What kind of dirt do you think they found on Trump to get him to flip so hard on his base...

What kind of dirt do you think they found on Trump to get him to flip so hard on his base? It must have been something really damning, or mossad straight up threatened to kill his family and showed him how easily they could get away with it. SOMETHING had to have happened, people don't just turn into spineless puppets out of nowhere for no good reason. It seemed like they got the upper hand on him in the middle or end of his second year in office. It started with little concessions and once they saw how easily he would roll over the demands became increasingly humiliating. He started off by attempting to follow through on his promises and consistently fended off the media and his critics, then bam he turned into the exact opposite of himself, if he was choking on Zionist dick any harder he'd be shitting it out. Something seems fishy about all this. Did they find footage of him and Epstein? Maybe they made a deepfake of him that was so bad he knew he couldn't talk his way out of?

Attached: bc1.jpg (800x533, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>flip so hard on his base
if you think Jow Forums is trumps base you are fucking delusional. republicans have always been pro-israel and pro-israel is what his base wants. you retards are in the vast, vast minority. get a life

>vast, vast minority
Noice.

He was vocally pro-Israel during the election you tard

>we're gonna show the kikes who's boss by electing the most pro-Israel president in history!!!!

Attached: KikeTongue.jpg (1280x720, 507K)

Anal with ivanka AND Jared. Jared has the tape.

>psyop elected narcissist starts buying his own shit
>tries to pull one of his reality show star stunts on the swamp
>CONTROL LEVEL 2 ACTIVATED
>VASELINE STOCKS: DEPLETED

That's basically what this is. He got ahead of himself to the wrong people and now they're keeping their cantankerous tool on a tight leash.

It happened immediately after taking power in that closed-doors reunion with Obama. He seemed visibly disturbed, I noticed he changed permanently after that.

Attached: 30278394044_07477002ab.jpg (500x344, 67K)

like that would change anything ive seen far worse everyday in this shithole degenerate clownworld i wouldnt skip a beat id still give him a vote over anything the dems put up

Some have suggested on here the Robert Kraft massage parlor connection.

Gee is that a stage?

Attached: Torch.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

I think it was the arrest of Roger Stone. Notice how when he got arrested, the next day Trump called off the government shutdown.

Attached: 6797854D-9F36-4C43-A1C6-7C7771DDC7EA.jpg (750x748, 427K)

He was never anti-Israel per se, but his initial rhetoric was neutral concerning the Palestine conflict. He did change his tone later on, though. Clearly he needed to pass AIPAC vetting.

Attached: 1546422677396.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Trump was a meme. His base here consists of memelords. Now Trump is an old meme, and now we have a new meme.

Attached: 1552442311031.jpg (618x464, 62K)

Obama told him he's actually going to have to work for once in his life. Trump still hasn't adjusted 3 years later.

Obama is probably the reason Trump ran : youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4

Attached: 1477916001404.gif (400x316, 1.94M)

it's probably dirt on his family. but even more likely than that is he was simply bought, or that he was never anything more than a pacifier for white rage growing across the country. we must remember that people like AOC and Pelosi and Obama are all just puppets, and the puppeteer has consistently been ahead of all white identitarianism for over half a century. there's no reason to really believe they're stupid, or that everything that's happening isn't exactly what they planned.

>speaking to AIPAC
>i know a lot of you don't like me. because i don't want your money. because you want to control me with it, but i don't want your money. and that's okay, isn't it? i'll be a great friend to Israel, but i don't want your money
there's nuance there bong, and he has changed his position, as he appears to have taken all the monies, and is literally a tool of AIPAC.

Yang is already a stale meme though. Trump memes had like a thousand times longer shelf life

Polling at zero percent

Trump memes are stale as fuck. Yang memes are still fresh

I think they have been drugging him very slowly over time.

That or he knows if he deviates from the plan, things will just get worse. He is probably doing us all a favor by letting this happen because if he gets assassinated it would be a lot worse. Let’s face it. Trump was the best of us and he failed. The political system is completely gone. No ordinary human being can save us.