Amazon has banned Culture of Critique

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/12/amazon-bans-culture-of-critique-and-separation-and-its-discontents/

Streisand Effect can be achieved here. People will be curious about banned material. This book is the number 1 redpill. Mention this everywhere and link to the PDF.

www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
b-ok.cc/book/2607536/62fde9 (Epub)
b-ok.cc/book/917438/63546e (PDF)
unz.com/book/author/kevin_macdonald/ (HTML)

His other book Separation and its Discontents (about jews) is also down, but his 3rd book People That Shall Dwell Alone (jews) is still up (for now)

Attached: 8wa7mrbc1h111.jpg (1200x675, 35K)

Attached: private platform.png (680x517, 144K)

>Amazon has banned Culture of Critique
Yeah give it a few months and private sellers will be peddling the book on the site. Similar to the Turner Diaries or the Holocaust Denial books they "banned". Amazon does this shit for show, in reality they could give 2 fucks less as long as they're getting paid.

>communists now like private ownership of anything

heh

Attached: 1550693071799.jpg (1080x1920, 772K)

Amazon filters by keywords, titles, ASIN and ISBN's you know. Sellers can get caught selling prohibited items and can get their accounts terminated.

It is amazing how deeply the Jew fears truth being spoken about his people.

>Sellers can get caught selling prohibited items and can get their accounts terminated.
Except that doesn't happen unless the ADL or SPLC or whatever Jewish group throws a fit and even then it will be right back up within a day. I mean there are sellers of these "prohibited items" that have been up for fucking years. As long as they don't draw attention to themselves by various groups, Amazon doesn't care. I mean hell there are more extreme books that CoC on amazon for sale too. Again this is just a PR move since CoC is a book heavily shilled by Alt Righters because they don't like promoting books like Mein Kampf because "Da Optics".

It does happen and no one is going to risk their established accounts. Few sellers bother selling prohibited materials. Its clear you dont run an amazon merchant account. The hassle of even opening on and getting approved is enough to never jeopardize it to make $25 off a banned book.

Hey it's me, drinking in my car user again
I'm a good looking white guy with a beautiful successful wife, 2 extraordinary kids, a PhD in computer science, my own consulting company, and I'm the bassist/backup singer at my Baptist church.
I'm also an amazing carpenter, I did the finishing work on a $130,000 deck last summer

I'm drinking myself to death, I've been drinking in my car all day and spending 2-300 on coke a week as well.

How you all doing today?

Attached: 20190304_130808 (1).webm (1080x1920, 1.4M)

Whoops wrong thread hee hee

When you can't beat them join them

I think instead of trying to wake people up on the JQ we should just go the opposite direction and join them but by being the best fashy goys we can be
Hail Israel and gas the enemies of the chosen people!

Attached: kevin-macdonald (1).jpg (225x339, 59K)

fucking leafs

The only thing you forgot to brag about was the fact you're a fag.

Just ordered it 2 minutes ago. Thanks for the heads up.

Attached: 20190313_161506.jpg (1080x2220, 420K)

walmart sells books? really? what was it going for on there?

It was about $30 after shipping. I tried to go through Barnes and Noble. But their mobile website is complete cancer.

thats not bad user

It's striking that it's lost on you how comical this is. PMSL.

Nah, Shlomo. You have something coming to you.

bump

That's SaiD not CoC user.

No heeb

Attached: 1552441924677.jpg (514x571, 52K)

He prob already owns CoC and went to get SaiD since the got banned too.