How to Look Poor

How do I dress/look poor so that no one thinks of stealing my purse or mugging me?

Do any of these help?
>I wear over sized hoodies
>baggy jeans
>no make up
>baggy dull colored flannels
>faux fur jackets or vests
>purse is small and covered in faux fur
>short hair
>i look like a boy/on rare occation am mistaken for teen male
>tie dyed denim vests with neon colors

Attached: 3C30CE4F72E342BABD1D0DF1362BDEF2.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6folLddIpmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those tits are huge

Yeah. They are. Who needs plastic surgery when you got photoshop?

Bump

There are very specific places where this is an issue, so if your asking this you do not live in it.
But if your traveling to a dangerous place. Dirty pants and T-shirt

Thanks user. Unsure what you mean by specific places, don't people steal at bigger cities and such?

Looks like someone is forgetting that most victims of crime are poor. Aside not wearing a bunch of expensive clothes and jewelry that scream, "I carry a lot of cash and/or easily pawned luxury items", the way you dress isn't going to change anything.

Mugging and purse snatching are crimes of opportunity. If someone gets a free shot at grabbing your purse, they're just going to do it, and worry about what's inside after.

This. You're not going to be safe by changing the way you dress.

I'm poor too but I'm not some asshole who will rob someone. It is disgusting to steal. Also the only jewelry I wear are cheap 99 cent necklaces I buy off ebay, like fake crystals or ones with metallic animals.

>If someone gets a free shot at grabbing your purse, they're just going to do it, and worry about what's inside after.
Fuck, man. So if I hold the purse by the string 24/7,will it be safe or should I literally hold the purse itself?

So sad.

> Describes the perfect bullying target

I mean... Who the fuck is going to bully someone in the city? This isn't high school we're talking about

Wear a backpack or something more practical-looking. Don't use a purse.

Carry your shit in a walmart tote bag

Looks childish, every female ever wears a purse. Occationally I'll wear a backpack when it actually fits with the clothing I'm wearing.

I ain't American, we don't have walshit

>ALDI
>LIDL
>FAMIMART
>LAWSONS
whateva dude

I literally cannot comprehend your autism speech. What is the context of these random stores you listed?

Just go plain

user's telling you to use a shopping bag from any low-end retailer non-specific to where you live.

>look poor
I just look like a ratchety angry motherfucker who'd take a chunk of your cheek off in his teeth.
Scowl, look like I'm muttering, and I got dark rings under my eyes as result of being a nightowl hermit. Ever since I took to looking like I'm ready to fucking go full kamikaze on anyone who breathes on me wrong, I've had 0 trouble. People generally swerve on me even if there really isn't an option to.

But if you're not in the first world you might be better off learning how to take someone out in close quarters and disarm + disable them at a moment's notice.

get a boyfriend like me who can intimidate them
please.

Stfu beta faggot, i could break you like a stick, i am 6'4 black dude, i better not see you here agin or you will get it

youtu.be/6folLddIpmI

Attached: images (4).jpg (158x318, 10K)

I'm literally 6'5", get cucked.

Attached: secretsociety.png (1089x728, 1.45M)

I already have a traditional bf who's literally 6'5.

My bf is 6'5, can't tell if you're him stalking me on Jow Forums or not. But the image you posted isn't what he'd normally would save on his pc, so maybe not.

It's not like 6'5" men are THAT rare, I only brought it up because I was one inch taller than the other guy.
why are you even on Jow Forums if you have a relationship anyway, shouldn't you be on reddit or some place?

A-user, don't embarrass me. I know I'm a newfag but c'mon, pls no bully. Jow Forums is leddit anyway, you should know this by now.

Attached: beatrix-potter-a-study-of-rabbits-and-hands.jpg (480x435, 61K)