The reason Americans are so stupid

is due to the gunpoint integration of apekin into the public school system.

Attached: 512323131414123.png (1011x565, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 123141231231.png (916x579, 483K)

You're absolutely correct

I'm not stupid

Yep, that's correct. Niggers are like boat anchors. It's amazing that this nation is still holding together as well as it is with a population that's only 50% white.

Attached: 1531953860945.jpg (400x342, 39K)

Basically yeah but also women having a vote/majority voice in education management and education theory plays a huge role.

Mississippi reporting in.

I've heard so many stories about how good Mississippi's public education used to be. It sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Mississippi and "quality public education" are not usually found in the same sentence. Of course, then integration happened.

Women are like leaves in the wind when it comes to presenting information to them. As long as the information is presented as being "nice" or cutesy you can literally sell them on their own genocide or suicide. Trust me, I'm a literal salesman and probably one of the last door to door salesmen in the US. Women are primitive creatures who are, as far as I can tell, incapable of processing information without first filtering it through their "emotions paradigm". You could have a nerd explain quantum mechanics to them but unless it's a froo froo hot female who they can "look up to and admire" a literal "one of us" then everything that's taught is just a manifestation of "icky Sicky boy stuff".

Reminder that Americans are not stupid but when you consider niggers and spics "American" and factor in their statistics its bound to bring the number down.

White Americans are pretty stupid too.
Sorry buddy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

We're stupid because we have an overabundance of kikes, irish, italian and religious scumbags.

Yes but not only. Media and entertainment are a big factor. And morons like creationnists or liberals.
The remaining americans, once you exclude shitskins and nutjobs, are usually decent.
There is also the cultural part: France, is quite small, for example, is close to other advanced countries, leading to competition and cultural exchange. The US are huge and have only beaners in the south, and canada in the north. Lack of culture can make you look stupid while you are not, and lot of clever burgers are not interested in much aside sports, their jobs and families.
But overall, the decisive factor is rather niggers and beaners, both in schools and medias.
Like niggers and arabs here.
And behind this, the usual suspects: jews, masons, and very rich people. Its not in their interest that we are clever and educated.

The k-12 system also doesn't teach you Jack shit and actively brainwashes you. If it wasn't for the internet us zoomers would be eating paint chips just like the boomers and half of the millenials

Attached: 1552442045563.jpg (540x526, 87K)

what kind of cuck do you have to be to think anyone, especially women, can be convinced through some rational arguement?

Attached: 1552453527276.jpg (383x379, 31K)

nigga, US IQ is higher than 80% of pure white europe, despite being a 52% country

I had a raging feminist as a mother so I was more or less brainwashed into this mode of thinking.

you're not wrong, niggers have ruined public education across america for a long time.

i don't think you've ever gotten laid

If we didn’t have nigs we’d have the 3rd highest iq as a country

IQ doesn't equal the ability to think critically

Attached: 1287952.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Okay, then show me the "ability to think critically" stats.
What? You only have your anecdotes and subjective opinions on that?

Its because our education is underfunded, teachers get no respect and coons are allowed to chimp out in classes, private school education is actually decent but public schools just create brainlet maximus

To add onto this think about exactly what school itself teaches you versus what interacting with the real world teaches you. Math, reading and science are all skills that will help you better understand the world but only late middle school to early highschool math and science will be used in your day to day routine. Everything usually ends up being filler material that only serves to misdirect or confuse the students. Consider how the schools will brainwash the students with communist nonsense but any walk through the real world will show otherwise. They'll talk about how courageous and virtuous blacks won their civil rights to live peacefully amongst whites but any walk through a black neighborhood shows that they hate our fucking guts.

Consider how most real world experiences contradicts what the schools teach. Humans used to learn what's true through reality but now our reality is being artificially controlled. The internet is one of if not THE last place we can learn the truth without getting shunned for it. Schools will talk about how you should critically think but in the same breath will say you shouldn't question the holocaust whatsoever. The established (((system))) uses every resource to brainwash and enslave the people they control

Attached: 1552416673838.png (602x602, 325K)