saying a edible will only last 6 hours maybe if you're use to it but it'll take at least 24 hours and a good ammount of sleep for you to get to baseline.

^

If you wanna be a pussy...

OP you literally cant od on weed eat all the fucking gummies you want
It’s the true stoner way. Don’t listen to these no fun losers. With your low tolerance get super high and listen to some music its worth it

Attached: 79A6E80C-54D2-4E7F-A4D4-EEE92E108B94.jpg (867x685, 96K)

If you wanna look like the Pepe in your OP picture eat at least an entire gummy bear. Dont puss out on weed its not a hard drug, and getting really high is cool. B) listen to music if you get anxious, but i dont understand anyone who would get anxiety from a edible. Its a couch lock type of high

I have absolutely no tollerance for weed and get incredibly high, incredibly fast but even I need maybe 8 hours and a 30 minutes nap to be 100% fine.
Like, I got incredibly high at 9 AM and I was 100% fine by 4 PM.

So you still use one hitters and shit?
In that case, I'd say 60mg will do you in good if you wanna play safe but still want to get blasted. Get a video game to play or go on a walk with an ipod

>They're 15mg each
Thats pretty much a bowl of moderate quality weed right there. I'd go easy on them, take 1 then wait 30 minutes and see how you feel.

>No tolerance for weed
>Dude do 60mg of THC
That's a horrible idea holy shit. He's either going to pass out or freak out because of how goddamn high he is.

Attached: 1550610700038.png (540x482, 265K)

Thats half a gram of some reggie. He’ll be fine

Op, youre supposed to eat more than you typically smoke. Remember that. Whatever you smoke id eat twice as much. Its worth because the high is as long as 2 sessions

You realize you only get about half the actual THC in a bowl as it's burned away right? That's like 4 bowls of reggie

15 to 30 is my preferred dosage for edibles, I smoke every day but those edibles get me going

With 60 mg I'd be fucking out of my mind. I have to take CBD with 15 mg because I feel too high and get panic attacks, sometimes.