GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Last thread almost died so let's start a new one.

Attached: 1445485650420.jpg (500x409, 54K)

>Okay I'll start.

I'm having trouble talking about my hobbies. I'm so used to people just not wanting to hear about them that I just can't without feeling bad and like I'm wasting my and other peoples time. It's because of the hobbies that people know I have - they literally won't fucking talk to me outside those parameters and they don't even like the hobby. I can't cope I need to find a new way to do this.

Attached: 1538732028208.jpg (374x493, 29K)

I find extremely fun to have martyr complex,my failure turns me on

Hawt

I think I'm the crazy girlfriend type. I never thought I would be one but after yesterday I fucked up and I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore

I wish I could tell people certain things but I can't because it's socially unacceptable (I guess that's the whole point of this thread).

But like, a girl ghosted me even though she said yes to hanging out with me sometime, and I want to say, "Don't worry about it. If you're not interested, you don't have to hang out with me".
Or, to a girl who rejected me and doesn't talk to me at all unless we run into each other, I want to say, "I may have made you uncomfortable, and I'm really sorry. I just have a bad habit of being overbearing, and I think you're a really cool person. I try to be aware but sometimes I slip up a bit. I'd really like to be friends, but I understand if you don't want to be."
And finally, to a girl I knew in high school and talked to through tumblr afterwards, I'd say, "You were with me at my lowest, and you stuck with me. I could never express how much that means to me."

However, if I say that to any other them, they're going to think I'm weird, creepy, or want something from them when I just want to express myself.

Attached: 1498004658376.jpg (392x391, 139K)

My love is a sun
setting in winter, brown hair
on a bruised eyelid.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 339K)

I hope this works out

My mother is a stressed and very stressful person to live with.

What happened?

why do shy boys have the nicest voices?
why do they underestimate themselves so much?

he's so handsome and I can't handle it anymore..

>why do shy boys have the nicest voices?
What do you mean? All they do is mumble.

Politics and elections in America are little more than football hooligans screeching and hooting at each other about how much duh oddur teem sucks. You're some combination of naive, ignorant, and deluded if you think there's any major parties other than Rich Fucks Scratching Other Rich Fucks' Backs. They're like big name rappers, it's all beef this and street fights that but behind closed doors they're shaking each other's hands and laughing about how much extra money they're making off the noise.

>have roommates
>one guy assaults me
>other guy steals money and weed from me regularly
>move out
>they both hang out still and justify their shitty actions by pretending I left because I’m “crazy”
>third roommate knows what happens and is still friends with them
>men will collectively be shitty to a woman and justify their own actions with their misogyny comraderie

The guy probably isn't even shy and just hasn't noticed this dumb cunt wanting to spread her legs for him.

I want to die

Basically there's this club I go out with my friends and he was there, and I got pretty drunk and he kept going off dancing with some other girls and that set me into a bad mood but I didn't say anything because there really is nothing wrong with it. Then at one moment to me it seemed like a girl was kissing him, her forehead was against his but considering the shitty club lights and my drunkenness I probably blew it out of proportion in my mind.

I felt really upset and my friends and I left the club and I couldnt contain myself after they asked what was wrong so I started crying to my friend about it and I went home, and without me knowing she went off to confront him, probably in front of other people too (he told her he didn't do anything and other people later told me he's not the cheating type)

I calmed down later and wrote that I'm sorry and he only replied this morning saying he had issues like these with his ex-girlfriend, I wrote to him what I assumed but that I was wrong and I'm very sorry, if there's anyway to make up for it...

If I was more sober I wouldn't have cried and told others about it, I would've kept my insecurities in my head as I always do.

This relationship is still new and I feel like I irrevocably fucked it. I've never been in proper relationship before really and I never thought I'd be the type to start drama. I don't want to be crazy or insecure, but I suffer from low self-esteem all my life and now it came out at the worst time.

Attached: 1473719084962.jpg (964x964, 103K)

I want to live

Letter to B,

I miss you. We had something very beautiful once and it pains me that I have destroyed it. But what really burns is losing your trust. As much as I wish, I can’t rewind time.

I was younger then, had all the happiness I needed without really knowing it. You have gave me unconditional love which is rare today - you have accepted me for who I was in the world full of ego and vanity. For the first time in my life I felt fulfilled - you have let happiness into my life.

But I didn’t understand that then - as a 22 year old ‘man’, I often let uncertainty and insecurity slip in, allowing it to distort the fact that at the end of the day, all you wanted was the very same thing back - unconditional love. Looking back at it now, it was as simple as that yet I hardly ever understood it. Funny how much you can learn from a broken heart.

It has been some time now and I begin thinking of you more often. I have realised that I have been trying to recreate what I had with you once with other women, but I can’t - how can I love somebody else when you are the only thing on my mind. No girl is like you and I can’t keep on ignoring it.

I have found what I want to do and who I am, it is my design and I am finally looking forward to the future yet my life feels empty. I don’t have my soul mate to take this journey with me. Could you love me again?

I hope you get to read this. I love you.
Forever yours - G

He doesn't talk to anyone except his friends. But when I'm around he lights up and tries to be funny, which, he's very good at. I catch him staring all the time. I know I have to make the first move, I just don't know WHEN

I keep looking at the one photo I have of you, one that I didn't even take.
I often listen to that bday voice message you sent me years ago.
I always sleep with the plushie by my side.

I can't forget or move on but I have no choice. I just can't deny my feelings anymore.

>He doesn't talk to anyone except his friends.
Isn't that... normal?

I’ll always love you but it was for nothing. You had so many opportunities to say you cared. I have to accept that you don’t. I hope all your dreams come true. I know they will.

Why am I the only fucking person in this planet who has consideration for other people and don't just treat them like NPCs in my character arc. Holy fuck people need to be eradicated. It's been 2 million years and we still get in bar fights. I am so goddamn tired of being the only one trying to live in a nice society.

Gf and I had a blowing off period. We kinda didn't communicate a lot and it all came to a head. We talked and in all the begging and pleading from her, she told me I didn't really express she was hurting me. I do agree I didn't tell her I was wearing out. I said we would work things out and give it a try.
I woke up this morning and I don't feel quite right about my choice. This is a normal feeling right? She pretty much told me everything I needed to hear but why did I wake up, maybe even regretting my choice?

Attached: 1447021324108.jpg (640x480, 41K)

What’s a blowing off period? In what ways did she hurt you?

I feel like what I'm doing with my life and how I'm doing is the correct way, for me anyway. I struggle to get some things out of life though but I'm working on a way that works for me. Just seeing everyone around having it already or having it faster than me makes me feel doubtful of my way of living. I don't want to need reassurance that I'm doing things right for myself, but sometimes it just hits you and you start questioning everything you do

My new apartment feels overkill.I feel guilty that I get to live here. I feel pressured to do really well and try really hard now. I think I can do it, though. I think I can. I think I can.

I can't stop thinking of her. This is so unlike me. She has taken over my thoughts. I've seen women much more beautiful than her. No, she isn't "beautiful" by the societal standards at all. She is just too charming. The way she talks ,the way she laughs, the way she explain things to me, the way she respond to me. She is what people would call "below average" but for me she is more beautiful than any other person in the world. I've fallen for her ways and soul more than for her face and body.
I want to ask her out, be with her but I am no match for her. Not because of looks, no looks don't even come into consideration here it's about what she is. Much more intelligent than me, much more of an achiever, much more career oriented. much more charming in her own unusual ways. I've never felt this intimidated before.
I will work on myself and I will never miss another girl like her ever again.
She's too good to be true.

Hmm I guess I we kinda talked and aired out all our issues. Stuff we didn't talk about. To be honest she had been playing mind games with me for a while. Told me she stopped at some point but I might not have noticed since I kinda started getting guarded around her.
Shit tests, her depressive fits and me having to pull her every time, she would even neg me from time to time.
Her reasons were pretty much because she's kinda a little bit of a social austist. Which I do believe. I didn't really feel loved and after giving her so much of my time affection. A few months back she told I wasn't being giving her enough and I wasn't sure how to really deal with that. I was told that she said that to get me upset. Sometimes she does take out her stress on me.
Looking back at what I wrote, I feel like a battered wife. Though she's never really hit me, expect maybe one time I play a bad joke on her. Outside of that nothing else. Maybe I have over reacted.

To add a little bit. I feel bad because I already said I would give her a chance. Try to be open and her kinda dealing with her mental health. But my heart doesn't feel 100% on all this.

I just pulled out some kind of adhesive from my fucking nose.

Which is proof you cunts have been blocking it on fucking purpose.

I swear to fucking god I fucking hate all of you so fucking much.

I'm more patient than anything else. I know I have to wait until it's "over"

I keep thinking about you...

Tell them, not us.

The woman who i've secretly loved for 20 years wants to have an affair with me. We're both married and i'm having an incredibly hard time saying no.

Attached: 1269042820940.jpg (363x492, 37K)

please user don't do this to your wife

Started dating my best friend about a month ago and I genuinely feel I could fall in love with him. I want to fall in love with him. There is no way I could tell him that though, but he means a lot to me and i'm so happy to have him.

Attached: pepe love.jpg (459x420, 20K)

Aw man I'm too tired to be disappointed. I just have to do better.

I nave no way of contacting them.

What the fuck am I doing on tinder. It’s so too much. I hate myself.

About a month ago I moved out of my parents' place and into my own apartment. I've been taking things slow since I've never really lived in my own place before, and after a month of sleeping on the floor, I finally got a bed and mattress. I laid in it and smiled.

Everybody has Facebook these days

you are not nearly attractive enough for me to waste my time on. stop asking me for help on every god damn thing. your helplessness is not cute, it's pathetic

To the guy who asked a couple weeks ago if we would go back together with our exes years after breakup: I changed my opinion. Yes, if we both wanted a long-term thing. We both have changed and matured.

On that note, we want to fuck, because we never had penetrative sex when we were together. How do I/we make sure it stays as a meaningless hookup?

I starated dting a guy who seemed nice at first but keeps making racist remarks that are super off-putting. He also talks down to me as if I were a child and it pisses me off. I’m slowly realizing we don’t have anything in common. I’m finding myself wanting to be alone more and more, rather than hanging out with him. Fuck well at least I tried

Just do it

I saw your post in the other thread. I’m throwing your thing away. Please die.

That was something very minor. It was just a misunderstanding, your boyfriend should understand.

well just ditch him wtf

Fucking same. Just stop, it's not for everyone. Calm down, stop worrying about not being in a relationship. It'll happen one day, but you need to focus on yourself, friends and family first.

Whether man or woman you're a fucking asshole. Kill yourself.

We didnt exchange those.

I got drunk, shit in your crock pot, filled it up with chicken stock, and turned it on overnight. I'm also sorry i turned the heat to 90 before I left. Have fun you jew bastard!

Last night i had a nightmare you told me we "could never have a 'real' relationship bc we haven't met irl" and it made me so distraught while asleep. I'm always scared you're about to reject or distance yourself from me even though we already know how we feel about each other.

I'm going to regret engaging with you, but it's how I feel. this person asks me for help on every god damn thing, even when they could google it themselves. have you really never dealt with a person like that before?

>kys
lol no u bleeding heart

What is really so wrong about that? What in particular has he said that is horrible? I work with lots of blacks, and we all make racist remarks towards each other all day. - How long has the relationship gone on for?

What sort of things?

Look him up baka

>have you really never dealt with a person like that before?
Yes but I didn't call them too unattractive for me. It's like you're assuming they want to fuck you, you're probably not even their type. But if they bother you that much just be honest and blunt about it, asshole.

Charles wasn't real, was he? He was just a pretty gay black guy used for your agenda and ideologies. It makes sense, you get someone that is exceptionally talented that you could easily promote and use in your gay shit.

He was also the only one I considered to be ~on ma level~, so he provided some kind of competitive factor in the Master Roshi kind of way. Can't have your students winning everything because then they would think they were the best and would stop improving.

I suckkkedddd at 3d modeling, but Sonya didn't make that model of the little girl. That shit was fucking amazing.

I just really suck at 3d modeling. it takes too long and is too technical and feels too restricting. Same reason I don't like using illustrator or painter over photoshop.

Also using Zbrush on Macs was fuckinngggg stuppidddddddd

everything
>help me find a place to live
>help me with my social life
>help me schedule my day
>be my personal therapist and listen to my ramblings
>help me with tech stuff

I know I came off like an asshole, but I've actually helped this person quite a bit, and they just don't seem to have any awareness or drive. they could research some of this stuff themselves, but they burden it on me to tell them all the answers. I'm essentially babying them

and I get it, I sound like some pig POS for saying they're not attractive enough, but that's how people are. an ugly person and attractive person will not get away with the same level of shit. but I do get how it's shitty. I guess in my mind I'm trying to somehow justify helping them so much

you're right. it's like people saying they're "too smart" for others. ty for checking me, I guess. if it makes you feel any better, I never say these thoughts aloud

have you ever considered that you're just a stupid little niglet cunt?

So much is against me ever finding a job and being really happy and not just occasionally distracted happy.

I want to die.

Do it if you don't have kids.

can't believe my ex actually hit me back up after like 5 years i'm really not about to fuck this up.

literally every single girl i've ever had after her has been shitty and not the same. I need that same love we had and i'm i can get it

lol @ thinking a job will make you happy.

Me too, we should double suicide.

oh man, theres got to be some cuck fetish. I had a girl dated for YEARS message me not too long ago on facebook.. She got a thumbs up. Dont play with them bitches, and if you do, its time for you to be the MAN of the house and beat that bitch if she steps out of line

I wish I wasn't bi. I literally can't have a relationship with anyone without thinking/worrying about sex

i messaged her on facebook and she's still in my city. I just want to see if she's still the same but im not getting my hopes up too much lol. I'm just trying what made her the best girl ive dated and i'm 24 now

ohh, you're still young. Go on and make your mistakes. I've done the same stuff. I went to an ex girls years and years ago and the shit was just.. weird. Might be able to bust you some nuts though. Go on and do it

importance by association will be the death of me.

No one gives a shit about me personally, they just want a piece of the cake.

Give me my meds and go fuck yourselves.

why not move?

No but the stress from not having money and actually being out of my parent's house (Because I'm reminded all the time about my dad being an asshole to me even though I don't deserve it) would be a step in the right direction. Basically gives me more freedom in the long run right?

I’m afraid to reach out to you now. I wish things were different.

$$$

we definitely lost our virginities together so that'll probably happen most likely.
Just tired of all these other shitty girls though

Got any DUI/DWI, or reckless driving convictions in the last 7 years? At least 23 years old? Come drive a truck for Swift; theyll not only pay for your school, but theyll pay for your college and give you experience for better paying truck jobs. Walmarts paying around 90k for 2 years experience, and thats a fuck load when you're getting per diem deductions AND not paying rent because you're living in a spacious truck. Go to a truck stop and ask one of them guys to see inside the truck, its a lot more room than you think.

Sure, since i know their last name and all. You must be so smart though, im jealous.

is it just me or do pillows have an instant depressive effect

I’m hopelessly attracted to tall women, Im 6’ tall but whenever I see a woman as tall or taller than me my heat skips a beat. I don’t know why I’m like this and the worst part is that I turn into a spaghetti spilling mess when I try to talk to them (doesn’t happen when I flirt with shorter women). I just want a tall, beautiful woman to admire and love

Attached: 39D81E6B-16E5-4C33-AF14-B15F8CF3A00B.jpg (1014x1024, 36K)

Just you, but what kind of pillow are you using?

You’re the strong one. Please try to fix this.

I sometimes wish I was worse than I am. Then I would actually know what was wrong with me. And maybe more of an excuse for how bad I've turned out.

also fuck you 4chanx, "fail to load board configuration".

Crimes- non
Age- 30s
I'm too anxious for that sort of thing, at times I'm nervous driving a normal car.

Oh trust me, same here. People actually avoid you like the plague driving a rig though. I recently stalled out going on a round about, and was having trouble get my POS rig to go into gear but.. nobody honked or acted like a dick. Also, drive team with a partner and just tell them straight up “I wanna drive nights only”, you’ll find someone, trust me. It’s not a bad gig man. Trust me, drivers are much worse when you’re driving a Nissan Versa than a big rig.

I wish I knew how to engage with people. I know I'm not completely pushing people away, but I just wish I had more friends to do things with. Everyone left town for college, and I'm just suck with community while I figure out what I do with my life.

I feel like friends would help, but my roommates do nothing and I don't know how to get out there and meet new people

Lonely life reflects a lonely world. Hopefully my career has interesting people in it because if not I'm blowing my brains out.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WHY DIDNT WE TALK ABOUT THIS THEY TELL ME YOU STILL CARE BUT NOW THAT I KNOW YOU WERE WILLING TO JUST UP AND SPLIT I DONT EVEN WANT YOU BACK SO WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I CARE FOR YOU WITH ALL MY HEART WHY CANT I JUST MOVE ON, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL MY FRIENDS AWAY IM SO ALONE I JUST WANT TO GO BACK FUCK THIS FUCK YOU FUCK ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE

You know, one day when I had 2 days off in a row.. I woke up at 9am and started drinking.. drank until I passed out at noon outside (dat tan) and woke up 4 hours later. Continued drinking downstairs. When my first roommate got home I asked if they wanted a drink.. they did.. ended up banging the hell out of her.. I was autism as it gets too.. just put yourself out there man. If you’re vulnerable then bring a crutch (alcohol/drugs)

Do you live near her?

Yes, but she wants to have an affair a weird way.. She has a dildo mold of her husbands penis and wants to violate me with it. I'm not gay, but I really do love this girl. Do i do it? She said hes super thick

I wish I could tell you about this bad feeling I have about her.
I feel like something bad is going to happen to you because of her.
But if I tell you I don't think you'll listen to me.
So I just have to sit here and watch, just hoping you don't get hurt too bad.

I do. About 10 minute drive away, same town.

I don't really drink in the day, I wouldn't mind just having some people to go out with on my nights off though.

All my roommates are autistic acting 20 year old guys anyways, they get fucked up and act like children.

Not really looking to get laid specifically, haven't dated since the last girl fell through about a month back. I've been trying to work on school and myself, but the isolation is just painful

Getting ready to go out for a family thing. My brother in law's dog was just killed... he grew up with the dog and I think of him as a good friend. My sister, his wife, kinda just reacted with "it's just a dog, why are you overreacting?". My mother pretty much chuckles as he rushes off to go to his dog. The women just laughing about it, rolling their eyes. Really these people are heartless. I was trying to get him to go, since my sister kept poking at his reaction.
I am somewhat incredulous at the way are acting, left somewhat speechless.

That’s kinda weird. Don’t do it if you’re not into that.

I literally feel like I will die from not talking to you. How did this happen?

That isn't the person you were responding to.
This is.

Gotta get gud

Talk to me.