S&M #55

Let’s discuss the link goy.

Attached: 111CCC0F-961B-46B9-AA8E-737D88CA0C97.jpg (1105x1047, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rdfgry.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>off-topic jewish podcast marketing spam
you know what to do anons

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

(((You)))

Stop it Sven

Ganggang

Imagine being a small brained nazi and not knowing that Peinovich is a Jewish last name just go to the directory of Ashkhenazi names and it's right there. Also just gucking look at his face and the way he talks

Hi ADL!

Im not even ADL but I'm half Jewish just like that guy. And after 30 minutes listening to him and his voice and his hot takes it's clear hes a jew. Hes was also married to a jew jew dads dont just let their daughters marry just anyone

> .mp3
got ya!

>shilling against strike and mike
>I’m half Jewish

>conan_drop.mp3

Imagine being a small brained neo nazi larper and Believing that Peinovich isnt a Jewish last name on no no it's a rich middle class Serbian (!) familly from New York that's leftwing has connections to the Democrats and the Clinton's whose failson married a Jewish member of Binai Brith

I mean at the end of the day I'm just embarrassed for white nationalists. You cant even get a guy to be your thought leader on your number one podcast

one of my favorite podcasts. striker is the only one who can hang with Moike and drop knowledge on him

Ethnark is pretty smart but he doesn't pipe up all that often and Mike will ramble for hours if no one interrupts him

I cant wait to see what moike has to say about the singer rico charges. Hes been going on about kaplan test prep doing the same shit for decades

I like ethnark too. They do so much content I can't event listen to it all.

>half jewish
I think i know where you stand

JIDF

Yang gang posted for life

Attached: D1TTitHXcAEa52W.jpg_large.jpg (960x454, 68K)

my.mixtape.moe/rdfgry.mp3

It's shit just like every other episode

>hurrrr the kike courts and media are mean to me wahhhhhh

Yeah no shit, I hope the retarded larping in public was worth it. I'm glad I never pay for this garbage.

oh hi Shlomo!

I miss the war room also

Thanks goy. Until they start doing more creative IRL stuff they will always be in the perefere of the public consciousness.

>periphery of the public consciousness

Pienovich needs to be kept as far away from the public conscious as physically possible for the sake of the nationalist movement. He's the guy that tried to normalize obese larping and look where it got him. We need someone with tact and professionalism. He needs to stick to edgy internet radio shows, preferably with audio only no video.

Attached: 1b-3.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

I see your point and I tend to agree. Maybe someone else has to carry the baton to furthering the movement.

Mike's great. He's the most affable guy in these circles. You glow

Attached: 1551468882912.png (501x583, 387K)