Must be nice to have freedom of speech

>And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Amendments

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-081353~(1).jpg (1080x1444, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/03/12/angelo-carusone-rules-dont-apply/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

and this is why our country is being taken over

and gays would be thrown from rooftops if they were middle eastern. By their logic, it should be ok here too. Not saying it shouldn't, but an argument can be made.

>If he were...
And they say hard hitting journalism is dead

I wonder what charge the head of Media Matters would get for "Media Matters President Wrote Blog Posts About ‘Japs,’ ‘Jewry’ And ‘Trannies’"
dailycaller.com/2019/03/12/angelo-carusone-rules-dont-apply/

yeah so thank God he doesn't live in either of those dystopian shit holes.

The First Amendment smirks at you.
Maybe send an Indian with a drum at it so it can sue you too.

Yeah we know, FUCK BRITS AND FUCK LEAFS.

You're right about that, guy..

Their gambit may backfire as captive readers in both nations see that headline. It's kind of like NK taunting its subjects with pictures of meals. They'd never do it. There is a reason.

Leaf and bong anons, EXPLOIT THAT REASON.

The first and second amendments are literally all we have left at this point.

And they are coming for the guns. And you can be damn sure once they get the guns, mass digital censorship will become the norm and not the exception.

Attached: 2DCDC0C0-92CE-4560-9392-5B649DB3EBA5.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Showing that Newsweek headline to every man they know is the duty of every Canadian and Englishman

Replace that bullet with 38 billion dollars and you have trump

Attached: yang jump.gif (700x939, 590K)

Chantal Da Silva Could Face Death by Stoning for Failing to Wear Hijab if She were Iraqi or Afghani

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-082039~(1).jpg (1080x1455, 414K)

This. Honest to god Burgers never let them take your guns. As much as it turns my stomach to say you are the last hope of western civilization.

Get out

They're trying to make the first amendment sound old fashioned and behind the times, that the rest of the western world is modern and therefore wonderful, the same way they have done with the second amendment. That the founding fathers were retards who couldn't picture the world any way other than the way it was in 1787 and the bill of rights aught to be shredded and rewritten because of this

We already hear "The second amendment was written before assault weapons existed, and in a time where a militia was necessary."

We will hear all the same talking points on the 1st - that the first amendment was designed to protect freedom of the press before the advent of extremist internet news outlets and thus it doesn't apply to them today, that the founding fathers were anti-muslim bigots and thus freedom of religion didn't mean true protection from persecution, and that 'freedom of speech' was not designed to protect hate speech, only political dissent

This, in my opinion, is why we can never budge an inch on the second amendment, or they will ask you to budge on the first amendment

Attached: 1543337873689.jpg (238x241, 29K)

they still havent figured out how to get the guns. every time they pass a mag capacity law the cops wont go door to door. happened in NJ. plus the cops have to abide by the laws too when off duty

Attached: AE0C9E14-3E14-41ED-BAA4-E4FBBD72A751.jpg (659x539, 43K)

OH BOY BETTER AMEND THE CONSTITUITION NOW A JEW OR A NIGGER OR A WOMAN OR A FAGGOT COULD HAVE THEIR FEELINGS HURT

All things considered, I love this country. Fuck, I'd need a loicense for that if I were British.

Attached: USA USA USA.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Is what I said wrong?

Attached: yang floss.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

Yangniggers like you will get the bullets too.

Attached: yang2020.gif (3663x526, 462K)

>Tucker Carlson could face hate charges if
>could
>if
wew lad.

But he’s not and those countries are pozzed

>being charged for words you formed together and expressed audibly over a decade ago
>back when people weren't literal vaginas and words didn't hurt
When will this meme end? If we're gonna be held accountable for every little thing we've ever said then the entire world would be in trouble.

>If he lived in an even more anglo-jew'd hellhole

fpbp

800 million gooks will die before 2024

Attached: free-speech-not-hate-speech-i-define-hate-speech.jpg (400x400, 48K)

When it comes to the hatred of whites, gooks are as bad as jews.
Nobody is fooled.

Attached: jews-china-communism.png (1070x1582, 568K)

WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG

Newsweek "journalists" are terrorists and they would face imprisonment and immediate execution, if we were some country that actually cared about its people

Attached: 140077117696.jpg (585x585, 30K)

I'd say come home white man but 1. Were about there and 2. You're probably asian

Why the fuck are black rappers not charged with misogynistic hate speech?

Ok so we agree Trump is sending 38BILLION to israel.
You know with the recent cuts to american services, aid to israel remained untouched?
So - you guys are either jewish shills - or the_donald faggots who love trump.

Attached: budget cuts.png (640x414, 392K)

>REEEEEEEEEEE TUCKER CARLSON SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!!!!
But was he wrong?
>REEEEEEE YOU CAN'T SAY THAT KIND OF STUFF ANYMORE!!!!
Oh really? "Anymore" is an interesting word. He said that shit back in 2006 and 2011, when the world was a much different place. At what point in time was it deemed wrong and if it was wrong, how come literally NOBODY gave a fuck back when he said it?
>...
>...
>...
>IMPEACH BLRUMPHF, YANG GANG 2020 REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

> Jewsweek

Chantal Da Silva could face dismemberment alive for being a journo if she were Saudi

Attached: JamalKhashoggi1010.jpg (968x645, 54K)

earth's orbit could be compromised if moon was made out of cheese

That’s the point. It’s why fighting over statues was so important. Once morality could be applied retroactively all the people knew on our side it would only be used against us.

The war starts soon. Do not be cowards. Adopt the label of “terrorist” and “evil” with pride knowing it’s coming from these rats.

Attached: 1552426459834.png (1024x1437, 696K)

Remember to leave a comment on their article with dissenter. They can't stand it.

Gotta luv it when a journalist goes against freedom of the press.

Fuxk off with your "hate" trigger word. Either something is true or it's not. If it's an opinion, then it's neither true or false, and feel free to form your own opinion.

I want to know the name of the journalism college she went to so I can complain that they didn't teach the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Anyone out there can you find me the name of the college she went to and the name of one of her professors? I'm calling them. Two can play the complaint game.

Attached: 1542228167316.jpg (775x767, 151K)

Attached: 1552505867993.png (955x902, 210K)

tucker is our guy

I hope they try to arrest me. Jews control the world and the Holocaust didn't happen. Fuck Jews, fuck Israel and fuck glow niggers.

Holy fuck quit making me feel bad about being a leaf

What would he be charged with in Canada? He’s never said hang niggers or gas the Kikes or anything like that. Or shoot trannies. What is the illegal words he said? Lol

Attached: EFBEDFAD-E498-48EE-AAFF-5E071D4737F8.jpg (750x746, 460K)

Seconded. (((They))) want your guns so fucking bad.

It doesn't outlaw those things.
That segment there is the bill's legal definition of antisemitism.

The bill says:
1) antisemitism bad
2) defines antisemitism
3) we're gonna count some of these antisemetic speakers, which we've already been doing for years, and will publish an annual report about how many true statements about Jews are made
4) we good goes, donate to us, plz.

The bill actually does nothing.

lel
>say the holocaust didn't happen like we've been told
>swat team flashbangs and raids my house
>taken to jail
>highly televised
>get in court
>court televised
>tell judge that I can prove that the holocaust didn't happen like we've been told
>they bring out every holocaust professor and "survivor" they can find and they get their say first
>my turn to take the stand
>drop delicious redpills that they have no rebuttal for
>effectively redpill millions of tv viewers
>tell the judge that I'd be more than willing to do jail time if they can prove any of my proof wrong
>they literally can't
>walk
>file lawsuit of my own
>inevitably win
>come back to Jow Forums and resume shitposting

>Tucker Carlson could get pregnant if he was a woman and didn't use birth control during heterosexual intercourse
What kind of headline is this?

They won't even let you testify.
You'll be under gag for contempt of court.