Anti-yangshill thread

anti-yangshill thread

Attached: ACDD48E2-A6EB-4F6F-A9A7-9FBC0DE7C682.png (633x958, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XSdN7LR35g
youtube.com/watch?v=bcEaWfnvDZg
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumps

Attached: ABF1068A-175D-41C9-B4F3-FF4E2EA7A6D0.jpg (640x1136, 179K)

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

Attached: 26c9fb61c0c094dcbacc823cb2bc5a1f70413f51f83e7d403f68aadf6fd7ce0c.jpg (1791x1361, 653K)

Banned again for “offtopic”

Attached: A52CD1BA-0273-4873-A921-27BBA31B76FE.png (640x1136, 194K)

hahahah

let's see the retarded fucking NEETposters defend this one, knowing they will be instantly blacklisted for that thousand dollars

dead link user

I just hate amerimutts so I treat every election like a beta test to see what happens when certain people get power

UBI & ANDREW YANG EXPOSED.

MUST WATCH
>youtu.be/7XSdN7LR35g

Attached: FREE Money + Gun Control.png (678x478, 454K)

I’m Indifferent to Canadians because they are a beta test for globalism

saved.
it works, its case senstive

This accelerates white men losing everything, which OBVIOUSLY must happen before they start burning shit.

Libshits will eat him alive, because virtually all niggers and most spics will immediately have poor social rating.
>China banned 23 millions from traveling for poor "social credit" scores
And how's that a bad thing?

neck yourselves boomer scum
YANG GANG

>youtu.be/7XSdN7LR35g

Attached: UBI endgame 3.jpg (1400x2770, 660K)

Look at them Yang trolls
That's the way you do it
You get your money
From your chink for free
MONEY FOR NOTHING
money for nothing
FROM YOUR CHINK FOR FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=bcEaWfnvDZg

Attached: 1552303568782.jpg (498x497, 54K)

>understand white genocide is real
>has the IQ to know that his race might get 6 gazillioned
>proposes an actual pragmatic solution in this multi-cultural hellhole
>don't get ostracized for supporting him like trump
>UBI will probably enforce more border security than trumps ""wall""
Sign me the fuck up, nigger.

Kek

>Yang isn't a gun grabb-
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
>Tier 1 – Basic hunting rifles and handguns
>Pass a background check
>Pass a basic hunting/firearm safety class
>Provide a receipt for an appropriately-sized gun locker, or trigger lock per registered gun.
>Those who currently own any firearms will:
>Be grandfathered in with their current license, and for the 1-year requirement if they decide to apply for a Tier 2 license
>Receive a one-time “Good Gun Owner” tax credit for adhering to the additional requirements implemented by the new system
>Be allowed a tax write-off for the purchase of any equipment required to adhere to the new standards
>Be allowed to register any currently unregistered firearm without facing any penalties.
>Implement a federal buyback program for anyone who wants to voluntarily give up their firearm.
Do people claiming these policies aren't anti-2A just too retarded to understand you don't need any sort or license to buy a gun in a normal uncucked state like Texas? And right off the bat he's trying to play incentive mind games to get you to agree to submit preexisting guns to this new federal rights violating control scheme and has a gun buyback program in mind before even being elected. Fuck this communist gun grabbing piece of shit. If you want more money go make more money yourself. There isn't a shortage of opportunities.

Attached: 1464994547318.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

why fag? are you a degenerate pos? this is what Americans need to turn its country around.

"If I can just convince enough people I won't ever have to do shit in my life ever."

Attached: yang neet.jpg (574x421, 66K)

>>understand white genocide is real
and EXPANDS the genocide

did you miss that part?

Why do you have Kek with a tranny?

Yang is pro Green New Deal, you mongoloid. His policies aren't any different from other democrats.

Comped tranny jannies

Who do you think will determine what is and is not good social credit? You?

Sorry user your problematic posting about our Jewish overlords means you can't flee the People's Democratic Republic of Israel, enjoy your FEMA camps and don't worry about dropping the soap in the shower!

Yeah I’m a degenerate piece of shit that’s why I don’t want a free $1000 a month

Shills think shitposting incoherently on Jow Forums with memes thrown on the side is what political activism is in the current year

I’m flattered you try so hard to imitate us

i never said it was worth saving.

>America, like other multi-cultural hellholes, is in it's last legs
>will surely balkanize and the demographics of areas will establish borders
>yang knows this
>gives you $1k a month so you don't kill innocent chinks in rage
>be financially stable and comfy before the collapse
>mr. yangs children are safe and so are white children
>everybody wins
>live happily ever after in your new ethnostate

He has said that door to door confiscation is not at all pragmatic either, so the gun grabbing shit isn't as real as you think. He's probably just pandering to democrats doing that

on** it's last legs, excuse me

Take a double shot of heroin. No one will miss you.

>implying GOP candidate won't do the same exact thing
>implying there's a difference between candidates
There is literally no reason to not vote for Yang.

Attached: 1512793412022.png (600x640, 678K)

He's a fucking chink. Anybody who votes a fucking chink, the most alien race on the fucking planet to every other person on this planet, BUG. PEOPLE. Is insane and blind. They are ALL THE SAME.

Attached: inCollage_20190309_142313494.jpg (1920x1920, 696K)

He’s a gook

Our first black president caused race riots and destroyed race relations

But you’re going to trust some shifty gook now when China is sending thousands of espionage agents over who spend their entire lives building careers just to steal trade secrets and undermine anything that isn’t chink?

Do you have any idea how subversive and deceitful gooks are?

Yes, yes. But what will they do with crime statistics? It would ether force blacks to behave like humans or some people to open eyes. And it's not like most of anons here suffer from bad social scores, since that assume you're having social life in the first place.

lmao now you fucking faggots know how it felt when you came here from reddit in 2016 and astroturfed the absolute fuck out of the board to the point of ruining it.

Attached: 1551924019689.png (1186x958, 599K)

>social credit system fucks niggers in the ass raw
>adjustments are made so that it doesn't
>social credit system is rendered useless
>shills pretend it isn't for 1000 dorrar
>$1000 also becomes useless
>yang bang 2020

I actually support some kind of Social Credit System like that, it would ensure niggers and spics would be kept off public transit, planes, and out of nice buildings and places.
China also has developed an AI Video System that can predetermine who will commit a crime just by looking at the person. In North America, it would work even easier because the AI could just scan for blacks and browns.

I’m not new, Jow Forums was 100% behind trump, there was no alternative

Ron Paul gets completely ignored by the kike media so he’s never had a chance

Do you really think that system will be run honestly? It will turn into national HR, complete with neon-haired fat cunts in charge. DeVontre and Sha'BooYa - dey juss keeds. William and Ted - 1000 demerits for disagreeing.
Why do you think nogs run rampant in schools? The entire staff look the other way. Low, low expectations are held for blacks and even when they don't meet those they get off easy. All it takes is a disgruntled mammy to say "das raciss' and the district starts quivering and bowing. Noggy gets off with barely a slap on the wrist for assault and destruction of school property. Meanwhile Jared gets suspended for talking out of turn. That is the state of American schools with niggers, and it will be the state of the US with a social credit system.

>Jow Forums was 100% behind trump
Jow Forums is not a monolith and the point of getting trump elected was for the lulz and to keep hillary out of office. then leddit showed up thinking they were in good company and everybody who doesn't think this is a republican appreciation forum is now deemed a shill because all these people understand is downvote culture

Attached: Q7yPXB.png (662x623, 297K)

Attached: j5202o.png (1229x836, 749K)

>there was no a-a-alternative!
>h-he never had a chance!
>why waste your v-voice?!
>pls choose one from those two parties go- guys!
>b-be a winner, like the rest of us!
You MIGApedos are disgusting bunch.

No. See

Attached: VF12kpv.jpg (627x839, 131K)

Attached: iV36awta.png (737x545, 574K)

lol enjoy zog

Attached: yang.png (1013x658, 486K)

ROFL

Attached: ZKUr7Fr8.png (625x579, 134K)

>Do you really think that system will be run honestly?
I don't think USA is capable creating it in the first place, both for technological and political reasons. But it would be fun watching they trying to do it. And if they success and start tweaking program/A.I. it in the way you think (and like they tried to do in the past already with all those "racist A.I.s"), it will redpill many people.

No ones buying it, shills

I don’t care about trump, calm your shilltisms

>everybody who doesn't support trump is a shill
>I'm not new
pick one

Attached: 1534983090423.jpg (601x600, 55K)

WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANGWELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG WELFARE GANG

LOLOLOL

Attached: m0e2x4w.png (640x480, 465K)

Fuck off shill.

>I don't care about Trump!
>sh-shut up you shills!
Just go back, embarrassment of a human.

Not everyone who doesn’t support Trump is a shill, but the yang posters are clearly shills, organized on discord, and there is lots of evidence of that

I would argue that the majority of Yang posters are coping with the fact that 2020 has no good candidate by shitposting to piss off /ptg/ cancer.

No matter what the intention is you retards are empowering them by giving it any attention whatsoever. If they're shills, you get the streisand effect. If they're trolls, then you're feeding them. I have seen more threads kvetching about yang spam than I have actual yang spam

>everyone who doesn’t support yang is a redditfag jewlover

I’m going to sleep your shilling is terrible lol

>. I have seen more threads kvetching about yang spam than I have actual yang spam

I find that hard to believe

I see constant yang threads and nobody cares we mostly ignore it lol

>akin to China's
lmao