Put of uni because of cost and think you can get by without it

> Put of uni because of cost and think you can get by without it
> Try for several years but in the end decide to go because retail sucks
> Go to Uni open day
> First lecturer has name followed by (he, him, his)
> 'Sexism isn't over, look at germany where they lowered the cost of train tickets for women's
> Freedom of speech is fine so long as you use it against Trump and the Queen
> Over hear "I hate white guys" as I walk past
> 'Go to protests just not right wing protests'
> 'You are all individuals even if you look the same and have the same ideologies, you ARE special' because the room was 90%non white females

I was THE ONLY white male at the open day besides some older parents

AAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1529104395311.jpg (791x800, 76K)

what Uni what course?

This. Don’t tell us it was fucking humanities degree please.

oh not just humanities, some social science guff. and also in some ex polytech bottom of the league table shithole, no doubt

Sociology wasn't it

International Relations, I'm too retarded to do STEM and I know there's work for me if I get this degree.

Fuck man maybe I should just kms I don't want to do this BS but retail sucks and I'm only good at writing essays. I feel like having a degree is important if you want a stable family in the current year.

If I was competent I'd do something better. I got BBB at 6th form and have only ever studied humanities. What the fuck else am I supposed to do honestly.

what Uni
seriously

Philosophy.

seriously. in a decent school. After law and accountancy Philosophy is the number one pick for the top accountancy firms for entrance to their business consultancy programs. Beats economics and business studies. (if you get a good mark of course)

Okay. Poli Sci user here. International Relations are the most infected subdepartments of all. All the Marxists go there. You won't be able to stand it. GET OUT

Why? You wanna dox me? All I'll say is it was a London one

International Relations can be useful in the civil service and the military, also if that doesn't work you can always teach abroad with a degree. Plus I'm pretty well read on it so I'd choose it over philosophy atm

The most based to least based goes like this:
Political History
Political Statistics
Comparative Politics
International Politics

int relations... you would think would be about diplomacy and actual internation relations but what you will find is abhorrent marxism

>International Relations
So it is the same in England then? Knew some girls who went there, they are extreme feminst today and from what I could grasp from the course is that it is basically marxist indoctrination.

I'm not necessarily gonna go and especially not the one I just visited. I was thinking of looking at Kent I had a friend who said they are more tolerant of non marxists there. Plus I feel like the debates would be pretty interesting with all the sjw types, someones got to stand up against it and if you write Good essays at least you might wind up with a degree.

What about International Relations? Not really the same as international Politics, analysits in the army study it.

I don't know could be any. I was in Bangor (Wales) yesterday and the place is full of chinks and liberal looking students.

fuck sake, you went to an open day at a uni - from that I am supposed to dox you? I am pretty clever adn experinced with computers, but I not a fucking wizard (as in Harry potter - it would take majic to do that.) you could be from anywhere in the country adn go to a london university.

now if it was LSE or Brunel or Kings, then I would be horrified. but if it is Uni of East London or some other shithole then I am not that surprised.

which of the 40 unis was it? because believe me, I am not going to dox you from that

>liberal looking students

you do know the vast majority of young people are liberal -ish. not actually liberals as they dont know what that means, and are pretty totalitarian usually, but it is normal for the youth to be a bit left wing...

there are no safe spaces for little fascists.

In the shite London uni I just visited yes, might be different in a more based area. What do you expect when there are literally no white males on the course to stand up against the shit.

It was Westminster. Might check out Kent any thoughts on that uni?

If you can't do stem just learn basic trig and go into surveying or something. Just get out of your meme degree as soon as you're comfortable with some math. Also trust me, math is not as hard as you think, just practice. You probably had a shit teacher. There are so many resources online that can help you.

>BBB at 6th form
be a naval officer lad

>falling for the college Jew

Learn a trade you worthless fucking disgrace

Attached: A77A1213-B148-49C7-AEE3-677D498529AC.png (764x706, 39K)

int rel is the subdep i am talking about

I'll look into it, applied for the army mostly because they offer a bursary for my course.

You're right but I just have no background in it and just would be shit compared to competent people. Also not sure my spacial iq is high enough.

>Only White male in the room
What kind of slum was this?

Center of London

Fuck man. I live in the north east and there’s 4 non whites in a room of 200. I’m sorry you live in such a shithole. “I hate White guys” when did this happen? I thought that stuff stayed in muttlandia. You said it was 90% non White women, what races were they?

Do economics

>studying physics
>only white male dudes (except one woman prof with hair on her teeth)
>my prof openly mocks all gender related uni crap in our meetings
>"when they can pick their own gender according to their feelings, do I have to give them grades according to their feelings?"
your own fault when you study something easy, low iq people teach low iq subjects.

Very true, perhaps I shall off myself for the greater good

Bump