Blow to the head and naked = not raped and murdered

>Catherine Shaw death: Woman missing in Guatemala had 'blow to head'

A woman who went missing in Guatemala died of a blow to the head, a post-mortem examination has found.

>Catherine Shaw, 23, from Witney, Oxfordshire, was reported missing after she left Hotel Mayachik near Lake Atitlan on 5 March.

Her body was found between four and six days after her death, the National Institute of Forensic Sciences of Guatemala told local media.

>She was found on Monday near the top of the Indian Nose hiking trail.

The Lucie Blackman Trust, which supports British nationals in crisis overseas, said on Tuesday that "foul play was probably not involved".

>The preliminary report, released by the institute, said she was found naked, face-down and with visible blows to her body.

Miguel Angel Samayoa, the doctor who performed the examination, told AP there were no visible gunshot or stab wounds.

>Further tests are still being carried out to find out more about the circumstances in which she died.
archive.is/youoR

Attached: _105989207_catherine_shaw_pa.jpg (660x371, 34K)

On Tuesday the chief executive of the Lucie Blackman Trust, which has been helping Ms Shaw's family, said speculation that she was raped and murdered was "incredibly unhelpful, distressing and unnecessary".

Matthew Searle said Ms Shaw had been fasting and she may have passed out or fallen "due to her lack of intake of food and fluid".

He added: "She was very much a nature lover and adored sunrises, so it seems quite conceivable that she went up the mountain to greet the sunrise, shedding clothing as she went."

In a statement her parents, Ann and Tarquin, thanked those who helped find her or sent messages of support.

"Catherine just loved mountains and sunrises," they said. "She died doing what she loved."

>Miguel Angel Samayoa, the doctor who performed the examination, told AP there were no visible gunshot or stab wounds.

>but with blunt force trauma to the head

Guess that's all fine then. Only gunshots and stab wounds can kill somebody after all.

Maximum cope

>Matthew Searle said Ms Shaw had been fasting and she may have passed out or fallen "due to her lack of intake of food and fluid".
> said she was found naked, face-down and with visible blows to her body.

so she stripped off her clothes, beat herself up and then died of malnutrition. Ok, that makes sense

Hahahahahaha yeah!!!! She totally shed her clothes;!!!! No rape guys you are wrong!!!!!!! Yeah poor soul fell LOL her bad :-//// see you world!!!! I was def NOT raped the world is a wonderful place and I love nature and natural selection!!!!!!!

This is the most delusional shit ive ever read. Bitch was murdered. No doubt.

nothing to see here goys

LET THEM IN

Attached: grittyk.jpg (872x1024, 111K)

>Only gunshots and stab wounds can kill somebody after all.
yeah, this is why we banned knives and guns. why doesnt guatemala just ban them? they would probably see there murder rate drop from 30% to 0.9% like outs

Bro, she was FASTING to cleanse her BODY it's not that she was captivated by some ooga boogas!!!!! It's not like she was trying to escape!!!!! Nah!!!! What are you? A NAZI?M??? It's 2019 cmon DUDE!!!?

Why do they want to obfuscate that she was murdered?

Maybe she was high as fuck and took all her clothes off? Crackheads do that kind of shit all the time

this is what the lucie blacked trust want you to believe, so young girls can keep being encouraged to go to third world shit holes alone, to find themselves and get culture, to only end up dead or raped, or both, just so we can say we are not racists, and we support diversity..........instead, of us being realistic and warning these idiots of the true dangers

Sounds like she was a real bitch. She got chased out of her lodge after leaving drugged cookies in a shared area and getting into an argument with the manager over it.

Attached: 1551787788528.png (893x285, 55K)

No one would have consensual sex with a shebong let alone rape one.

Sage.

Because 3 FEMINIST and BEAUTIFUL girls dying in a row after leaving their country to travel to magical places to prove to the biggots that the world is filled with LOVELY people isn't cool and the NAZIS might start to think that they are RIGHT. First they beheaded two WOMEN, it can't be!!!!! another WOMAN killed when visiting shitholes!!!!!! Would be too much of a coincidence, she was FASTING, and CLIMBING the mountain to GREET the SUN she was NOT running away from the rapists that killed her.

Who the FUCK takes their clothes off in a thirld world country to "greet a sunrise". Either she is the most retarded person ever and she would have died eventually or she was fucking murdered.

Attached: 1387570620479.jpg (600x598, 73K)

Is this true? Man if someone gave me pot cookies I'd be pissed. I fucking hate marijuana.

And keep traveling to totally safe far away places to “find yourselves’.

Everytime I see this dumb inbred bogs face I can hear it go DaAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWUUUHHH.
nigger.

Source?