Gf goes to mandatory sports camp with her school

>gf goes to mandatory sports camp with her school
>Before going sends snap "ready for 3 day drinking binge :D)"
>On first day she is at camp, im also partying with friends 50 miles from her.
>I suggest i ride with my bros to her camp and we have party
>She says noo its very strict there and everyone is gonna sleep at 11pm
>Whatever, go to another spot
>1am she is still texting me, obvioisly drunk
>Says her phone is about to die. Doesnt bother to find a charger or some shit
>In morning texts me after her phone died she and her girl friend went to sleep as camp admin was telling them to cut noise.

If it's relevant, she is super jealous of my female classmate and gets mad and sobs whenever I havr any contact with this friend of mine.

I am 90% positive I got keked. Thing is, I can't stop beating myself over thought of breaking up in that slim chance he didnt kek me. Pls advice.

Attached: 1550470956351.jpg (500x445, 55K)

You must be retarded. She doesn't care if she doesnt even bother to find a charger.

Her story is at least possible. Why are you so sure she's lying?

Have you considered that you're being a clingy faggot?

Shes on a school trip with her school friends, and you wanna crash the party because muh gf vagina is there, therefore i must be there

Id be annoyed if i couldnt hang with my friends without my gf

She was just trying to be nice to you trying to avoid hurting your feelings saying fuck off were full

that's fine and all, but did you read the bottom of OP's post? his girlfriend is the same way

People can be clingy/possesive and want room at the same time

Take two children put them on the floor next to eachother

Then give both children a toy.
You will observe that meanwhile one child might fancy the toy they were given, they may express more interest in taking over the other childs toy simply because they desire what they cannot have yet wish to also keep what they already have

Both op and gf is clingy children that wants their own space yet wont relinquish space for their partner

>Tldr
Op should murder suicide his gf

Fu k my shit up, I videocalled her, he put half her facr under blanket, said she doesnt like how she looks. Thats massive bs and I got it. I asked her to take a pic of sides of her neck and now she is ranting about "how bad i think of her"

Jesus fucking Christ kid nobody cares about your middle school drama, play some sports and hang out with your friends you retard

OP is a faggot

Im not in middle school u cunt

My God how fucken old are you kiddo?
You shouldn't even be in a relationship if you can't give your gf the tiniest bit of trust you fucking control freak.

You stupid faggot. You fucking mongrel. How can people like you exist.

Cucks

so your girlfriend fucked around on you, welcome to middle/high school.

Looks like you got cucked op

Attached: image.jpg (499x338, 72K)

>having a gf who likes '3 day drinking binges'

This is where you fail at life. Get a gf who only drinks 1 glass of wine only when she's with you.

I'm sorry, OP, you got cucked.

Even if not, she lied to you and did't want you to go see her, obviously she was doing something wrong

You have 3 options:

1 - Be a cuckold and continue to date her
2 - Cuck her too, you will be a piece of shit but you will feel better
3 - Break up and move on

Attached: 1td9ro.jpg (522x500, 67K)

But its hard to break up

OP, coming from someone that has been cheated on and very cynical of women there is nothing in your OP that would worry me. You need relax

How did u get cheated?

But how can you be sure?

no need to be sure,the mere possibility is already enough to over this relationship

She fucked her boss but I had noticed a difference in her even before they fucked and I found out. You can tell when a woman is on the hunt for new dick you just have to admit what she's doing to yourself.

She started becoming really secretive about everything and working late with no explanation at all.

OP's girl is in almost constant contact even when she's drunk. Battery dying and her falling asleep is nothing so if OP just allows her to stay in contact without feeling pressure to do so she'll start missing him and be ready to come back and jump on him.

Battery dying is a codeword for "im gonna go fuck Chad"

But i will feel like shit if i find out nothing happened

if you can't trust her to let her off the leash for just one night it's already over

She got dicked

How do you know?

What the fuck some beta orbiter just confessed being in love to my gf do I habe to fuck him up?

>h
Yeah, she fucked someone. Dump her.

>going to a sports camp
>LOL TIME TO GET WASTED LMAO

she sounds like a slut. Dump her