Fuck the police / ACAB

I hate the LAPD so fucking much!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4n7YE9MteyM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.07.37 AM.png (2560x1600, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Uber-Lyft-Drivers-Nabbed-in-LAPD-Stings-Funded-by-Taxi-Industry--401373676.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-officers-rape-plea-20180226-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Follow the laws, you'll be OK.

Attached: strategytotellthetruth.jpg (1191x463, 111K)

OKAY SHITSTAIN PULL OVER

Attached: 1382815037.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Really hope the two male cops get testicular cancer and I hope the two females get pregnant and then miscarry several months into the pregnancy and the miscarriage is so bad it's cause terminal internal bleeding.

Based

I don't even need to watch to know it's just pigs in uniforms overstepping their authority.

Attached: 1542402748779.jpg (300x250, 73K)

so uber is illegal in the LA. whats going on?

I watched the video ready to talk shit to you, but that is jew tier entrapment. California is fucking gay.

The taxi companies pay the LAPD to run these "stings" on uber/lyft drivers

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Uber-Lyft-Drivers-Nabbed-in-LAPD-Stings-Funded-by-Taxi-Industry--401373676.html

I think my new thing is gonna be calling and ordering taxis I dont need, and when the driver shows up I'm gonna show him the video and then insult him for being a smelly, worthless cab driver.

My co-worker is ex-LAPD and he's based
say something nice about LAPD RIGHT NOW

Christopher Dorner was a hero.

What's the fucking crime here? If you do it cash, Uber doesn't get the $2 fee they charge for setting up the ride.

UBERfag detected

BASED

Attached: dorner.jpg (475x356, 51K)

Me? A 1099 gig worker? Nah bro. I'm union and earn an hourly wage. I'm the opposite of an uber driver and theoretically I just support the taxi union and their effort to protect their jurisdiction from non-union scabs, but that's not the case. Instead I say fuck the LAPD and fuck taxis.

Have you seen a tv show called Rookie it's about LAPD, where literally all the criminals in all episodes are whites?

seek mental health assistance

CHRIS DORNER WAS LAPD ...AND FUCKING AWESOME!

NEED to hire and fire the right people. FIX THE SHIT.

>non-union scabs
Fuck off, commie fag. If the business you're working for can't cut it against competitors you deserve to lose that business.

Fuck your bootlicking faggot ass.

It is wrong, in principle, to do what he did. Respect the LAPD. Do not expose undercover officers. Fuck you follow the law.
>LAPD is only thing standing between socal and these hellish mad max animal people
>south central LA is still a warzone with constant gunshots and break ins
>roaming bands of homeless with shopping carts walking through traffic pounding on car windows for money
>everyones car is dented from hit and run accidents with no car insurance
>when the sun goes down chaos breaks out constant sirens
>every house has a fence or wall around it to keep out peasant hordes
>sometimes the underclass gets uppity and blocks the doors to businesses
>private security contractors in suits with glocks standing in front of every skyscraper downtown
>convertibles keep the roof up in sunny weather because poors begging in the freeway
>keyswipes on every single door to every single room and on the entrance to every single building
>MS13 walks among us
>USC surrounded by steel fences with ID checkpoints
>mass surveillance camera nests on all buildings
>riot proof steel cages on all windows
>bicycles modded with gasoline motors illegally doordash/postmates on the 405
>10 story parking garages take 1 hour to get in or out of
LA is a right wing city with libertarian tendencies

Notice how the two females are spic, one dude is a gook, and the oldest guy is white? Being an LAPD is beneath white people. It's a trash job for trash people. Only the minorities sign up for it cause theyre so poor they think $55k a year in LA is a lot of money.

Fuck your gay ass taxi union, you faggot. Talk about all that rat and scab shit all you want, the union in general will be dissolved especially for retard drivers in the next 10-15 years.

You know how I know you're poor?

>>LAPD is only thing standing between socal and these hellish mad max animal people
I stopped reading right there. Uniformed LAPD regularly rape women while on duty

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-officers-rape-plea-20180226-story.html

Stop hiring shit and they'll be no need to hate on cops.

Another illiterate poorfag chimes in.

“LAPD is only thing standing between SoCal and these hellish mad max animal people”

Cites you for giving people rides.

How brave.

Whatever you say, Taxi driver.

Whatever you say, taxi driver.

still a wagie, better get back to work

An uber/taxi sting??? What a fucking waste of time and precious resources...

lol did you really delete your post cause you capitalized the T is taxi?

>LAPD is the only thing standing between socal and these hellish mad max people

>cites you for giving people a ride

How brave.

Excuse the autocorrect, driver.

>inb4 phoneposter

I'm not laughing at your typo, I'm laughing that youre so autistic you felt it was such an egregious error that you had to frantically delete and repost.

THIN BLUE LINE MOTHERFUCKER

A lot of us are like that.

Quite retarded since it should be Uber/lyft doing these stings and not the taxi companies. fucking kikes/pajeets.

>Uses Jow Forums
>Not autistic

Attached: 1551482166045.jpg (413x395, 113K)

It's a spectrum, bro.