Do women like men as much as men like women?

do women like men as much as men like women?

Attached: que 12.png (775x700, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7WAPIR67xc
youtube.com/watch?v=0OD9wl6ql7k&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Now I'll wait for you to say you don't agree and we can see you are not actually asking, you are just trying to find people to agree with you in your frustration.

Based

youtu.be/t7WAPIR67xc

Attached: -GTGebzP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

based

Attached: shant 2141441421142.gif (276x230, 277K)

Depends on the man. If you're talking about a man in the middle of puberty with raging hormones willing to fuck anything with a hole, then no.

No.

Most men see woman as a pair of tits, legs or as walking vagina. They aspire to have wife / gf as a social status. If you dont have gf, you are weird, shamed. Men are conditioned to seek gf as a steam achievement in some random game.
>wow, you still havent completed dark souls? What a loser. You call yourself a gamer?
>wow, you are 25 and still not married. And you call yourself a man?
>wow, you are 18 and still virgin. I bet you still live with mommy
This social pressure dehumanises women and turns them into sort of throphy. Many men end up getting gf or even married only to find out the hard way that being in commited relationship isnt fun at all and then they promptly divorce.

On other hand women see majority of men only as a potentional sources to be exploited. Nature made most men ugly, so woman will very rarely "fell in pashionate love". Instead she will inspect the goods, make few guesses and then pick the most suitable partner. The only change to this happens around age of 30, where all women get baby fever and desperstely settle down with first fool willing to have unprotected sex. Hence why you can see even the biggest uggos being married with kids.

Attached: you are ugly.gif (983x622, 49K)

That’s a male not a man.

t. Aspie virgin

YIKES

Probably not but I don't care

Not the same way because men typically infantilize and overly sexualize women, failing to see them as they are

Attached: climb higher and i give you another (You).png (1280x960, 165K)

ackshually if women were interested in men as much men are interested in women women would ask out men as much as a men ask out women checkmate libtard

Attached: the CHAD dance.jpg (1536x864, 260K)

i know this is trolling, but on the real we live in a society

where women are basically brainwashed into waiting for men to approach them. opposite goes for men.

Men arent socialized to want women lol. Men want women because 1.) They desire companionship as does every other human 2.) The act of sexual intercourse is the only fucking reason any of us exist right now.

well, a woman wrote this song about a dude, so...
yes. listen to the lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OD9wl6ql7k&has_verified=1

My god, could you of asked a more idiotically vague question? There is no answer to this. Get off of your computer and go outside.

your conclusions aren't necessarily supported by OKcupid's data (or even related), which to my knowledge isn't peer-reviewed. however, it does dance around some marxist theory on the subject i have read, which is tl;dr neither men nor women value each-other in a purely romantic way due to capitalism- i.e., for romantic live to flourish, capitalism must die.

>"Capitalism is the only barrier standing between human and [delusionally optimistic social outcome]"

Attached: 15.jpg (492x449, 25K)

i wasnt speaking in absolutes like you are implying, but good counter point

Girls don’t see men as anything other than walking wallets and their status. You are wrong. Men love far deeper and more than women, that’s why they sacrifice while women only take.

Yea. For example whenever a new guy gets hired all the. Available female coworkers are in awe until one gets dickled by him then shes the winner basically.

NOPE

Science makes them the pickier sex with pair bonding because they are at risk when trying to hook a male long enough to keep him taking care of her and the babies. Women thus are harder to please.

Nice mind game but you admitted that it's women that are pickier but were just subtle about it.

>have no argument
>virgin shaming tactic
Every time.

Stop dating shitty girls.