Go on 2 dates with girl from tinder

>go on 2 dates with girl from tinder
>I pay for first date, she pays for second (which makes me think she likes me more than a hookup)
>we fuck on second date
>after that, she becomes really distant in her texts
>now she is blatantly avoiding my texts

Is she mad because we had sex too early or is she just ghosting me after fucking? I am really confused, but wanna know if I’m in the wrong. We had sex and she kissed me goodbye on the second date and now she’s just done talking to me and seems like she’s avoiding me. Am I in the wrong?

Attached: 63467A9F-3D28-4EE1-8477-6361AA5BDAF1.jpg (590x648, 110K)

Your dick was too small

>we fuck

It's tinder. Move on she got what she wanted, and you got what she thought you wanted.

Dont tell me you fucking raw dogged her.
Anyway she might think things are going fast so she's keeping distance, at least imo anyway.
Give it time and see if she changes again

Yeah like I snapchatted her to see if she wanted to go out again and she has been avoiding me going on 12 hours now. And I know she’s avoiding me because her snap score is increasing which means she’s still communicating with other people. I know I shouldn’t care since it’s a tinder date, but it’s super rude to just drop someone without an explanation

Naw dude she was moaning like crazy. I definitely was the right size if ya know what I mean

Nobody knows what you mean. You probably either suck at sex and she had to fake it bad or the latter

Since you guys didn’t disclose what you wanted. She either just wanted to fuck or you are a bad fuck.

Don't worry dude, some people like to fuck others only once.

Maybe ou could try to refocus on you and appear less needy.

There are roughly 3.5 billion women on the planet and - News Flash - they are not all going to like you.

She gave it a chance and decided she wasn't interested/attracted enough to go further.

Move on

She either didn't like the sex or was never after more than a hook up.
Ask her if she wants to fuck again maybe you can get FWB

A billion things can go wrong and it can be hard to pinpoint what happened.
Just move on and try again.

>There are roughly 3.5 billion women
This is the biggest FUCKING bullshit from re***t i have ever heard. How many of them are white? How many of them are young and attractive? How many of them live in my city? Just fuck logic right?

Tinder and Snapchat were mistakes.
You're using a hookup app and an app designed to send nudes in order to procure a long-term relationship. Or short-term. Or something that isn't bang & bye-bye. You lost before you even started.

At least you got even.
Go NC on her, also dont pay for first dates you fucking beta.

The perfect tinder match desu . If you want something more formal don't look at the bottom of the barrel

There are roughly that number. user wasn't saying they were all potential mates; more specifically he was saying that there was that many people to be put off by your immaturity and lack of self-esteem which you are confirming with each post you make. Fucktard.

Congratulations, you just raped her.

What?

The fact that you're monitoring her snap score to see that she's not responding to you says a lot about what's probably gone wrong

Yeah you’re probably right. I’ve been doing some thinking and I’m just gonna let it be. No point in obsessing over someone who isn’t interested (or obsessing over anyone for that matter). I have some attachment issues that I’m trying to work out in therapy