I'm a lesbian and I've been catfishing this straight girl from Discord for a few months with a male persona...

I'm a lesbian and I've been catfishing this straight girl from Discord for a few months with a male persona, and now I'm afraid she's catching on to me. She is asking me to video chat or send a timestamped pic. What do I do at this point?

Attached: 643747358.gif (300x168, 55K)

Send boipussy

Attached: 146312456.png (1071x1034, 769K)

This is so backwards. Usually a straight male catfishes a lesbian with a female persona.

I'd just ditch. It's a giveaway, but then, your persona is a throwaway. There will be another time and another opportunity.
>when gays can't handle that people are straight
Fucken pottery tho.

Well, if you like this girl reveal that puss. If you could take it or leave it, it doesn't really matter either way. I mean, you had to realize this was coming sooner or later.

Just send her a pic and if she chimps out say you identify as a male and she's being very transphobic.

I already sent pictures of some male I found on Instagram.
Ironically, the girl I'm catfishing is an FTM troon, who is attracted to men and therefore straight. I wish this could have a better ending where I show her that she doesn't have to transition to be "cool" and have masculine hobbies.

Has she sent pics?

Kys degenerate

Yes. I know she's not catfishing because we did have a video call where I didn't put my camera or mic on. I made up an excuse not to use them, said I was looking for a webcam and a mic then I got interrupted.

Ask her if she ever used a male persona, you kinda have to tell her if you want to move things forward.

Go fuck yourself for being a low life, because that's some scummy shit, fucking nigger faggot.

She is using a male persona every day of her life. See .
Trannies deserve it.

I don't get this. They're a girl that wants to be a man?
I'm losing this. Can you go into greater detail?

Also what's your endgame, and what lengths are 'too far?' Is money and object?

If you want advice, I'm gonna need some shit to work with. Otherwise, just tell her what's what, apologize, and commit social sudoku and ghost her as is good and proper.

>I'm a lesbian
nice fetish.

Just bake her a pizza and tame a pic of you holding it naked

Attached: C4qw8EAUcAIQk7j.jpg (1836x1836, 594K)

Yes, a FTM transgender "man". I met her on a subreddit-associated Discord server. I am a bit on the gender critical feminist side of things and she's also rather despicable in her political views as well. I'm not really attracted to her physically. She looks like a man. I feel like she deserves to get catfished. I could already blackmail her at this point.

If anyone says they're a lesbian and attaches a photo of Kyoko to their post, they're a larper 100% of the time. You larper.

Well, I think you fucked yourself by sending fake pics. What are you hoping to get out of this? A relationship? There are only two possibilities here, either abandon post or reveal yourself. If you like this person they will figure this all out eventually.

Well then find the model from insta that you stole the pics from, pay him for a timestamp and get paid ya dumb "bitch"

Pay someone to be your voice and cam-face maybe.
Good luck with that, I guess...

I tried that but i accidentially burned myself with the hot cheese and got embarassing red burn marks for a few days that looked like i had herpes lol (well one of those types of herpes i normally don't have)

Attached: B9x8Pq3IgAIGi4k.jpg (672x960, 121K)