Why do guys think it's ok to lie about their height on dating apps...

Why do guys think it's ok to lie about their height on dating apps? I keep ending up on dates with guys who are 5'8 and shorter and I end up wasting my afternoon because I'm too nice to immediately tell them I'm not interested.

Is there a way to figure out a guy's height based off just their face? I have noticed short guys tend to have baby faces or more feminine facial features but I can't always tell.

Attached: attachment.png (788x451, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's ok
It's not about whether it's okay or not, it's just how insecure they are. They'd rather be caught in a lie than with the truth because they've let it kill them internally.

Wear what you are like armor, Anonymous...

gr8 b8

Same reason anyone lies about anything, really. It's all about the hustle.

There's no definitive way to tell from photos. Even if you were trying to go by relative scale, different camera lenses distort that. You're just going to have to do your best.

Only manlets or insecure people lie about height. Women do it with their weight.

Manlets should just date the fat women so we don't have to deal with them

Why do girls think it's ok to lie about their weight on dating apps? I keep ending up on dates with girls who are 80kg and heavier and I end up wasting my afternoon because I'm too nice to immediately tell them I'm not interested.

Is there a way to figure out a girls's weight based off just their face? I have noticed fat girls tend to have baby faces or more round facial features but I can't always tell.

The difference is some men prefer fat girls, while no women prefer short men.

Correction
short BOYS*

The difference is some girls prefer short guys, while no men prefer short girls

They lie because women won't talk to them if they're short

I don't lie and I'm 5'7. I also don't bring it up because I don't think about it that much. If someone asks me my height or even mentions height in their bio, I'm swiping left. It's the same thing as with fat chicks who are good at hiding it with angles: they're insecure.

Not all fat girls are insecure. Even less short guys are, I'd imagine, but some of them (us?) are... People lie, deal with it. You can't tell.

That's pretty damn short user. You should tell women ahead of time. Most girls don't want to date a 5'7 guy.

This. I'm 5'6" and I refrain from being on some sort of moralistic mission against women who are particular about height. I'm particular about a lot of things. If they want to know how tall I am then I'm completely open about it and they can make up their minds. I don't need to rationalize their preference in the lens of some kind of psych diagnosis.

Nah, if they don't like me then too bad, they get a couple of free drinks, I'll be able to tell they're not feeling it, I'll call it a night and leave, they can go fuck the next guy they matched with on tinder or whatever.

Mentioning my height to girls who don't mind it is a turn off for them, so I'd rather waste a few girls time who it's a turn off for than turn off a girl who doesn't care but is bothered by me being insecure about it.

We do it to punish the shallow.

I tell women I am 5'4" (I am 6'4") I see how they reply. It weeds out the defective ones.
If they are that particular about your height, just imagine what they will think of your car, living situation, job etc.

>free drinks
Fuck that. I'll leave them on scene and have them pay check. I dunno, I find that shit superficial, like, you two can click and all but then she's on some "oh, it's your height that's the problem" type shit. Nah, fuck that. Especially if she's shorter than me or quit literally the same height as me. Nope. Ain't having it Chief. I can understand if she's taller, that's alright, in high school an acquaintance I knew, he was like 5'3 and dated a 5'10 girl, on the chubby side too but called herself "big boned". So, first hand, I already can understand why some girls don't prefer short guys. But again, if you're the same height or shorter than me bitching about my height, you can fuck off with that attitude.

Well yeah, I wouldn't pay if she actually brought it up. I never actually ask why a girl isn't into me or wants to leave me, though. I don't care, most of the time their answer is complete bullshit anyway. I'm not even convinced *they* know what ended up turning them off about me.

The fucked up thing is that the height of the children is decided by the genetic makeup for height of the mother. Not the father. Even then, sometimes the gene can skip a generation or two.

But the only genes someone is getting solely from their mother are those on the X chromosome for male children. And one of the mother's X chromosomes came from her father, so her height wouldn't be solely determined from her mother.

Wat?

gonna need a source on that, mr human genetics phd

also, I bet op's weight starts with a 2

>no men prefer short girls
proofs?

It’s refreshing that you guys are open about the struggle of dating in the modern world when you’re under 5ft 8”.

People often disregard the challenges presented in dating for short people, like perceived inferiority by your date, because you’re an inch shorter than her, or her face the waiter makes when he sits her first, then drags a baby booster seat to the table for you, and leaves you with some crayons as she browses the wine list.

Why do girls think it's ok to lie about their partner count on dating apps? I keep ending up on dates with girls who have been with more than 4 guys or more and I end up wasting my afternoon because I'm too nice to immediately tell them I'm not interested.

Is there a way to figure out a girls hymen based off just their face? I have noticed good girls tend to have pure faces or more angelic facial features but I can't always tell.

>be OP
>be a 6'3" kissless virgin male
>watch his oneitis start dating a 5'6" guy
>get buttmad and create bait threads o ln a Cambodian tapestry weaving forum

Then how come most virgin men are tall, and the most successful guys with women are short?

Here's some facts to prove you wrong:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp

Why do girls think it's ok to lie about their breast size on dating apps? I keep ending up on dates with girls who are B cups or lower and I end up wasting my afternoon because I'm too nice to immediately tell them I'm not interested.
Is there a way to figure out a girl's breast size based off just their face? I have noticed smaller girls tend to have more defined jawlines or more manly facial features but I can't always tell.

Nice b8 anyway, just feel like putting this is perspective for the retards that keep replying.

Bitch I got a baby face and im 5'10 ;(. At least I can grow an above average beard.

I am 5'5'' and now I feel very insecure and vulnerable

sage in all fields

Attached: 1349624725729.jpg (750x563, 53K)