How do I find someone who will take care of me and cherish me even though I'm incapable of returning the sentiment?

How do I find someone who will take care of me and cherish me even though I'm incapable of returning the sentiment?

Attached: Focus.png (600x600, 257K)

You're on r9k. These faggots are the last people you should ask such a question. If they knew, the board would hardly exist.

If you're a woman add me on discord

Didn't you say you were gonna off yourself you faggot

Attached: 1526132521694.jpg (720x702, 59K)

If I can find someone to cater to my needs, I won't have to.

see
I'm up for it

You sound like one of those grooming psy-ops.

Attached: Optics.png (600x600, 300K)

What the hell would I groom you for? You said you wanted someone who'll take care of you and cherish you. I'm up for it.

If you don't contribute emotional support to a relationship you have to make it up in other ways. Don't just be low value or no one will want a serious relationship with you. Easiest way is by utility. Learn to cook and clean, dote on him a bit and the emotional distance won't be so deal breaking.

What are you offering and where do you live? I need someone willing to take me out of Eastern Europe.

I'm in Eastern Europe. Which country? I'm from Croatia

Why hello there, roachfag here milady!

I'm offering the self-satisfaction and sense of accomplishment you get for taking care of a mentally ill person. That has to count for something, right?
I'm in the Baltics. I won't disclose much more. I'm afraid you guys might be too poor. I require exquisite conditions. I'm not used to living in poverty.

Attached: Contempt.png (600x600, 238K)

I'm not too poor, dunno about the turkroach though.

Do you cook? Will you do my laundry? I'm half-Finnish myself and love me some Baltic QTs. In Canada btw.

How's Croatia. Is it warm there?
I might, if I'm not too busy having a breakdown or hearing voices. I wouldn't bet on it. Are you rich?

It's pretty warm, yeah. The summers are hot, the winters are mostly cold but without much snow.

>are you rich
Nvm. Pass.

Attached: 1535611695193.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Not op but I can do housework/cooking if want a femboy.

>eastern Europe
>Croatia
do you even know geography?

We're considered eastern europe by almost every foreigner

>How do I find someone who will take care of me and cherish me even though I'm incapable of returning the sentiment?
1. give up all your holes to him, and him alone.
only way.

Be an attractive* woman.

Originanoli

>be a hot.cute girl
>be a guy that either has a personality, or has his shit together

Are you in Canada? Post legs.

>not once has OP confirmed that they're a girl
>all these thirsty virgins are all over "her" anyways
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

I'm in the northern us but have nothing tying me here.

Posting pics here is against the rules, but I can show you on discord or something. I've also been told I have a cute face.

Tempting desu but I'm not quite willing to fly in a femboy here. It'd be nice but my town is very Conservative and not open to gays. That and I work at a construction plant (we make prefabs) and if my coworkers thought I was gay I'd get roasted to eternity.

Attached: WaitHere.jpg (618x618, 56K)

I'm a richfag who might be interested. Are you male or female? Not that it matters, but I want to know.

Not op, but I'm male, pretty androgynous, and would be open to transitioning if it meant someone would love me and take care of me.

I am rich by turkish, i can make you live like a neet queen forever!

Turkish standarts *

You'd only need to transition if you wanted to user. How old are you? What would you provide for me?

Do you want me to be your Hurrem Sultan?

Attached: Misery.png (600x600, 135K)

Just turned 23 but I look underage apparently.

Honestly I'm not great at anything, but could do housework/cooking or anything else simple if you made lists for me. Also companionship but I'm kind of a massive sperg and would probably take some time to warm up to you.

What about sex? Where are you from? How good is your english? I'm in the southern US, would you be willing to have me pay to fly you here? What are your hobbies and interests? Any medical conditions? Mental illness?

Honestly all I want is a companion that can keep me company and I can take care of and spoil. All you probably would have to do is cleaning and maybe grocery shopping and cooking sometimes. I usually like doing those last two for myself though. Or we could both do it, it's whatever really.

Said companionship because it felt weird saying sex. I'm from Ohio and English is my only language. I'd have no problem getting on a plane and flying there since the only thing I own of a value is my PC.

No medical conditions and I haven't been to a therapist in a long time but I have ADHD/depression.

That all sounds pretty great to me. Do you want to talk on discord or email or something?

Leave your discord and email. Kik too if you have one. I won't message you now, but I will later after work. My meeting is starting soon.

Oh sorry forgot to say, I mostly just play videogames. I like watching things but hate watching alone/have trouble finding stuff. I also used to be pretty into mtg but stopped cause I can't drive and have no money.

Oh okay, have a good meeting. My email is [email protected] and I'll give you my discord and stuff if you email me there.

Learn to fake caring about your SO.

>But it's inauthentic
It's not for your benefit, it's for the benefit of whoever ends up with you.

If you have massive fat tits on slim body hmu, ill take care of everything in your life

I have these but I'm not OP

Where are you based and whats your cupsize

I have problem with things. If I had a gf I'd need her to be emotionally distant or at least kind of mean.

US and DD

Platonic relationships op.
Feeling loved with out having any expectations is bliss

God i hate every last one of you faggots

>DD
lmfao come back when you can only custom order bras and even those quadboob
why do you expect premium treatment for mediocre goods?
Youre literally average, worse if thats US sizing.
There's 12 year olds who dont weight 100lbs who have twice your tits

oh wow look at you cunt, acting like you're all cool cus you shame women

fuck off you incel.

You're the equivalent of 5'9 dude with 5.5 incher
I wouldn't shame him if he knew his place, unlike you

Be my lover
Eat gourmet burgers with me

I want to try a Chicago style pizza and maybe pecan pie.

Attached: Anxiety.png (600x600, 188K)

We have that here c'mon come over.

I've actually never had a chicago pizza or pecan pie but I'd be willing to try one

i think about this every day. the only way to have someone's unconditional love and money is probably by being attractive tho

If you can't love, you don't deserve love

simple as that roastie

But I'm physically incapable of love. I've never ever expressed affection towards anyone, I've never once told my mother that I love her. I'm sure my lack of empathy went to someone who's now twice as empathetic. I'd like to find that person. What else am I supposed to do?

Attached: Pseudointellectual.png (600x600, 371K)

If you take care of your body I'm interested. Tits are not important to me, in fact, I prefer them flat.
Just looking for someone loyal and communicative enough. HMU if you're interested.

Blahblahblah
8 inches, wanna fuck?
I'm drunk

That's very rude. If you can't respect me as a self-proclaimed intellectual, I don't think I want anything to do with you.

You're supposed to be my lover damn you

find someone fucking stupid enough to buy into it.

Find a masochist

If you arent able to return the sentiment, then you really arent ready for a relationship. No one wants to languish or cater to you, at least maybe not for a few weeks at most. If you cant return those feelings, then you’re just hurting that person and being a right ol ass

Fuck you, robot, get off Jow Forums
I fucking hate you pieces of shit for turning this board into psuedo Jow Forums

>I'm offering the self-satisfaction and sense of accomplishment you get for taking care of a mentally ill person. That has to count for something, right?

My mother is a cripple and I don’t care to help her with bs much, I can tell you right now I did at one point and if you’re hoping someone’s generosity will carry you through life then you better find multiple people because that shit wears thin quick.

Seriously, like said, utility is a good one, you can go take a cooking class and maybe find someone there!

What that fuck is going on in this faggot ass thread

This thread was literally moved here from r9k, you fucking idiot.

We don't want it send it back faggot

This
Fuck off. Why? Keep this shit on Jow Forums. This clearly isn't Jow Forums, it's clearly a fucking /soc/ thread in hiding.

You all need to fuck off. In fact you know what, it would be better if we just killed all three of Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /soc/ and just banned people who posted that content elsewhere. Chrissake, these boards are fucking awful and need to burn.

Be female.

Pathetic anons in this thread.

It started on Jow Forums, so yeah, the whole fucking thing is absolutely pathetic.

>implying I chose to move it here
You're a moron.

Who the fuck cares? Why does the shitty thread exist at all? Holy fuck this site needs to be fucking purged

>this awful shitty bait

OP kys, you're not cool, you're not edgy. You're as bad as those guys that post "hurr I'm a self diagnosed sociopath/psychopath/narcissist"

Get a job and attempt to wrangle your life into something meaningful despite your obvious psychopathy, or get arrested. You can have all your needs met in prison. Btw this is painfully obvious that this entire thread is bait.

I'm 6' with a 5.5 inch, why is that so bad?

Back after 6 hours and now thread in my fav board. Perfect.

I wont make you live lika a sulta, but we can be comfy forever

good luck