How the fuck do I use money to get out of legal bull shit?

How the fuck do I use money to get out of legal bull shit?

Boonk gang got like 4 felonies and was in jail for like 3 months but I get a dui and I’m trapped in my shit small town for years. I have money. How do I make money make legal bull shit go away

Attached: 03F77849-7453-48C3-84F2-E2F4EAA8CA23.jpg (236x177, 8K)

You give money to people who have legal and/or political connections, who in turn arrange for you to get out of trouble through an exchange of favors between those connections.

How do I know which lawyer will unfuck me tho? I’m on a one year program thing to reduce my charges that ends soon and then I get sentenced with a misdemeanor is there a way I can pay a second lawyer to come in with me when I get sentenced to get me off it?

Join the French Foreign Legion DUI nigger

Their past clientele and results. If a lot of other rich people are paying them and successfully getting out of trouble, they're the right ones.

Yes, you can look for lawyers who are buddies with local prosecutors/judges/etc. and see if they can pull some strings for you.

I really thought you were talking about high level shit. Misdemeanors are trifles.

i swear i've seen this post a few years ago on a different board.

Misdemeanors in New York State are like felonies everywhere else

How do I even tell which lawyers rich people are going to? This place is small as fuck or ones that know the judges and shit

He's been posting about this regularly for years

No don't, I don't want more niggers niggering up my military

It's called probation faggot, don't drink and drive twice and then complain about not being able to drive or get out of the state.

What exactly are you looking at? Jail time? Probation?

Probation but it might as well be jail because I’m in the middle of nowhere in the freezing fucking cold I wish I could of just done like 6 months instead of this shit

I have a bunch of money and all I care about is leaving this hell hole I’d throw money at lawyers and shit to get my shit changed to unsupervised after finishing the thing to have my sentence reduced

I'm just gonna call this trolling and be done with it. It's gone past the point of reason.

Not that Jow Forums has ever had any mods or trannies looking after it but hey, whatever.

Fuck you, 2DUI. I genuinely want you to suffer.

You practically accepted blacks with open arms, you've no choice to deny them the right to la patrie.

Attached: 942e329d3c514eb0eb5a76abdd40a0a4--ww-posters-library-posters.jpg (236x361, 28K)

You could've killed someone, go fuck yourself. In China, you'd hang.

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre

反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward

文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution

人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system

民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行

法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗

胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨

獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官

黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩

台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama

新疆維吾爾自治區

The Хinjiang Uyghur Αutοnοmοus Region 新疆维吾尔自治区

CHINKS

And not only once, but twice.

2DUI faggot pasta when?

Dude i got a dui when i was young as fuck over a hit of weed. Fucking weed. I wouldnt exactly call that putting lives at risk

I got a dui again because i blacked the fuck by accidentally taking too much of a pill. I never drive drunk if i drink at my a friends house i wait hours until i sober up to drive home or if i drink too much to sober up i just crash on their floor and wait until morning to leave

I’m not exactly chugging a 30 pack and driving around whenever i feel like it

Actually I looked up the dui laws in China. They get punished less than I did. Sure does feel good to be black

It's already pasta, my dude

Weed impairs your driving too, nigger. Same with pills, especially if you black out. Which you did.

I repeat, go fuck yourself.

Another exciting edition of the 2 DUI Guy tale!

STOP FUCKING POSTING.
STOP.
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS THREAD ANY LONGER.
THE IMAGE ALREADY BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF DESPAIR AND YOUR STUPIDITY

PERISH

FOREVER

It's just some dude posting to get (You)s. The black guy with the DUI might not even exist.

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE MY SENTIMENT

Nor mine but a man with passion that can flare so bright is a shame to be wasted on a bottomless pit like Jow Forums.

Passion is a dying resource, Anonymous. I just want you to realize that this person doesn't deserve even one millisecond of that passion you have.

No. Weed doesnt impair your ability to drive anywhere near as much as alcohol especially one or two hits

THANk you. that was a very nice thing to say.

Got an excuse for blacking out too?

If you want to act like a nigger, move to Africa, you'll fit right in.

Remember, the point of bait is to get the reply. Good, bad, long, short, caps, lowercase... they just want the (You) because they're too edgy for Reddit, Facebook and Imgur but need that 'upvote,' that 'like,' that teenaged ideal of objective attention.

Yes. I didnt mean to blackout i was given an improperly dosed pill and i wish i could I’d take the Congo or South Africa over this any day

But why though. There's no Jow Forums points. He gets literally nothing out of this.

Ok, get going. They're not gonna extradite you over a DUI and skipping out on probation.

I want helpful answers and i get one out of every 1000 threads so. Also i have no friends and this is the only thing on my mind 24/7

>See people on adv making fun of 2 DUI guy
>Meanwhile im about to face court for my 4th DUI, earned this week

You dont even know the half of it....

Attached: a08.jpg (250x221, 9K)

>nothing
What do you think they have in their lives, Anonymous?
Some wealth of social contacts, philosophical reward and personal fulfillment? Come on.

We both know why they're doing it. It's one of the few things left to them that doesn't get ruined because there's literally nothing to ruin. Like you said, it's literally just nothing.

Hell, look at this board. Just stop posting and scroll through a thread, reading post-by-post. This whole website is a gigantic crabpot full of angry, bitter people-- man and woman alike-- who just want someone to be more miserable so they can say, "Whew. It's not THAT bad. Right?"

That's what it is, man. That's most of the internet. It's just an escape from real life because people don't really want to face their own problems. Hell, we're all probably a little guilty of that, every last one of us.

The less you expect from Jow Forums, the better off you'll be. It's a dead place for dead people walking, because there's absolutely no standards and no rulemaking. There's nothing to strive toward. It's just shitposting toward shitposters in an endless cycle of pushing away real life to the farthest recess of your mind.

Frankly, the more I'm here on Jow Forums-- and I was here since, and pushed heavily for, its inception back when it splintered off of /b/-- the more I realize it's not help people come here for. It's validation and yes men.

Strength in numbers. Never underestimate that mentality. And that works, too, when you've got 10 (You)s even if they mean nothing.
When nothing is all you have, it's all you tend to work for.

Are you serious? How the fuck do you get 4 DUIs. There’s no way thats serious. Anyways if you were in my state you’d be facing 5-10 years in prison

>How the fuck do you get 4 DUIs

Prolonged, over the course of a decade. Drinking to excess, getting a DUI, taking a break and then starting to drink again. Thinking I can handle it cause its been years since the last incident. Next thing I know, a new DUI. Repeat 4 times.

How do you even get one? I can't think of a single law more drilled into my head than 'don't drive under the influence.' Like, literally nothing gets that level of coverage.

You have to be a particular kind of idiot to get a DUI in the first place. Seriously. And fuck off with your excuses because if those flew you wouldn't have a DUI, wouldja.

For me its because i live in the middle of nowhere with no Uber taxi bus or anything and i didnt even know you could get a dui over weed

Why the fuck would you not call an Uber

>How do I make money make legal bull shit go away
Spend $5,000-$10,000 to get your DUI lowered to a reckless OP.
My brother did that.

It was a felony so that wont work for me. I’m in a program to get it reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor and i want a lawyer to just get my shit reduced from supervised to non reporting probation or something like that

If your current lawyer can't get it done, fire him and hire another one.
This is assuming your loaded and have the money to burn.

Not loaded but i have money and its all i care about so yeah ill spend all my money on it

How do i know if a new lawyer can? Like wont every single lawyer i ask just say the same thing “ill try” i dont think a lawyer can know exactly what they can do?

Check for similar cases they've done in the past and what results they've gotten

Sorry to be annoying but how the fuck do i do that? I think lawyers only kinda post trials they’ve won i dont think they really note results of getting someone’s probation changed?

This user is the 'probation' poster who spams /b/ every day for the last year. You will not be able to convince him he can do anything and personally believes he has the worst life ever and god purposely follows him to punish him.

If you ask them what you want specifically and what they've done i the past that's similar.

The fact that you don't understand why both of those things were bad and why you're being punished for it says lots about you, then again, we already knew all of this from the hundreds of threads that have been made on the 2DUI guy persona.
It's time to create the 2DUI guy expanded literary universe, introduce some new characters or a plot development already.

Fuck you bitch ass nigga no one should have to live in a small town let alone be fucking born in one and trapped there like a fucking animal in a cage

Ive suffered enough. Ive suffered enough for a thousand duis.

I think 2DUI guy exists in an extended universe with Brandon, scaredanon and the guy who can’t stop obsessing over the forum poster that knows everything about DBZ

It’s the Jow Forums cinematic universe.

Attached: 4DEB6344-7F8F-4B74-B29A-5BF7871074EE.jpg (529x500, 49K)

But everything changed when the /soc/ nation attacked...

Them red and white number fours tho

So even advice has this sort of unmoderated spam. Huh.

OMFG
SAGE THIS SHITPOST
THIS IS LIKE THE 300TH TIME IVE SEEN THIS IDIOT WHINING ABOUT HIS DWI