The brazilian version of columbine was made with bows and arrows. how funny is that?

the brazilian version of columbine was made with bows and arrows. how funny is that?

Attached: IMG-20190313-WA0029.jpg (869x1158, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=-gtbkQj9lbI
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he died

Native tools for native fools.

why don't we ever get pics like this in the US?

at least you guys know the shooting was real when they try to pass some new law or some shit

he seriously killed 10 people with arrows? fuck man

They also had an ancient (WWII?) 38 six shooter.

Wow, just wow. How many children need to die before we can get some common-sense bow control on the table?

no kidding? i didn't read the article, too lazy. how many kills do you think he got with each weapon?

I think I have a lead on the perp.

Attached: suspect.jpg (900x1200, 298K)

not gonna lie, double digit body count on hard mode is impressive.

Jesus fucking Christ this picture makes me cringe every time i have the misfortune of seeing it. dude straight up wanted to look like a video game character while protesting.

real life isn't in your fucking Nintendo switch you pathetic low life onions boy

Attached: 1544493301110.jpg (364x364, 7K)

Sounds like pic related

Attached: thumb_11530_film_film_293x397.jpg (293x397, 83K)

No, they had a revolver

looks like a manufactured crossbow you hopeless niggers

that makes alot more sense

I will play a whole warhammer wood elf campaing in his honor
my new hero

Attached: 6a5c77380125aa6aed21eca90a616995.jpg (500x740, 55K)

autistic Hawkeye

kek

Absolutely. The Söý was strong with this one.
I also love the neck guard like he is going into heavy shrapnel area.

10 people died INCLUDING the killers, i don't think it counts.

the revolution will be televised

seriously, all that bullshit and not even a fucking helmet

I want to see the photos after these events as well but the truth is that not seeing them is better. If they released the pictures then everybody and their brother would get emotional and want to ban our guns.

Which Hawkeye? He could pass for either.

Attached: latest[1].png (567x622, 312K)

If only Brazil had some commonsense crossbow reform.

This dumb ass little faggot doesn't even know you have to buy plates to stop bullets, GOD I want a hot civil war to break out and see these retarded fucks falling and blaming their magical plate carriers for not stopping bullet wounds and CONTINUING to wear them, it'd last a week tops.

Ban all assault weapons.

OR Plates in his fucking larping plate carrier, it wouldn't stop shit and they'd all blame 'right wing terrorists are sending us defective equipment to fight nazis!!!' if it ever went hot these stupid fucks would fall by the thousands yet continue to wear them without ballistic plates in them.

It was a fucking bow and arrow that was used cuck boy

lets hope it comes to that point

They also had at least one handgun...

www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-violence-school/nine-dead-including-five-children-in-brazil-shooting-17-others-also-shot-idUSKBN1QU1TT?il=0

Attached: 1552492324730.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

They evacuated the kids straight through where the bodies were...

Attached: 1552497662677.webm (198x360, 1.23M)

hell yeah this is why I bought a bow and gonna shoot up my work place and become a NEET.

Attached: Predator III.jpg (225x225, 7K)

so what nigger

Pretty sad honestly

Because that's retarded, you actual nigger.

I wanna know how each one of the victims shown were killed, as in which weapons were used for each individual.

It's worse with audio, I'm guessing Jewtube will delete this soon:

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=zYfG-GhZ4uk

See the wounds

no u

there was a guy that was hit by an axe, he survived though

wow fucking nothing

BE A BRO BIN THAT BOW

I didn't see anyone with a crossbow bolt sticking out of them. I wonder if they pulled it out and reused it on someone else...

Attached: 1552488372755.jpg (869x1158, 72K)

Attached: 15397947739370.jpg (2518x1024, 540K)

I was trying to look for a crossbow bolt or arrow on at least one of them for a quick giggle but can't really see any

I've seen Brazilian prisoners doing meth in prison, pulling out still beating hearts from fellow prisoners, and rolling dozens of lopped off heads down a hill. I've also seen women being gutted on Brazilian beaches and have seen Brazilian mother and daughters having sex with each other and dogs and horses for money.

This is not news.

I wonder if this hatchet got him?

and with*

They also had a hunting bow

Attached: 1552497341240.png (927x791, 1.98M)

I cant wait to see the cameras footage with pumped up kicks on the background

>Brazilian deaths
>Giving a shit

Lol I feel more empathy for the fire ant colony that I just poisoned in my back yard.

Wait a minute that mask...

Read SIEGE btw

at least we get pictures when it happens in shitholes

yikes

Attached: 1544604581444.jpg (840x960, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Yeah I was about to post that, it was a great film too
youtube.com/watch?v=-gtbkQj9lbI
Also
>shadman alike
heh

UMA DELICIA

>Monkey's using pointy sticks to kill people
Imagine MY SHOCK

Attached: 1231321312312.jpg (1024x1023, 619K)

Nice try but your guy had a hard on for Klebold and Harris and copied pretty much their entire attack.

He dressed like them. He set off bombs. He even killed himself in the library. He was nothing more than a copycat.

Basedhunter

Attached: 31cbcb50613260d4e82a08701b3d9164.jpg (880x704, 114K)

Smart. Proves to the kids that the danger is over while simultaneously showing them why they should never do the same thing.

They live in Brazil... That's probably not the worst thing they have seen just today.

First world problem

Probably a hoax. It only started happening to Brazil after a Zionist was elected president

Here we are talking about the number of murders and a more planned and better attack. And for that matter, all school shooters copy columbiners.

Attached: 15400340222471.jpg (720x960, 181K)

These two incels mixed-race made a Columbine version favela, shameful also is been killed by this.

more kike tricks , fucking dirty heebs doing what they do best

Attached: 1552495882099.jpg (869x869, 60K)

Where do you get these photos, I wonder

Do you think those kids have seen bodies before? Where the fuck do you think they live?

Two shooters firing arrows in turns could kill a lot of people if a group of people can't coordinate to rush them.

Your first instinct would be to charge them when they reload their crossbows/bows, but if they're smart they're going to be waiting til the other person is ready to fire before firing themselves, such that one person always has an arrow drawn.

If they were taking turns you'd need to charge them with more than one person knowing that someone is probably going to get hit with an arrow. Most people won't do that and will choose to run. So I'm guessing most of those shot were shot in the back.

In an environment where no one has proper defensive tools I think even a spear could have killed a lot of people.

copyCAT
Haш кoтик...

Attached: 15521414962362.png (726x493, 379K)

>meth
I seriously doubt that
Meth is an American thing, our prisoners usually do Maconha (hemp) or Crack

Who is this?

>harsh gun laws
>school shooting happens anyways

Gun grabbers on suicide watch.

Oh fuck. It was this guy wasn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

I have friends that live in Brazil and have never seen a dead body. I visited Brazil for a week and only crime I witnessed was a fist fight. Depends on where you live and how much money you have.
Did you listen to the screams when they see the bodies?

Well at least a siegefag died.

Attached: Siegefag.png (863x489, 475K)

MЫ PУCCКИE C HAMИ БOГ ;)

Attached: владек.png (1813x1240, 2.79M)

SOMETHIING SERIOUSLY NOT RIGHT WITH THIS PICTURE ! if you got experience you will know immediately !

Vladislav Roslyakov, a school shooter from Kerch

Did his brain fall out?

I give up, what’s the answer?

Attached: 6FFF47C8-4210-4F65-9B0E-B0676572AA1A.gif (486x256, 500K)

yes

kek imagine walking towards him at a Jason pace with a buck knife as he feverishly tries to notch his second arrow

Attached: 1520257113894.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

guaranteed not even broadheads on those arrows

Suzano is a city in the state of São paulo. and close to the city of São paulo. one of most the best cities to live in the whole country. your murderous internet shitshow happens mostly on northwest states and Rio de Janeiro. most people live their whole lives without seeing a dead body in that region of the country.

No wonder he died.

based Mummy poster

Attached: nice.png (517x316, 230K)

Durthu inbound!

his pants are dry

?

Attached: 155250644488.jpg (7210x1000, 1.33M)

ГДE BЛAДИК???

ПPИCOEДИHЯЮCЬ, КOЛЛEГA!

/an/

have you ever been down range?

His brain said: fuck this shit, i'm out