So I was in class with a girl

So I was in class with a girl
she was flirting with me for almost 2 hours
she already knows I have a gf btw
she is the "rival" of my gf you can say
should I tell my gf ?

Attached: 52678080_104093984074744_6871392063745687552_n.jpg (761x900, 182K)

Yes, and give girlfriend this thots full name. She will do with it what pleases her.

my gf is also half chechen while the other girl is russian so they kinda have a historical rivarly lol
pretty sure she already knows her entire name

Do you want to get dumped?
Cucked?
If you said yes, tell your girl friend.

well I certainly don't want that lol

You should tell your gf but you're a faggot for letting her flirt with you (there's no such thing as one-sided flirting) for 2 hours.

Dont tell her a back up plans always a good idea for when she inevitably fucks some other guy

Inseminate as many females as you can OP, get your genes out there muh man.

>Half chechen
Neck yourseld shitskin

You know chechens are white right?

I am a faggot for letting a hot girl flirt with me for 2 hours?

They're mountain Turks, they aren't white

dude , my gf's skin is white as snow and she has blonde hair and blue eyes , are you honestly saying she isn't white ? lol

If she's half chechen then she's half shitskin, maybe that's why. Ask any Russian if they think Chechens are white and they'll say no

Russians don't even give a damn about "whiteness" , you are either russian , asian or caucausian . My gf's other half is volga tatar btw

Kek, white Russians do give a shit about it. Ask anyone what they think of all the immigrants from all the -stan former republics or from the Caucases, they'll say they aren't white. Maybe not nigger tier, but they aren't white.

Volga tatars may be more asiatic than shitskin, that might be it.

dude those are tatars
>more asiatic than shitskin
yea sure

Attached: 531e02f4eab8ea7f696f692c-750-563.jpg (750x563, 88K)

Dont listen to this thot, tell your gf. She will instantly be more attracted to you because women want what other women want. You could also fuck her on the side (up to u)

oh never thought about it that way desu , it does make sense lol . But not sure about the other girl

>Muh cherrypicking
Caucasians aren't white, they are more Turkish. Bosnians are white because they are Slavs. Caucasians are not. Sure, maybe your gf is mostly white, or maybe that specific volga tatar relative was mostly white. But Caucasians, like Chechens, Dagestanis, etc. are not white.

Caucausians were there before Turks even got out of Mongolia .

>A 2004 study of the mtDNA showed Chechens to be extremely diverse in the mitochondrial genome, with 18 different haplogroups out of only 23 samples.[45] Chechens clustered closest to Azeris, Georgians and Kabardins. They clustered closer to European populations than Middle Eastern populations this time, but were closer to Western European populations (Basques and Britons) than to Eastern European populations (Russians and other Slavs, as well as Estonians), despite living in the East. They actually clustered about as close to Basques as they did to Ingush (Chechens also cluster closer to many other populations than Ingush, such as Abazins), but the Chechens were the closer to the Ingush than any other population, the imbalance probably largely being due to the uniqueness of the Ingush on the mitochondrial DNA among those tested.[45]

I guess they're pre-ind european then

I mean their language is isolated (except for a few languages next to them)
they are still very much white

Are you or your gf Muslim by any chance?

yea we are both muslims , most muslim girls date only muslim guys

Ah, I knew something was up, you're probably a Chechen yourself.

I am bosnian , not sure what is the signifcane of that