Satanic Masonic Founder of America

I love the classical liberal ideals of individual liberty and individual responsibility. It seems to me the only way to build a good country is by not infringing on anyone's unalienable rights. America is always called a Christian Nation. A shining city upon a hill.

But apparently the Founder of the US were Satanist Free-Masons
So is the US Satanic?
Is liberty Satanic?
What would a Christian country look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYUUIMGhrJ8

Attached: 50520145_389657645132158_6536892916758576773_n.jpg (781x976, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li_R8NJBWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZO45DJbwQc
youtube.com/watch?v=88-YHGqf27k
youtube.com/watch?v=B8sP4n5VLzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucking retard, George Washington the Christian was assassinated by British Judeo-Freemasons.

it would probably be a third world country like Iraq and Afghanistan were people are beheaded for the tiniest of things.

It was some kind of inter-masonic feud, both sides equally satanic.

OP if you want true freedom look into the beliefs of the Puritans and Anabaptists who were persecuted by the crown and Vatican and Anglican alike. The revolution co-opted their rightful resentment the crown into another facade for crown takeover.

America is a satanic nation but it contained and still does contain many Christians.

ITT: Christcucks shit on their own nation

Look into the minority of founding fathers who refused to sign the Constitution because it violated their faith

Also Jesuits were involved, they showed up to GW's deathbed. DC was once ROME, Maryland.

The ablishment clause was actually a stealth way to stop Catholics from being expelled from Protestant colonies , because many of them had laws stopping Papists from holding office until this was slowly repealed state by state and then finally ended with a huge horde of Catholic immigration in the late 19th century and the unbanning of Christmas by corporate lobbies

In the end, God shits on every nation, including the globalist one.

it was all a hoax. the masonic british government hijacked the american revolution when they realized they couldnt stifle anti-british sentiment in the colonies by force.

the king of england was also a 33rd degree mason.

Attached: sneaky.jpg (898x393, 125K)

George Washington was protestant. What is fucking with you people and fighting against your own brothers?

The New Atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=Li_R8NJBWTw

Riddles in Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZO45DJbwQc

Eye of the Phoenix
youtube.com/watch?v=88-YHGqf27k

Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers
youtube.com/watch?v=B8sP4n5VLzM

This.

However , there is still a genuine strain of Christianity in America. New England Protestants (not to be confused with Skull and Bones crypto-catholic templars who eventually subverted "WASP" identity and wore its skin) , and scots-Irish Appalachians descended from the white slaves of early Anglican plantation owners .

most modern protestant churches are institutionalized, integrated within the state and corrupted to the core just like the catholic and the orthodox church.

thanks that was helpful

>imagine being this unbelievably retarded.
Maybe it's time you realize that this nation reached its peak during the revolution and the subsequent downhill spiral was the result of letting hordes of uneducated Christians immigrate here who didn't give two shits about our founding values

Read the writings of Asa Greene, the first Chaplain of Congress. George would take Maria to Church every Sunday, but never once took Communion. He'd get up and leave when Communion started and waited for Martha in the carriage.

America was created with an intention to be taken over by jewish diaspora eventually. Freemasons are well-known shabbos goyim who serve interests of jewry.
It was impossible for kikes to attain stable power in any European country back then, because they were aliens among ethnically homogeneous society. However in new country created in America kike was just a settler from Europe, like everyone else, he didn't stand out as alien there. However kike diaspora maintained their integrity and ethnic identity as state within state as identity of other Europeans who came there was being erased in (((melting pot))), and eventually US became what it is now.

To be fair Sunday church isn't Biblical . Scots were one of the only groups that kept the Saturday Sabbath since before the middle ages. St Patrick too, but he has since been whitewashed as a Catholic by jesuit shills. Still doubt GW was a Christian at all though.

Freemasons are kaballaists which is just jewish mysticism. If you are a Christian then you should already know that Satan is lord of the material realm as the devil was cast out of heaven like a lightening bolt. Kaballa is the study of lord and lords of lords. Satan being a supernatural lord of this realm is studied in kaballa but not necessarily worshiped.

Washington betrayed the masons. Don't let kike propaganda fool you. If they didn't betray the mason's, what was the point of the revolution? Who do you think controls the throne? The same that control the vatican. The Masons. What's the purpose of breaking away from the crown if you're just going to have the same masters?
Washington was pro Christian. They did this to Hitler too, claimed he was an atheist but ignore "Gott Mit Uns"
They hate Washington so much they made his monument a giant dick.

Attached: positivechristianityinnazigermany.jpg (1600x1200, 456K)

If you have 12 hours watch the vids I linked above. We should be worshiping Christ everyday, and I am not against Sunday services, but I am against Sunday being the Sabbath. That's why the commandment says to "remember the Sabbath" because some pedo in a diaper and a Dagon hat would change it to Sunday. And I am nearly convinced most of the Founding Fathers were into the Dark Arts, larped as Christians, and established freedom of religion not for our new nation could worship as they pleased, but to keep themselves free FROM religious authorities that would speak out against them.

Fucking zoomers
all you do is go down to the lodge and drink beer
I did it for awhile and it got boring

all first world countries have freedom of religion. if murica was completely christian it would probably be a third world country.

Exactly. I'm just wary too of Jesuit shills who say things similar to you, but then say America's sin was rebelling against the Catholic Church and push for some sort of "Trad" Catholic monarchism. This and masonic liberalism imo are two sides of the same coin, they're both satanic. Something along the line of Anabaptist community living is if anything the closest to real Christian politics we ever got, but in the end the kingdom is not of this world.

Masons weren't FULLY in control of the English throne by 1776. But the war debts incurred by the revolution would be sure to change that.

Illuminati was also founded in 1776 in Bavaria. I think both were intentional, a left hand and right hand take on the ancient mysteries that would reach a zenith in the cold war and be collapsed and United on 9/11

Uganda is unironically doing better than the US in terms of morality.

for example?

>So is the US Satanic?
yes
Is liberty Satanic?
yes
What would a Christian country look like?
would be bombed into oblivion and whats left of it occupied by that satanic star.

Attached: pentagon.png (836x900, 1.54M)

In fact Masons even concocted that stupid Ugandan Knuckles "know da way" meme to ridicule Uganda's Christianity.

Openly opposed to homosexuality and it's banned legally. KJV based biblical Christianity is the largest denomination there.

and?

fuck off same fag

Uganda knuckles is a psyop!? Jeez, what isn't a psyop these days.

A-am I a psyop?

Anti-masonic threads incoming.
Masons are the last frontier against Muslim invasion and subversion.

Attached: 768px-Anti-Islamism.svg.png (768x768, 43K)

In a way democracy itself is Satanic. In olden times a king derived his authority from the church God. He would rule his people according to the rules of God. Power would flow from God down to the people. In a democracy the power comes from the general populace and glows upward to the elected officials. Democracy is the inversion of the rule of God, supplemented by the rule of the populace.

What a fucking shill. Ever heard of Shriners?

>Jow Forums is just now figuring this shit out
You're such faggots, you'd think the posters here would look into the foundations of their country what with all the patriotism. What, now that its satanic you're going to back down? You chose this bed.

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

Why are Masons not the last frontier against Jewish invasion and subversion?

Agree with your sentiments here.
>the kingdom is not of this world
Amen, user.

I'd say the opposite, liberty is of God. His love for us and our love for Him would be in vain if it wasn't. If we didn't have liberty we wouldn't have free will, and free will is proof of God's love for us. If we only had Godly choices and no choice of sin, how could that be freewill?

Satan does use that to his advantage though. Liberty can also be said as "free to sin". Just look at the sin ingrained in all of our nations that is sold off to the masses by the satanic elites as "the right side of history" or "equality".

The anti mason shills are at it heavy lately

>because thats what masons did
I guess we've come full circle
are they connected to masons? i notice a lot of them are black

>This Jewish subversion cult is fighting another larger and more open Jewish subversion cult
Superficially to you maybe, although it simply seems that you cant see the forest.

Fun fanfic, faggot.

it's pretty easy to see
I'm just amazed at the web they've crafted

Attached: Abraham.png (288x488, 5K)

>Washington betrayed the masons.
So how come he and his buddies created greatest war golem international jewry ever had?
>Washington was pro Christian
So part of semitic spiritual framework originating from Torah. It all adds up. How can you beat the jew if you literally worship jewish got Jehovah (Saturn) via proxy.

Shriners are the Islamic flavored offshoot of Masonry. They diddle kids, run children's hospitals and also have a clown fetish. I suspect that's who's behind the forced honk memes, as well as possibly even Moonman (MM = 33, Allah is the "moon man")

Attached: clowns_08 (1).jpg (432x288, 31K)

Can anyone explain the Mason hate to me? My grandpa was a level 32 Mason and it seems to me all you have to do to get that high is show up everyone once in a while and give them money when they solicit donations. My grandpa is a good ol boy, not a kike.

South was as subverted as the north by masonry. Albert Pike etc. Neither side of the civil war was the right one.

>is
I'm assuming he's alive? Seems as though you don't know him fully.

>I suspect that's who's behind the forced honk memes, as well as possibly even Moonman (MM = 33, Allah is the "moon man")

Attached: DrcHh4oVsAAE6_d.jpg (661x1200, 151K)

Islam and the freemasons are two faces of the same Satan.

bOmp

>Islamic flavored
It's oriental. In the broadest possible sense. Check out their shitty rituals.

With kikes above them.

Shriners obsession with anything eastern makes me more suspicious that it's them who are behind Jow Forums culture. The trolling aspect fits the Jesters and the origins of the site with weeb culture is exactly something Shriners would be into

Catholicism is the only defense against Freemasonry.

>catholicism

>defense

>gets cucked so hard even the vatican is owned by (((them)))

I guess christians dont really stand a chance against jews.

m-maybe jesus-c-christ wasnt an son of gawd?

m-maybe he was indeed a fraud. humanity is far from saved.