AOC: "Right wing hates me because I'm pretty"

Admit it Jow Forums. You're like the kid on the playground tugging at his crush's pigtails.

Attached: aoc.png (514x488, 352K)

Uhm not so much

Nope.

That's a man's face if I ever saw one

She's good looking until she opens her mouth. Between the cartoon voice and shitty ideas, she's not attractive.

Attached: Dr-hVwuX0AABTYE.jpg (792x792, 112K)

If you don't think AOC is beautiful then you must be gay.

HorseFacio_Cortez

People actually find this brown cockroach attractive?

this is unironically how women think, and will always think. Even when if she became president, you couldnt dislike her ideas, you'd just have to be envious or jealous or secretly into her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA
......AAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

LOL. Puerto Rican. Thinks it’s pretty.

Dont get me wrong, I would absolutely force her to force me to breath nothing but her asshole with my face duct-taped around the back of my head and unable to move from between her butt cheeks while i edge myself on her kitchen floor.

But I hate her because she is borderline retarded and has no idea what she is talking about, ever.

I had a dream about her last night

She has a bitch voice and a horse face, I'm good, lol.

Tell me I’m pretty

Attached: 252AFDBB-E257-4835-8EDB-366E1B123A63.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Serious question. I mean this: serious.

Does anyone think she is pretty? IMO she is above average, I would sleep with her if I met her at a bar or whatever. But I wouldn't parade her infront of my mates or anything.

>this is unironically how women think, and will always think. Even when if she became president, you couldnt dislike her ideas, you'd just have to be envious or jealous or secretly into her.

This. Muslims & blacks - same thing.

>you cant hold a legitimate disagreement with me or critique me in any way because should you do so openly it clearly means youre an islamaphobe/disgusting racist nazi

>brown
automatic no

That thing looks like some skullface beast, how the hell is it pretty?

>"OMG u r haterzzz, ur just jelly 'cos I'm hot lol"

Most political discourse in our present idiocracy sounds like the mindless babble of adolescent girls

Just another donkey to me

you people are really dumb. we’re making this sub 100 IQ dipshit into the face of the democrat party. thing your party leaders are starting to understand this meme.

What an absolute fucking loon

Attached: 549F5EA5-4DFF-4916-9A38-FE98D49042D0.png (400x400, 371K)

Men hate pretty woman... Yep checks out

She's pretty stupid if you ask me.

If you think that is above average, then you have clearly never been to a slavic garbage. She looks like a brown horse that has eyes out of the sockets. She legit spooks me.

>sub 100 IQ
>went to college and graduated with honors

I'm sorry dude, but she's probably smarter than you. She's not intelligent, but she's not stupid either.

Probably 110 IQ or so.

Whoever made this image changed the narrative to psycho cuz they're probably 16 and retarded, changing it away from what's actually afar more interesting characteristic breakdown.

If you're able to see the white of the eyes in the area above the iris more often than you aren't, it's a clinically acknowledged and well-known identifier for that person having had a previous history of or current problem with above-the-median-level amphetamine/methamphetamine abuse.

Anyone who isn't attracted to her is a liar.

Attached: 1552273695973.jpg (634x951, 103K)

Ilhan Omar is much more attractive than Ocasio-Cortez.

We don't hate her. We love how she's dividing the Democrats while making the whole left look like a bunch of idiots. And just as they're going into the election cycle too.

>pretty
no

Attached: donkeh.jpg (1280x1024, 140K)

Brains are sexy. She's ugly as fuck.

>call bitch horse face
>she thinks its a compliment

I say above average because she has an ok body. Thats her redeeming quality, 30 something and still has a decent bod.

Making political differences a matter of personalities rather than ideas has been one of the greatest triumphs of the Left. Only when all consideration of facts, logic, and reality can be avoided can their agenda have any success at all, which is why they constantly resort to character assassination

I don't think any non-whites are beautiful, kike.

christ this cunt is full of herself

Attached: 1550249257866m.jpg (1024x1017, 99K)

No, bitch, you're really not.

Fucking her aggressively from behind rather.

anybody who doesn't like mcdonalds is a liar.

>bartender LARPing as an important person

"Her breasts, despite an early, valiant effort to stay aloft, had already begun their slow, inevitable descent towards her waist"

Jesus Christ, pull yourself together. Is everyone fat in SA too or something? If one doesn’t have a nice body at 30, then when the fuck would he have it

>Anyone that doesn't share my very specific taste in this absolutely bang average retard is a liar.

>Making political differences a matter of personalities rather than ideas has been one of the greatest triumphs of the Left
That is just a female thought process. Women don't give a fuck about ideas, values or any other abstract shit. Because they simply can't comprehend it.

I spend my time split up between RSA and the US. In the US everyone over 30 is fat, in RSA everyone above 30 is married.

I’d mouth and titty fuck this cunt but that’s all you ever do with crazy bitches.

Oh and then not return her calls.

That’s why these lib cunts hate men. They’ve been used and then simply tossed aside.

You can stick your dick in crazy just don’t do it more than once with the same broad.

Yeah, I'm totally attracted to a bug eyed horse faced girl. TOTALLY.

It can't be the fact that she is delusional and lack critical thinking.

lol m macaroni noodle nose.

>"user, could you please meet me in my office in an hour? We need to get to the bottom of why my rosy, tight, quivering and smooth silky asshole tastes so fucking good and your tongue is needed for assessment"

y-yes ma'am

She never said that. Fake-news.

Attached: 1314153610418.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Her lovely, expressive eyes would look amazing staring back at me as she's rimming my asshole.

Big tits, funny face, would fuck vigorously.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Free Palestine.png (694x499, 387K)

woman uses her appearance in place of discourse
more at 11

They look fine to me.

Attached: 10808402-6792661-But_she_was_on_the_red_carpet_earlier_in_the_day_taking_pictures-a-14_1552247910408 (633x422, 103K)

Delusional as fuck.

noooo stop u have it backward wtf

Her bra must be a marvel of engineering

Nigger, I don't eat shit.

Why so homophobic? Bigot.

Look at this image
>pic related
You will never look at AOC the same again afterwards

Attached: GrugOC.png (1138x777, 931K)

god, seizing her means of production and sharing my sperm in her womb while taking her ricefields is my wet dream since These threads started

They're about three or four inches lower than they should be for a woman her age. That said, if she were highly intelligent and a traditional conservative I wouldn't care what she looked like (although if she were tradcon she wouldn't be in politics to begin with, of course)

>unwilling to lap up the bootyhole of a spicy mama
>would happily have asshole pleasured

I'm secure enough to be more than ok with a bitch getting knuckle deep n hittin that P-spot anytime they want mid-blowjob but cmon dont be a fucking faggot

are those natural?

I hate her because she's another retarded Jew but you love her because you think she's an attractive mixed woman and that's all that matters.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-083820~2.png (720x1105, 475K)

Attached: 475848378.png (275x183, 103K)

Kys mental case

>humble bragging
>playing victim
>deflecting criticism
>using hyperboles
peak women levels achieved

"You just don't find her attractive because she's not attractive to you" - deep leftist stoner wisdom

Attached: 1549584902033.jpg (567x552, 44K)

We just need to make Communism work once, then nothing else will matter! Just the one time and we're good! Don't be a bigot!

Attached: 1550941997222.jpg (960x944, 86K)

lmao y so mad

Why am I not suprised?

SHUT UP AND VOTE FOR ME HEEEEYAAWWWWWW

Attached: 1542776363171.jpg (179x253, 18K)

Attached: 546456546676778787887.png (796x850, 403K)

Homophobic much?

Attached: 1551974259214m.jpg (708x1024, 86K)

She will turn full goblina before too long and the left will turn on her ugly ass.

wat

Attached: 59605FCA-5B10-44C8-BA80-807782C8282E.jpg (593x960, 72K)

Fuck them both, FREE ROME

Attached: 800px-Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (800x486, 239K)

>retards falling for fake news

Attached: laughing reptiles.jpg (300x261, 20K)

Not at all, the Left venerates ugliness

Here’s a daily double INFO GRAPH MAKES YOU REEE

Attached: F028D02D-F82B-4C87-A77C-29081EB07D46.png (738x669, 186K)

She’s going to jail.

Man I’d be bang up for that

>implying that worked to turn any away from maxine waters or anyone else ever

Would be nice to think about happening though.

And yes it's true - hispanic women (Puerto Ricans and Mexicans especially) can be ridiculously hot.... til right around 35-40.

They take such a profound nosedive at 35-40 it is insane. Italian women too for some reason.

Rican chicks look like fucking fallout ghouls at 50. I guess that's why they're all typically shiting out their 5th kid by age 19 and not 1 puerto rican mother has ever in the history of the world opened a bank account labelled "our children's college fund"

could i safe her from that by pumping her full of BAVARYAN Sperm ?

This narrative is meant to build her brand, so to speak.
Her career is only gonna skyrocket when she is in her late 40s or early 50s. By then it's not gonna matter what people think of her looks, but then they will be able to prop her persona and turn her into the archetype of the "young, pretty, idealistic girl" who took Washington by storm at the age of 28, had to fight sexism and misogyny and prove herself, etc etc.

Homos clearly aren't going to be attracted to her. You must be homophobic, if you are calling them all liars for not being attracted to her :^) how dare you criticize BIG GAY
Kek trannies are just faggots in denial. So far up the river, they play dress up and create laws around it.

"I'm a woman! REEEEEEEE" - schizo

Attached: 1550767181640.png (1500x500, 80K)

Also fake news

Only one way to know for sure, bro, so hurry up lets go

Attached: 1547531331182.jpg (1024x1019, 181K)

gonna buy a ticket now, dont believe her when she says it was rape, i heard a yes

Attached: spurdo44.jpg (733x798, 149K)

wow.

what an absolutely astonishing waste of those balloons.

>i heard a yes
and i aint seen nuffin meng

Dick nose anyone?

Sometimes I think
A post like this has
Got to be a shill but
Every time, you could be surprised

It's not always so clear
Never assume

Even though it might seem
Vague, my advice is to consider
Every post unique before
Reacting in a negative way
Yes, this is truly an enlightening outlook

Forgive me if I come off as crass but
I see you are lacking a real argument and
Everything you've said is a gay opinion
Looking closer, I can see that you are
Definitely a discord tranny

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

What are the 3 branches of government?

Attached: dead sver.jpg (395x400, 39K)